Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Love Of Rivals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

The Love Of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: The Love Of Rivals   The Love Of Rivals EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 pm

I don't know if I'm number 100 since my computer isn't showing any new posts at the time... But... I know the chapters are short but with my new thingy, I'm limited to my writting... Well here you go!

Tina’s point of view

I was walking down the path, going to visit my good childhood friend, Jamie. He was always being… Himself. Talking to himself, not caring what people thought of him, and never knowing what was going on. He was perfect for me! I always said that to my best friends such as Ann. I always loved the shine in his eyes. The charm in his voice. It reminded me of the dance in high school… It reminded me why he was great for me…

I was lying on the grass outside of the school. It was so beautiful out. My eyes were closed as I daydreamed. Suddenly I felt something rest on my forehead. I opened my eyes. Jamie was resting his forehead on mine. I blushed and closed my eyes. We had always been close. It was like we were siblings. “Do you want to go to the dance with me?”

That was a day I promised myself I would never forget. I had finally reached Jamie’s ranch. We both owned ranch’s but it seemed his was more successful. Even so, Jamie always cheered me on. There, I spotted him. His purple hair shined from the sunlight. I decided to call out him before running out to him. “Jamie!” He looked at me with a dirty look. Why though? I ran up to him. “What are you doing here?” What? He had never said anything like that to me… “J-Jamie?” Then he started yelling at me. “Now that we’re twenty five, we’re now rivals!” Right then, he crossed the line. How could we be rivals? “You mean because of our… Ranches?” He nodded and walked away with a basket in his hands. So that was it? Everything that had happened in the past was… Gone?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Love Of Rivals Bellnov

The Love Of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Of Rivals   The Love Of Rivals EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:50 pm

i think your the hundreth person O.O
anyways nice story! 8D (yes i'm a fast reader)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : The Love Of Rivals Stephxlukenov

The Love Of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Of Rivals   The Love Of Rivals EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:49 pm

ooh! congrats on being person 100! i liked it *nods* You should make one for KurtxDia or RayxMaria
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : The Love Of Rivals Cliffnov

The Love Of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Of Rivals   The Love Of Rivals EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 am

congrats on being the 100 writer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Love Of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Of Rivals   The Love Of Rivals Empty

Back to top Go down

The Love Of Rivals
Page 1 of 1