Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC Empty
PostSubject: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm

come now, who hasn't heard of this or liked it XD
TRhis is after the events of the movie/book/play but erik is not dead! lol you can claim one of the cannon characters or make your own using the following format.

Name:
Job:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Name: Ciera

Description: long blonde hair and green eyes. Beutiful pale skin but has a deformity along her left side of her face.

job: soprano

Bio: Her mother died in childbirth leaving it up to her father, gustave, and her sister christine to raise here. When she was three, she began to suffer from poor vision, which only increased as she got older until she was completely blind at age five. When she was thirteen there was a gypsy circus in town and she and her sister went to check it out. There hse met and eventually came to love a deformed man named erik. He soon ran away from the circus leaving her heartbroken until years later when her sister began to talk of an angel of music who turned out to be an ordinary man. The description of the man fit erik's description. Now that her sister has run away with her lover raoul Ciera has taken it unto herself to find out the truth, and maybe even fnd the man she loves.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 pm

OMG I love you for making this! ^^ I'm obsessed with phantom of the opera! Hmm, who to be? I think I'll play my hand as the Viscount! Haven't read the book in a while or really, I can't find it.

Name:Raul
Description:
Phantom of the opera ooc and IC 2004thephantomoftheoper
Job: Viscount
Bio:
http:
http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Viscount_Raoul_de_Chagny <------- Rule about newbies posting links :-_-

Name:Lily
Description:
Phantom of the opera ooc and IC Go15-Carla
Job: Ballerina (though she can sing
Bio:
Lily grew up in the theatre, her mother being one of the singers. Naturally, with her mother's talent, she can sing as well, but she prefers to dance.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 pm

lol thanks and ok

accepted
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 pm

A young girl of about sixteen was up[ on stage singing beautifully by herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Raul watched the lovely blonde as she sang, her high notes blending perfectly in with her lower notes. She was a soprano, that was clear. Her green eyes seemed to pierce to the heart, yet there was something about them. As she looked at the crowd, she didn't focus on anyone in particular it seemed.

Last edited by Lily Evans on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 pm

(you might wanna edit that since she iosn't deformed and just blind)

Ciera looked directly at him sensing another presence there as she stopped singing. "is someone there?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:04 pm

(Edited)

It took him a moment for him to speak, for he had been lost in her song. "You have a lovely voice madame." he said, stepping from behind a curtain left stage. He had only been passing through to find the gentlemen that had bought the opera house, but upon hearing her voice, he had paused, transfixed at her beauty and lovely singing.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Ciera blushed shyly. "thank you monsueir, i as taught by the best," she said knowing erik was in box five watching her.

(if it's ok can you take over being erik and i'll be christine as well for now?)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 pm

(Sure! I was going to ask if you wanted me to be erik.)

Erik

The phantom, or Erik as he was known only to a select few, was watching contently as his protege sang, her sweet notes reaching the vaulted ceiling, and perhaps beyond to the stars themselves.

However, he grew irritated when she stopped suddenly, and even more so when he found that his lovely Ciera was speaking with a man. "Careful monsieur, that I don't see you too near my Ciera, or you too will meet my lasso." he commented, sipping at a glass of the richest merlot that the city had to offer. He would be keeping an eye on this boy, a very close eye indeed. . .
-----------------------------------------------
Raol
"Your very welcome." he said with a slight bow towards her. Upon hearing that she was taught by the best, he pondered at whom her tutor could be, since, after all, the opera had quite a few teachers in the way of voice. "Your teacher is certainly blessed to have you be his student. Whom is your teacher?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

(yay ui love you~)

"I i'm not at liberty to say monseiur he says he wishes to remain anonymous," she said quietly playing with a locket that was on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Raol

"Anonymous? Would not one that has raised up a wonderus singer such as you want to bask in the glow of triumph?" Raol asked, glancing at the locket she twirled around her fingers. A mystery was beginning to set up here, he thought, giving her a questioning look. 'Something is puzzling for certain - and I aim, if able, to get to the bottom of this.' he silently vowed.

---------------------------------------
Erik

The wine glass in his hand threatened to shatter. Just who did this boy think he was? Apparently, his insolence knew no bounds.

