Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About School: Merged

Go down 
+21
Momoko
Aiyo
MoNkEy!!
Shiki
Natt77
Ballad Of The Fool
Gamer Gal
stephxluke
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
afsangel
moonlighto3
polarbear92345
Rosette
Wess
clairexcliff
Sanaka*~
Kritten
justice
35bell
Eternal Silence
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Badge

All About School: Merged - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 am

I start tomarrow. Lucky...
I get to wake up at 5:00 and bike to school and back. =.=
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 am

good luck...i already started months ago..hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 am

Good luck. I never took Pre-Al, but I heard it's a pretty easy class, relatively. You'll be fine. 8D Just wait till you get to, say, Geometry! THAT'S a hard one. T_T
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:38 pm

thankz guyzez XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

I took Pre-Algebra, It isn't hard, but it isn't easy either. If you have a good teacher then you'll be fine! I start on the same day as you, I'll be going into 8th grade! *shivers* But I wish you luck into your new school year!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Bellnov

PostSubject: Tomorrow is the start of school for me D8   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Well I'm starting school tomorrow. what a drag D8 And i have to wake up early so I can find my locker and practice opening it. xD

And guess what. I have P.E. for 2nd period!!! D8 I'm going to be sweating like crazy at nutrition xDDD So i can't wait to see my summer school friends xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Good luck. Is this your first year using a locker, or have you used combination locks before? It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is the start of school for me D8   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

in summer school I learned how to open a lock so I'm fine. So the thing I'm worrying about is about finding my locker. xD (It's 800 something xD)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 am

Miharu_Nakashima wrote:
I took Pre-Algebra, It isn't hard, but it isn't easy either. If you have a good teacher then you'll be fine! I start on the same day as you, I'll be going into 8th grade! *shivers* But I wish you luck into your new school year!

case you didn't know..am i a certified hater of algebra..XD
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 am

have fun!~ We already started school, so... I'm getting used to it.XD. I don't like using lockers so I don't use one now. maybe, next yeaR???
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 am

moonlighto3 wrote:
have fun!~ We already started school, so... I'm getting used to it.XD. I don't like using lockers so I don't use one now. maybe, next yeaR???

we use lockers..but it is out of hand,,,
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Worst. School Year. Ever.   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah, I went back to school yesterday. There were some good things [seeing friends again and new kids.], but it's weighed down by bad things.
1) My time-table sucks...I mean, science everyday? For a year? I dislike science very much.
2) Second lunch. Everyday. For a year. Help me.
3) I don't have many subjects with my friends. I have three with Gamer Gal and none with my other best friend.
4) Course-work. The type that will take up a long time.
So all in all, I'm gonna have a bad year. Wish me, Gamer and sweetness [who just started at my school] good luck-cause we're gonna need it. D8
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Worst. School Year. Ever.   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm

i having the best time in my life in my school ^o^. Seeing all my friends and meeting news friends, finally getting a locker, going to the library whenever i want 8D. Except P.E. X_X i sweat like crazy in P.E.

Life is good Cool

Good luck, soph xD
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Aw, that sucks... My school year isn't that hard... yet... I have physical science this year and I HATE it! I liked life science cause there wasn't much math to do (i HATE math) My class is small though- 7 kids in the 8th grade including me. I live it a small neighboorhood- what did u expect? lol

Its hard cause being in a small class means dealing with your stupid ex bf flirting with your best friend all day. She thinks its gross.... for now...

Good luck though!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 pm

That's not too bad at all.
1.) You could be taking a college class (About American History) with a teacher who yells a lot and only gives you around 20 min for essay tests. [He often talks about how he'll see wet marks on papers from students tears. These are not easy tests at all and even makes the most confident people scared.]
2.) Having last lunch for both semesters. (They run out of food all the time.)
3.) Having classes with your friends, but you only get to sit by them in two classes, otherwise they are on the other end of the room.
4.) 15 minutes at least for reading in the college class I was talking about earlier and homework from Algebra 2 and Bio everyday.
5.) Having lunch with a friend and their ex-bf (who is also your friend) at the same time same table. [Tensions are pretty high all the time.]
6.) Waking up at 5:30 AM.
(These don't even cover half of what sucks so far for me.)

