Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Aoisai looked around the village in awe as well, the barrier's energy sparkled in his eyes and he look around the village. A small gasp escaped from as he observed all the energy in this village, he couldn't perceive the colors but the energies that emitted from the village were enough. "So this is the fabled Shadow village." He said and stayed close to Rei. "I can't believe I wasn't able to see this barrier until now, it is well hidden."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Mei led them around the village there was alot to be seen. They heard screaming coming from a nearby building. “Don't worry that is just a man being punished.” Mei told them the village was very serious and deadly. “Sissy, you and Blindy make a cute couple.” Mei said with a smile,she knew they would be of use to the village.

Hotaru walked to the elder's home,he was not feeling well. “A hooded girl appeared to me.” She said blankly,the elder raised an eyebrow. “She must be a spy from another clan.” Hotaru wasn't too sure about that. The girl seemed very familiar.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Blindy?" He muttered to himself and just closed his eyes. He didn't want to be mocked because of his eyes and he didn't want to see the energy emitting from the ninja being punished. "This is a very strange village I do have to say though. You really do take everything you do seriously, so even the slightest insubordination you punish them for." He sighed, "And I thought the Fang vilalge were cruel, but I guess I was wrong. No offense at all Mei, it just seems that is how it is."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Mei smirked,“Blindy is a nickname. I'll call you Sai instead.” She tilted her head slightly,“The Fang Village is a piece of garbage,they are called the strongest because of their leader” She was leading them to someone's house. “Our clan has to stay hidden,we do not like getting messy.” She opened the door and a woman was trembling in a corner. “Mommy. I brought Rei.”

Rei looked ay the woman,she was pale and looked unheatlthy. “Mei, what is wrong with her?” The woman looked at Rei and screamed, “Get out! You filthy child!” She threw a knife at Rei,who dodged it. Mei led them out.

“I'm sorry,she changed after our father's death.”Mei said coldly. “All she wants is to die,she calls me a doll and calls a doll,Mei.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Aoisai observed the sickly aura emitting from the twin's mother, he turned away quickly never had he seen such sad aura. "I am sorry to hear that." He said to the both of them, "Only because of Ludwig?" He said contently, he remembered all the chaos that ensued from the attack. He tried to clear his mind of that bloodshed, "He will pay for what he had done, to many innocents lost their lives during that senseless attack." He opened his eyes and looked around the village a little more, "Is there anything else you need to show us Mei?" he asked, calming himself done.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Mei nodded happily,“Yup! Our village has some cool weapons!,they are not as good as the Blossom Clan's weapons though. She led them to a shed filled with weapons. “These are unique,because the blades choose their master.” Mei picked up a sword,but it burned her hand. “See? The weapon will decide if you are worthy.” Mei looked around and noticed Rei was gone.

Rei walked into her mother's home,it was dark and cold. “Hello? Are you here?” Rei stopped when she saw the woman,she was lying on the floor. Rei turned her over realized she was sleeping,her face was filthy and she didn't look healthy. “Why did you want to die?” Rei was about to leave and noticed the doll,it was cross between her and Mei. “Twisted.” She walked out the house silently.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Kokoro groaned in annoyance as the nurse checked her belly,it was a small bump there now. “I can't believe I am a single teen mom.” The nurse smiled at her,“It's bad, I know. But something good will come.” After the examination Kokoro was walking home,then she saw a hooded girl staring at the clock tower. “Only a matter of time. It will start soon. And everything will be good.” Kokoro looked at her, the girl suddenly disappeared. “Why does this village have issues with spirits?”
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Ludwig turns his head towards his wife and gives a faint smile. He ruffles her hair before kissing her on the lips. “I think it’s late, we should go to bed.” He said as he got up from the couch and heading towards his bed. He flung the blankets over him and slept in his shorts and tank top. Ludwig started lightly snoring.

Kai walks into the village like a shadow, the dark thing that follows you in the light, the rain bouncing off his body and running now his slim muscular chest. Kai was one of the only males in the village and gained a fair amount of respect from the others. AS he stepped he heard the woman whisper amongst them. Kai looked up at the clock tower and started to climb it. It was probably the best thing he liked about the village because it had some sort of connection with him.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 am

Kokoro saw the male ninja known as Kai on the clock tower,he was so mysterious and that made her feel curious around him. “I wonder if he could make a good daddy.” Kokoro got the thought outta of her head. “I shouldn't force him to be my baby's father.” The elder watched her, a smie on her face. She had plans for the two of them.

