Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About School: Merged

Go down 
+21
Momoko
Aiyo
MoNkEy!!
Shiki
Natt77
Ballad Of The Fool
Gamer Gal
stephxluke
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
afsangel
moonlighto3
polarbear92345
Rosette
Wess
clairexcliff
Sanaka*~
Kritten
justice
35bell
Eternal Silence
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Nextmotm

All About School: Merged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Meh.... Me and another girl compete for top grades in our team, her name is Sarah. But I always win Very Happy And when she's all nice, she pulling a 5th grade on me ._. She tried to get me and another boy to fight over her, I didn't have anything to do with her. I've hated disliked her since 2nd grade, and now she tries to get me to like her. *shakes head and grows horns and a devil tail* Well I have some assassinating to do >.>
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 am

moonlighto3 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
yes Mist we don't have..lucky for you..you're top 5..i am barely top 10 and 11..

well...to be honest. I'm running for top 1. sometimes, I step down one rank and I hate it...and next week is...EXAM WEEK!!!OMG..gotta study hard.

good for you..i am just top 10..but i got rank 3 in English..i am very good at English subject..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm

You guys must not have as many students at your school as mine. Just in my class there is over 250 students. I'm only in the top 70. (Some people are higher, cause they took college classes their freshman year and are super smart.)
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Whoa kitty that's like alot O_o;;;;; there are 30 people in each class here o____o
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

yea there was like 33 at my old class but i not shure how many in this school that im gunna go to but today is open house Razz
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
You guys must not have as many students at your school as mine. Just in my class there is over 250 students. I'm only in the top 70. (Some people are higher, cause they took college classes their freshman year and are super smart.)

that's a lot..we have only 49..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:59 am

clairexcliff wrote:
moonlighto3 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
yes Mist we don't have..lucky for you..you're top 5..i am barely top 10 and 11..

well...to be honest. I'm running for top 1. sometimes, I step down one rank and I hate it...and next week is...EXAM WEEK!!!OMG..gotta study hard.

good for you..i am just top 10..but i got rank 3 in English..i am very good at English subject..

Me too! I LOVE english! I got 94 when I graduated. (bragging?)
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Each class room can hold up to around 30 people in it. My school is set up into four pods and a few non-pod areas. It is easy to find rooms because of this. Four grades go to my school and some teachers don't have their own class room. This year they have so many spanish classes they are invading the one of the french rooms, so it is half french half spanish and it makes me sick. There are already 5 rooms dedicated to spanish and most people quit their 3rd year in. It's hurting the kids who have stuck with french for 5 years and only have two rooms. T.T
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 am

moonlighto3 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:
moonlighto3 wrote:
clairexcliff wrote:

Me too! I LOVE english! I got 94 when I graduated. (bragging?)

i got 96!
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

yey! The highest grade is 95. So...1 point away!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 am

moonlighto3 wrote:
yey! The highest grade is 95. So...1 point away!

but English is the only subject i got most high grades..next is science which is 94..
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm

AHHHHHHH today is the first day of school im soooo nervouse ahhhhh! affraid
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm

*plays funeral music* You're stuck with me all day for two more weeks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: When School Starts...   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 pm

for me school starts on september 2nd. Woot! 8DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Gaah, I start school a week from tomorrow, and my schedule is messed up! They put me in the wrong elective class, and I really, really, really DO NOT want to go to the class that's on my schedule. So I have to talk to my counselor and everything. Fun, fun.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: When School Starts...   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Poor ES. xD i get to have band and I'm doing da flute! xD. If I get spanish.... I swear I'll kill myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

I've taken Spanish. It's not bad, I just hated my teacher. >;P I'm taking French this year, though. It's my homeroom, and the only class I have with my two friends who are going there this year.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Ya! I love french! I'm going to be in my third year this year! Hopefully you get to sing songs like moi.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm

I met the French teacher last year. She seems really nice; everyone likes her, and her class seems like a lot of fun.

Uggghh, I really need to finish my summer reading. I'm trying to finish Watership Down, and then I need to finish the journal I was supposed to be writing this summer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I need to finish my summer reading too. Your's sounds more intresting than mine.... Lucky, I have to read The War That Made America: A Short History on the French and Indian War. You can't read it without getting drowsy. Dx
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Mine is about rabbits. The author has literally used up five pages talking about how they went out of their holes to go feed.

The sad thing is, this is definitely the least boring book out of the three choices I had.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

I only had two and they are pretty much the same. At least I don't have to read How to Read Lit. Like a Professor yet. I'm reading about the French and Indian War. Nothing gets more exciting than that. *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 am

we don't have such classes..just normal English class..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Merged: All about School!   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 am

you heard it! on Sept. 8th i start school. the only reason for that is because we got out on June 22nd (i.e later than everyone else) because out teacher's went on strike. (their contract is still up) and they may continue to strike which sucks for us. last years we lost all vacations. (except Christmas vacation) hopefully they'll reach a negotiation soon T_T anyway, we got out schedules last week and i had my step-brother look over it, he said i got some pretty good teachers so that's good. my mom's ticked i didn't get into IPS science (the 9th grade science)but you needs your teacher's recommendation for that. i was two points away from making the cut. so my mom wants me to get all A's this year because she knows (and i know) that i can do it, i'm just to lazy. i'm in pre-al this year which is scaring the scraps outta me because they decided to put everyone who wasn't in pre-al in 7th grade, into pre-al in 8th grade. so i'm going to be in smart peoples' class T~T in 6th grade, they test you to see if you get into pre-al in 7th grade and my math grades sucked in 6th grade because i was flippin' scared of our teacher. but my 7th grade math teacher was awesome so i got pretty good grades. anyway, idk how often i'll be on so i just wanted to let cha know. wish me luck <D
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 am

yay are you exited....your teachers on strike for what?i was sooo siked when i went back to school heehehehehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About School: Merged
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next