(Lol, well, in the past I've played Severus so much that with an evil [and Sev isn't really evil] character that I'm just used to it. :p)
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Ciera sighed. "i beleive he may be watching, he says it's enough to hear his creation at work, fanme does not seem to tempt him," she said growing a little uneasy now and shooting a worried glance towards box five.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Raoul looked up towards box five. It was hard to see, but there was indeed a figure there. The man, or so it appeared [he couldn't be too sure from the distance] liked black, it appeared. Not that black wasn't popular, particularly in this time.

'So, that's the puppet,' he thought, casting a look at the blonde beauty, 'and that's the puppet master.' "Indeed? That is strange. I wonder why. . ." he pondered aloud, then turned back to the girl. "Excuse my manners mon cheri, I am Raol, the viscount of Chagney, at your service." he said, reaching for her hand to kiss it's back.
--------------------
Erik put the glass down, afraid he might crush it utterly in his hands. This little fool - couldn't he not see that she did not enjoy his company?! The boy reminded him of how cruel fate could take the one thing he cherished in his life and twist it without bothering with his wishes, with his wants. Insolent boy! Did he seek to court his angel? If that was so, he would be hanging from his lasso in a moment! He would be certain that that particular fate never happened. . .

Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Ciera blushed and curtsied. "My name is ciera daae it's a pleasure to meet you," she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well then, its my pleasure Ms. Ciera." he said, placing a kiss on her hand after she curtseyed. He bowed, releasing her hand. The girl had a lovely scent of roses about her, he thought, and smiled at her.
-------------
It was like a play before his eyes. The girl curtseying, and the boy kissing her hand - but he cared not for plays - he only cared for Operas, such as Carletto. The viscount was a dangerous one, he considered. He had best be wary around him.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

as soon as he was gone ciera turned toward box five and looked up at Erik. "i'm sorry," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Raoul pretended to leave the area, only to double back out of site to hide behind the curtains in the very back of the grand stage. He would certainly hear what was going on from here, he thought.

------------------
He nodded to the angel, his angel! and suddenly disappeared from sight with a flash from a small smoke bomb. He appeared moments later, directly behind her. Should he play this out as nothing? Or be stern with her? Yet another option, if he would take it would be to warn her of the viscount. The third option seemed to suit the situation best.

"I want you to be careful of the Viscount. He will take you far from my fathering gaze." he whispered in her ear, his rich voice echoing in the halls of the stage.

(He's using the trap doors)
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Ciera turned toward him and nodded before reaching up and touching his cheek. "thereis nothing between the viscount and i, i promise," she said before taking the lasso from him and throwing it behind her.

(lols!)
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 pm

The feel of her hand on his cheek threw the phantom for a moment. "Careful with your hand, lest it be rude and rip my dignity away." he said, grasping said hand in a gentle way, easily enough to pull away if she wanted to as she threw the lasso away from them. "Good. See that it remains that way."
---------------------------------
(Ah trap doors - I love them!)

Raoul pondered the lasso. What indeed did he need a bit of rope for? This was strange indeed. But when he looked up at the man, he found it hard to remain silent. There, covering half of his face was a white mask! Raoul pondered on this too for a moment. 'Why the need to cover only half the face?' he thought - wouldn't it have been more sensable to cover up both sides to hide his identity? Not that Raoul could guess whom he was since he was quite certain he had never met this odd character.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Ciera ran her thumb along hius face lovingly and smiled gently. "i won't i promise," she said softly leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

His voice rumbled with slight amusement at her spoken word, vowing that she wouldn't remove his mask. "You still have much to learn, dear child." The way she looked at him was so loving, he thought, and Erik could feel his heartbeat quicken when she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm

"I know i do, but i don't want to think about the future right now, i just want to relax for a bit," she whispered against his neck moving her other hand to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Why was it, when he was so close to her, that he could smell roses, though there were none around? He closed his eyes and breathed it in, then opened his eyes again. "If you are tired, you should rest. You must not strain your voice." he said, giving just a hint of concern in his voice. So lightly that one wouldn't notice on the first look, a shade of pale pink lit his cheeks when she pressed her hand over his chest. Could she feel how fast his heart was beating - his once broken heart, until he had heard her wonderful voice when she first rescued him from the cruel place that had been his 'home'?
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Ciera looked at him and nodded. "probably," she whispered looking up at him before finally resting her forhead against his cheek smiling contently. "guess i was just worried you'd be mad at me because of him," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera ooc and IC   Phantom of the opera ooc and IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the opera ooc and IC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next