Fubuki had a pleasant dream,she saw herself in a meadow with her babies. One was a boy,who looked very shy,the other was a girl,who looked serious and fiesty. The dream was beautiful and it made her smile in her sleep,as she cuddled her husband.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 am

Aoisai nodded as she explained everything to him when a question he had been meaning came to him. "Mei if I may ask, but what does the Shadow clan get from this alliance?" He asked looking at her, "Or better yet, what is the Shadow clan after." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "I know we get better protection, but what do you get. I can understand catching up with your sister, but what are you truly after." He eyed her suspciously, "I trust you Mei, so please tell me."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Mei's pupils slited like cat eyes,her ears&tail popped out. “Well. Our leader wants to bond with other villages. Me? What am I after?” Mei's voice sounded cold. “I am after the Demon Queen.” She walked toward Aoisai with a deadly smirk. “The Demon Queen has chosen a girl's body to live in. And I believe by joining with the Soul Clan, they can help me.” Mei let out crazed laugh and sneered to Aoisai,“Me and my sister are both one demon. Our true form is the Demon Princess.” Her eyes returned to normal, ears&tail disappeared. “Do you know now?” She sounded cheerfully, “Our clan is really the guardians for all demons.”

Deep in forest,the hooded girl was in the Fang Village. “This fake demon will die. And I will become queen once more.” She was looking into the leader's home,but what was she looking for?
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Aoisai merely nodded, he really wasn't caught off guard with the answer but it was different. "Hmm, I am really not surprise with that. I witnessed you in battle against the Fang leader, and there was always something..." He thought about the word, "different about you." He shrugged. "And if that was your attempt to scare, I was more afraid of your sister after you left," He said with a small smirk, "but I must ask you one thing. Please refrain from dragging your sister to far into this scheme of yours, please." He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Mei smiled,“That's not my decision, it is the Demon Queen's choice.” Mei saw Rei walking toward them. “Sissy! Don't wander off again!” Mei hugged her tightly. She didn't want to tell Rei about the conversation. “It's getting late. You guys should get home.” Mei led them to a portal. “This portal will take you home. Bye!” After they left,Mei's eyes glowed darkly,“Now to figure out how to find my queen.”

Rei felt that Mei was hiding something from her. They were in the Soul Village,but Rei had a bad feeling. “Something has happened.”
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Kokoro walked into the elder's home, she asked to talk to her. “What do you want?” Kokoro was in a bad mood,she hadn't be able to sleep in a long time. The elder had a sad look on her face,“I have an idea, but you may not like it.” Kokoro raised an eyebrow. The elder smiled at her,“I need you to keep an eye on our new male friend.” Kokoro simply rolled her eyes,“That's it? Too easy for words.” As she was leaving the elder yelled out,“You need to stay close to him everyday!” Kokoro almost tripped,“What” She didn't want to admit it,but this was going to be very hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Ludwig hand his arm around his wife hugging her easily. He was sound asleep but could hear the movements out in the village, everything was quite. He knew something was wrong, he felt the sensation of being watched. The constant eyes darted to his body watching his every movement. Then he couldn’t resist but to get up and head towards the village. He glared at the nearby tree as he saw something that wasn’t normal there. He had memorized every nock and cranny of the village and its surroundings. “Whos there?!” He drew a kunai ready to fight.

Kai watched as the clouds rolled above him letting the sins of yesterday are washed away. He wasn’t sure what to think of the village but preferred to stay far away from the others. He already knew of what was yet to come. He lay back on the tower as the towers hour hand struck 3. The ringing echoed through the town. Kai smiled only slightly as he knew what was happening in the fang at the moment. He then cut the tower with his claws and faded through the tower into the actual cloak tower itself which had been lock since being built. He had made it his home.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Aoisai couldn't bring himself to tell Rei what he had learned moments before. Gently he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "'Something has happened, but it will all be alright." He told her quietly, "I will make sure it will turn out alright." He promised her, he pulled her closer to him and stared up the mountains to where the Shadow village was hiding.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Fubuki sat up and glared at her husband,"Why are you yelling this late at night? I am need to sleep!" her voice was very cold,but it was obviously another mood swing.

The hooded girl had disappeared, but spoke a few last words,"Rest for now. I won't harm anyone just yet."

