Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Born to be Rivals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Born to be Rivals Badge

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Jill

My sister and I were always close since birth. Maybe I should restate that, we were close once she helped me get Rock back for sticking a fake spider in my back-pack. We always did things together: go to movies, play pranks on Rock, and play with my dolls. By first glance it is immposible to tell she is my sister. Her long blonde hair was a contrast to my dirty brown hair. My eyes were purple and her's were ocean blue as well. I loved her, but I also envied her.

That is why I decided to admit to him that I like him before my sister does. I must get him to be my boyfriend, so she can't steal his heart from me. The problem is that I had no clue if he liked me. His cool silver hair was mesmerizing and he was the bad boy everyone has admiting to have a crush on.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:18 pm

"awesome beginning!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Born to be Rivals Cliffnov

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:07 am

my god...this is awesome i think this is better than mine...
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"i think they're equal."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Born to be Rivals Afsangelaward-4

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:05 pm

yosh! jill and sky 4-eva XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:27 am

Claire

Sometimes I watch the rain drip down after school under the large oak tree. I often seek shelter here from the cold rain in the fall. My sister is too hasty to wait out the cold weather and often gets home before me on rainy days. I, on the otherhand will wait for hours for the rain to stop. Sometimes I'd listen to the pitter pat of the dripping water falling on the pavement that would lure me to sleep.

Today was a day that it started to sprinkle and I fell victim of the urge to rest. I closed my eyes and dreamt sweet dreams of not having to go to school, afterall it was a place of death. Everyone had views that the old building was curse and it should be knocked down, but Forget-Me-Not Valley didn't have the funds to build a new one.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Born to be Rivals Cliffnov

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:31 am

so good...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:48 am

Skye

I was a wander, drifting from place to place. Going to school was lame in my book; I often would cut it automatically making myself the official "bad boy" of the town. I was the one people would make insane rumors about, such as I was the one that gave Rock the black eye once. Walking in town during the day was like asking for a one way ticket to a boot camp. That is why I only came at night.

This evening I was shocked to see a girl sleeping under an oak tree near the school. The ground was wet from an earlier rain shower and there was no need for this girl to be here. I slowly made my way to the stranger and got my face close to hers.

"Hello there," I said smoothly in a tone girls couldn't resist. I unexpectedly got hit in the face by a fierce slap. Shocked a stepped back.

"What do you think you're doing," the girl stated giving me the evil glare. It took her a moment to realise it was night. "Get away, or I'll scream." She threatened, I covered her mouth with my hand, only to get bit by the girl.

"You're so nice," I said pulling back my hand. "You are asking me why I'm here, when you were the one sleeping here."

"Don't act like you really care for me," was the quick witty response I got back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Born to be Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to be Rivals   Born to be Rivals Empty

Back to top Go down

Born to be Rivals
Page 1 of 1