Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living off cookies, Red?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Living off cookies, Red? Empty
PostSubject: Living off cookies, Red?   Living off cookies, Red? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 am

Red took another small munch on one of the many cookies. With Kitty having amnesia, it was alot harder to get food, and she just couldn't be bothered to cook.
She now called them Dinner Cookies.

Dinner Cookies, however, were never any fun without someone to share them with. Red sighed at all the cookies, wondering how many nights she could live off them. She had a good few plates worth in the cupboard too.
So lonely, eating cookies all alone. She thought to herself, starting to lose her already small appetite.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Living off cookies, Red?   Living off cookies, Red? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 am

*knocks on Red's door*
You know Red, having all those cookies really isn't good for you or, really anybody.
Ya know, I'm sad about Kitty's amnesia also, she doesn't remember anyone, not even me. So, it does hurt.
But, sometimes you have to go with the flow of life and accept any changes, for good or bad.
I'm just saying Red, you can go ahead and be depressed, but you could make something good out of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Living off cookies, Red? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Living off cookies, Red?   Living off cookies, Red? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 am

As it always seemed to happen around Red, Arden just happened to be wandering around, and spotted Dante and Red inside, looking forlornly at a plate of cookies.

Wait, cookies?

Arden knocked on the door, and then peeked her head inside. "Hey, what's up?" She slowly sidled over to Red and stole a cookie. "What's wrong, Red?" she asked curiously, stuffing her self-obtained cookie into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Living off cookies, Red?   Living off cookies, Red? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am

"I have to eat these things at some point in my life, Dante. They'll go stale." Red replied, officially missing the point of his words.
"By the way, hello to the both of you." She added with a small wave.
"Also, I can't be bothered to cook." she admitted with a shy smile and an innocent shrug.

"Arden, you can help me finish these cookies... And Dante, will you contribute to the royal games?" she asked, holding up a cookie to Dante with a mischeivous smile.

[I understand what you said, but apparently RP Red doesn't. XD *whacks RP self on the head*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living off cookies, Red?   Living off cookies, Red? Empty

Back to top Go down

Living off cookies, Red?
Page 1 of 1