Fubuki glared at her husband,but laid back down in annoyance. "You can't sleep for just one day?" She rolled over onto her back,trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Rei simply stood very still, then the mountain glew and disappeared. "It's gone." She knew the Shadow Clan were nomads, they moved around alot to stay hidden from other villages. "In the Soul Village. Something happened, something bad."

The hooded girl appeared in front of them suddenly. "Hello. You should know better than to leave your village. I had a fun time there." Her teeth were fangs and her eyes glew a dark blood red. "It was so much fun." She disappeared into the darkness.

Mei felt a cold shudder go up her spine. "I knew it. That thing is not normal and it will certainly get in my way" Mei was glaring down the mountain, it was near the ocean, even farther from the other villages.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 pm

[Ignore my post. I'm leaving the rp for a while until my exams are done, so I thought it was necessary to say why or somehting. X3 I have confirmed this with Silver.]

Riku packed his back with scrolls filled with knowladge and some bits of food. He had some normal hand held ninja weapons as well, just in case. This journey wasn't going to be easy. The worst part was, leaving his clan... They had no idea.

"I guess I should write a note..." he said, sitting down at a desk with a scroll and pen. He began writting.

Dear Shadow Clan,

This isn't easy for me but something has come up and I'm being forced to reject the clan for the time being. I shall come back one day, I promise my return but for now, it's best I'm not there. Please take care of yourselves and don't do anything reckless(This means you, Mei). 'When the breeze returns to the meadow, I'll be back in the blink of an eye.' Because I will be away, I am leaving Mei in charge.

From your Leader that trusts you,
Riku

His letter said at the end. He placed a small piece of paper ontop of the scroll reading "Mei, don't be killed or get anyone else killed while I'm gone." and left with that.

[This also means Akemi is away as well]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Mei looked at letter over and over again. "My leader. My precious leader." She felt like crying, she felt like killing. A few members stood in the room with her. "I won't fail him. But, I need to let loose a little." She took out her sword and cut down two of the men in the room. "I feel better now." She knew her leader put alot of trust into her, and she will not fail him in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 am

The hooded girl stepped out of the trees and glared at the Fang Leader. “It would be best if you stayed with your wife.” She smiled showing her fangs,“I am Sephrina” She smiled again, as the rain poured. “I think you are very intresting,but boring.” Sephrina disappeared into the night.

Fubuki noticed Ludwig was not in bed. “Men! They always abandon their pregnant wives for someone else!” She groaned angrily and decided to go back to bed.

Kokoro entered the clock tower, to find Kai. “Hey. Kai we need to talk about something.” She placed her hand on her stomach. “Why would he want to live here?”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 am

Aoisai let out a small curse when the demon appeared and vanished. The wind shifted downwind and he could finally smell the coppery tang of spilt blood, he gripped Rei's shoulder in fear. He gulped and started to walk towards the village, "Hello! Is anyone there?" He called on the outskirts, he could see a faint red haze in the village. "Rei, we must go!." He said urgently and started to run into the village, he kept an eye on Rei as he ran. "Hello!" He called again, he heard no answer.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 am

"Some hell of a leader you are" Vos said. His dark eyes were fixed on the dead ninjas that lay in pools of blood. Then, he looked at Mei. "Betraying your own clan?" He said in anger. Then with a smirk he said "Kind of sounds like me", His smirk faded. The other members drew their swords. "But the consequences are still in play " Vos said. The demon inside him grew angrier. The black feathered wings sprouted out of Vos's back.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Mei grabbed Vos by his throat and slammed him againist a wall. Her voice sounded cold and evil,"He. Did. Not. Betray. Our. Clan!" She tossed him to the ground, as the other ninjas watch in fear. "We will do everything it takes to make this alliance work and then will fulfill our destiny. She glared to Vos,"You need to be punished, I think I will take those cute guns of your's."

Rei finally realize who she attacked, her mother and sister. "They're dead." People came out of their homes and the elders appeared. "She was a messenger. She was looking for our leader." Rei started crying, she knew something bad was going to happen. Rain poured into their village.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm

As the rain came down Aoisai shrugged off his cloak and gently wrapped it around Rei. No sense you getting sick too. He thought to himself. "Well where is our leader then," Aoisai asked coldly, "What will he say when he hears Rei's mother and sister died because he was gone." He turned to the elders, "Pardon my tounge Elders." He said and bowed and walked up to them, "I will see to her mother and Emiko..." he said quietly. "Please look after her, I need no help with this. If she wishes to come see please don't stop her however..." He said and turned to the remains of his love's family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next