Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting for Evil OOC

Go down 
+2
afsangel
justice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Hunting for Evil OOC Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:23 am

I notice the rp here is not by genre but by town in a more casual one. kinda different but i'll try new things.

here's the occ discussion of my entrance "hunting new evil" thread in this link. http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/diner-f43/hunting-for-evil-t1182-15.htm#23628

how the story goes on, continues, plot thickens and other stuff.

Right now I entered the whole scene hunting someone i keep trying to ifnd but continue to fail at most attempts to hunt that someone lol! And the plot is basically about the hunt and it links to my past and stuff. then it would involve into something in which i was thinking about establishing a home and a role while becoming true to my justice swordie self. it's a long past on why i hunt, and things like that. um kinda hard to think right now but this is the thread.

Story
: Ronan continues hunting for the man in the wanted poster in which the man robbed from the rich and secure places in the past town he has been in. Ronan continues to try and strike it rich mainly because swordsmanship is the only thing he is skilled at but he is always poor because of it.

It involves other characters involvement as his hunt can endanger or put people at risk be it his rusty hot-headed sword skills, or someone he used to hunt seeks revenge on him. There's a reason why justice is so important to Ronan and it will be shown....

Something like that.

Last edited by justice on Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hunting for Evil OOC Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:25 am

NICE! but right now he's up agenst the wall with a wet face XD how's that for a plit-line!?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hunting for Evil OOC Badge

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 am

Very interesting. ^^
Ronan leads quite an interesting life. If you want Kitty could be one of his old targets, but she forgot cause she has amnesia. Then again it wouldn't make much sense at all...
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:30 am

i will have to look up your char prof to see what i can come up with in the next topic.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:33 am

Okay. Here's the link to my character info. A lot of things are unknown. xD :

http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/character-profiles-f6/kitty-new-edition-t1008.htm#19867
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:43 am

Hmm, lots of things unknown? looks like i can make some stuff up i guess?

Also the people who were just involved can eat at the table but since i pointed my sword at Oig over there, it'd be kinda more intense or more in depth if he comes back as the waiter, or somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:48 am

You can ask him to if you want through a pm. I'm sure he would. Hopefully it'd make it intense. I find it more amusing, for things to be intense.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hunting for Evil OOC Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:59 am

Plotlines are SO MUCH FUN. *fawns for a moment*

OK. Better now. Sorry about that. XD

Anywho, your plotline and character history are obviously very well-thought out. You did a good job. ^^ There's definitely a fine line between pulling something out of thin air and trying to pass it off as a character and that character's respective history, and actually thinking it through, like you did with your storyline. Good job. It should be very interesting to have you in the RP.

I'm sure Oig would be glad to participate in the plotline (the waiter that you referred to), but, as Kitty said, it'd probably be best to send him an PM.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hunting for Evil OOC Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:54 am

you have a lot of talent..
i like to join "hunting" with you guys...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:50 am

XD siounds so cool! kazu at one time was a magical being, but gave up that position so she could stay with her friends. she still wares her crystal though. it can be used for healing and is sensitive to human emotions so it changes colors sometimes. ^^ READ ABOUT MINE TOO! http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/character-profiles-f6/beauitful-harmony-t27.htm#74
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:25 pm

i would make guys hunting trip sometime too if i can think of a good story amando.

Omg i just realizei put occ instead of ooc hahahaha!

anyway, back to the plot and expansion!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

XD hhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hunting for Evil OOC Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:30 am

hahahha...
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:13 pm

"he has a very interesting backgound, this should be VERY fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:43 pm

like amg! what's gonig on? i just came back on today and the plotline is getting out of hand lol!z!!

like lets stick back to the plot. we're moving away from what the main story is.

i would be annoyed if there was a totally serious story line where i etner a house on fire trying to save ES's cat or something, and shes; crying and in lots of remorse.

then some dude comes along and posts saying "hahaha lame! I can instantly make the house not on fire with my god powrszz!"

or even this

"laughs at their pain because i am the 'sarcastic character, and splashes me with a hose when i try to enter the house' because it is messin with the story line.

lets get back on what the story is suppsoe to be. i dunno how many you guys rp in but i did a bunch before and things like that usually gets me to not want to finish the story because of randomness stories things appearing out of nowhere, lolz. mostly because there was people on the gaia who use to just mess around and godmod a bunch of stuffz long ago.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:08 pm

"Sorry but people will do that ALOT and i mean a whole bunch, if you want a topic just between a few people reserve it by putting reserve after the name and before you start the story put (reserved for ??? and ???"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah, reserving a topic is the best way to keep it they way you want it. I haven't used the method yet, but I'm guessing from the people that use it it works.

I want to check if I've caused a problem in the diner topic at all. Let's see:

I rubbed your face with an ice cube to get you conscience, said I could pay for myself stubbornly and got mad at you for treating me like a girl, and rudely told you the way to the inn. I also thought you were a bad hunter. xD
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:52 pm

hmm kitty gernally urs was ok since it was still base on the story about the hunting evil dude (ME!). i mean i expect ppl to call me some sort of name cuz of ronan's hot-headed unable to track his foes down. i dont want to name the posts made cuz i dont want to hurt any feelings.

i guessi can make reserved char discussion topics about new stories later. i still have to get updated on ppl's profile. i don't like to randomly find out about a character when its already written somewhere if u know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:15 am

Off-topicness is annoying to me as well. Especially when you're quite a few posts in, and someone comes in and completely alters everything. I don't really reply to many threads here if I don't have anything to contribute to that specific plot that's in that thread. I think reserved threads are okay; I just feel they shouldn't be necessary to keep a plotline clean and on-topic.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Don't know where to put this but anyone waiting for me to post, I'm like schedule-booked! Finals and stuff are coming, and I'm hockey-booked too. Since there's so much tests and like my parents will kill me if I don't get a good grade, i'm like studying for my life even though I just laze past it all before lol! So all the other times I'm not home I just go play hockey with my buds cause we'll go crazy if we don't have tons of fun when the evil tests are approaching! I will be able to post more when Summer comes. Don't kick me out of your roster! Til then!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Don't worry about it. ^^ Just take your time, and study hard. School is more important than an RP, although we'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

es-chan ish right <3 *rests head on es's head with kitteh face* nayn~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Evil OOC   Hunting for Evil OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Evil OOC
Page 1 of 1