Even though I have to go through these bad things I'm still happy though. School gets tougher when you're older and you can't always be with your friends. Many of my friends aren't in my classes cause I took classes over the summer to get ahead of the group, so I can take more college classes. When you get older you are going to have manditory classes everyday and soon every class everyday. So, I wish you luck with school and stuff, but remember it could be much worse.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Your schedule sounds like mine, Kitty. Only I opted not to take AP Human Geography, because I didn't want to be overwhelmed. My friends are all taking it, though, and they're stressed all the time. Bio and Algebra 2 Honors are enough work in and of themselves for me. >.<
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 pm

I know my time table sucks to arty I HAVE A HARD GOING ENGLISH TEACHER! Waa!! She expects you to wright a story in 60 seconds!! IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE! But lets look back to the positives again... at least my sister [sweetness] has the HARD GOING ENGLISH TEACHER! 4 times in a week DX! I only have her once, at least me and my sis can enjoy her toucher together! ^^'
Altogether I have 1,2... 2 bad teachers!! Great... I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR BFF ISN'T IN OUR LESSONS ARTY!! How can we survive...uhh... well I hope the year will go quick like last year! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Your schedule sounds like mine, Kitty. Only I opted not to take AP Human Geography, because I didn't want to be overwhelmed. My friends are all taking it, though, and they're stressed all the time. Bio and Algebra 2 Honors are enough work in and of themselves for me. >.<

The teacher is a pain, but my brother says that his class is one that helped him the most, but it is the most difficult class at our school to take. The first couple of weeks he yells more than usual to weed out the people who won't to good on the exam. He gives the death stare to my class all the time. O.O
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Really? The worst class at the school? Geez... I know a freshman who's taking AP Statistics, AP MicroEconomics, and AP Human Geography this year. I seriously think he's insane.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Next year I'm going to take 3-5 AP classes, but I'm going to be a junior then.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
That's not too bad at all.
1.) You could be taking a college class (About American History) with a teacher who yells a lot and only gives you around 20 min for essay tests. [He often talks about how he'll see wet marks on papers from students tears. These are not easy tests at all and even makes the most confident people scared.]
2.) Having last lunch for both semesters. (They run out of food all the time.)
3.) Having classes with your friends, but you only get to sit by them in two classes, otherwise they are on the other end of the room.
4.) 15 minutes at least for reading in the college class I was talking about earlier and homework from Algebra 2 and Bio everyday.
5.) Having lunch with a friend and their ex-bf (who is also your friend) at the same time same table. [Tensions are pretty high all the time.]
6.) Waking up at 5:30 AM.
(These don't even cover half of what sucks so far for me.)

Even though I have to go through these bad things I'm still happy though. School gets tougher when you're older and you can't always be with your friends. Many of my friends aren't in my classes cause I took classes over the summer to get ahead of the group, so I can take more college classes. When you get older you are going to have manditory classes everyday and soon every class everyday. So, I wish you luck with school and stuff, but remember it could be much worse.
If this were a post on facebook, I would like this.
So many times.
I HATE A.P. ENGLISH/A.P. U.S. HISTORY. D;
Enjoy the little pleasures before high school.
Though, my teachers aren't that bad. >.>;
But I'm planning an assassination of my chemistry teacher.

KITTY.
IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
IT MAY LOOK BETTER.
BUT SAY GOODBYE AND SO LONG TO YOUR SOCIAL LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 am

oh..how sad..i like science though..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 am

Wish you luck! *gives you a lucky charm*
I love science. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 pm

I start school tomorrow and It's a new school for me. I have basically the same lessons as far as I know apart from i think i have german and/or spainish.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 3 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm

It's worst if your classmates are lazy leechers (like to leech off your brain).

But enjoy the school year! I wish I can turn back time and go to high school. That's how much you'll appreciate it when it's gone.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About School: Merged
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next