Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living in the Valley (updated!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Living in the Valley (updated!) Empty
PostSubject: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:42 pm

[This is from Celia's POV (point of view) I'm sorry if I spell stuff wrong, if you're in America, please be aware that I'm english and some words are spelt differently here, but I'm not the best speller so ^^]
When I was younger, I wasn't very well. I didn't ever have anyone to play with-I had no siblings and the other children were scared of catching something. As I got older, I moved away to the City. This is where my employer, Vesta, met me and offered me work and a permanent home. I accepted and moved to the place I am now-a small crop farm in a place called Forget-me-not Valley. I am very lucky-I don't have to pay for my living, and I get Mondays off. On rainy and snowy days, I only work in the afternoon at the shop.
When I first moved here, I explored the Valley, and came to a farm. Later, I asked Vesta about it-she said no one had lived there for a while now. It stayed in my mind...
In fact, it's still in my mind now. It's Monday, Spring 2nd, a sunny day, so I'm walking to the Goddess Pond. A boy is heading towards me. I don't recognise him. Stopping, I think. The boy, who looks the same age as me, strolls towards me and then also stops.
"Hello," he says. I scan his apperence-his brown hair and eyes, his fair skin, his overalls, his white shirt and gloves, his backward baseball cap. "I'm new to the Valley. My name is Decoy."
"Hello Decoy. I'm Celia. You must own the farm up there." I point, smiling. Decoy nods, smiling back. I feel something in my heart when he smiles, but I ignore it-maybe I'm just imagining it?
"Are you...going this way?" Decoy points the way to the Goddess Pond.
"Yes...are you?"
"I am," Decoy says. "I haven't been there yet. Can I come with you?"
My heart jumps a bit-I ignore it again-and I nod. Decoy laughs and we both start walking.
When we get to the pond, I take my normal place at the water's edge, whilst Decoy introduces himself to everyone already there-Lumina, Hugh, Kate and Muffy. Muffy almost devours him! I'm irritated, and I feel happier when Decoy annouces that he is leaving, because he says normal goodbyes to everyone else-to me he says "I hope I see you around sometime." I know I can't be sure about how Decoy feels, but I think he is hinting at something-which is fine by me!
~*~
[Black Heart Event~]
Spring 6th-my birthday. It's raining, so I can't go outside. Instead I deside to clean the kitchen. It's a job that could take all morning, and that's how long I've got before I have to go to work in the shop.
The task at hand is quite easy, and by about eleven o'clock, I've finished cleaning the surfaces and am now moving the pots back into the right places. I am so absorbed in my task, that I don't hear the door open, don't hear someone slip inside. That someone makes his presence known, by tapping me on my shoulder...which frightens me-I scream and the item I am holding [which happens to be Vesta's favourite serving dish] clatters to the floor and smashes.
"Oh no!" I slump against the work top, my long, brown hair covering my face.
"Oh, oh my gosh! Celia, I'm really sorry!" I recognise the voice as Decoy's.
I lift my head up, going as white as a ghost. "That...that was Veta's favourite serving dish," I inform him quietly. It's Decoy's turn to pale. I tilt my head downwards again. Decoy pats my arm awkwardly, and I feel my heart lifting each time his hand touches my arm. "It's all my fault."
"No Decoy...I should've been calmer."
"No, I really-" He is cut off as the door opens again.
"So tired..." It's Vesta. She notices Decoy. "Oh, hi Decoy-nice of you to come! It's Celia's birthday-is that why you came?" I blush at this last part and turn my head away from Decoy as Vesta spots him patting my arm, starting to smirk. Still smirking, she sits down, studing our faces.
"You look...guilty. What's up?" Vesta is going to be so angry with me...
"It was all my fault," Decoy says. I look at him, surprised. He winks and grins, and I turn my head away again, a red blush seeping across my face again. Decoy continues.
"Yeah, it was all me-don't blame Celia. You see, I was passing and I wanted to say hi, if someone was in. Celia was and I guess I...was being a lot more quiet than I thought I was...so this happened.." Decoy moves slightly so Vesta can see the remains of herdish. She looks at it, smiling.
"Thank you for telling me the truth. It shouldn't cause this much trouble for you, Celia.
"Well, I'm going back to work-nice seeing you Decoy." Vesta leaves.
I turn to Decoy. "I, I,...I'm sorry I made you explain everything."
Decoy smirks. "I expect something in return," he jokes. "It's ok. I'm sorry I scared you. Happy Birthday, Celia." My heart flips over and over. "I have to go too...stuff to do. See you soon Celia." I wave and Decoy leaves.
I could've sworn I saw a shadow by the window.
Later, I walk into the house after work. Vesta is there already. "Celia," she says. "Um, someone-" I notice the empisis on 'someone'..."-left this for you." She points to the table I walk over to it. There's a blue bracelet and a note. I put the bracelet on and read the note.
Happy Birthday Celia...
~*~

[Please comment if you like it-or if you don't~I'm not the best writer! I'll write more soon if I get good comments!]

Last edited by artygamer on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Aww.. How sweet and you put your groovy name 'decoy' in there! Aww.. Brill as always arty ^^! Your a better at speeling at spelling than me you alway correct me at school! But SUPPER arty! Aww..
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Living in the Valley (updated!) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 am

on the go for more!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 am

Ok, I'll write more now-but no more till I get back off holiday ^^. XD
Thankies!!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Living in the Valley (updated!) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 am

sure..just some good to read things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in the Valley (updated!)   Living in the Valley (updated!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in the Valley (updated!)
Page 1 of 1