Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting for evil!!

Go down 
+3
Oig
afsangel
justice
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:34 pm

*Ronan barges into the diner, sweaty, hot, panting and angry.

"Where are you? I know you're hiding in here!"

Ronan looks around, and sees the waiter and points his sword at him.

"I Know that evil-doer is in here somewhere! I followed him all the way from Rustick Hills to this place! He cannot hide! I will find him and put him behind bars!"

The waiter looks scared, and stares frozen. Ronan walks around and bangs his fists on each table of diners, demanding where the person he is chasing is.

"Orcus Rockwell is his name! Where is he?!!" undisturbed by all the stares and the silence, he barges around.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hunting for evil!! Afsangelaward-4

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm

kazumi turned arounf from the counter. "oh, hello." she giggled. she closed her eyes and smiled. "welcome, sorry, no evil people here, but can i get you soemthing?"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Ronan glares at the girl in front of him.

"How can there be no evil people here. The world is filled with them and I will hunt them down to the ends of the earth!"

Then Ronan's stomach growled.

"Um...you're a waitress right? One order of whatever is cheapest on the menu. I'm kind of broke, sorry."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"oh no, it's ok." "if you're hungry, you gotta eat something, so i'll pay for it." kazumi said smiling. "actually, i'm a farmer." "but i do a bucnh of odd jobs to earn extra money."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Kyle bursted out of the kitchen sighing. Atleast I got another job here. He though. Kyle plled up a chair and sat down rubbing his eyes. He noticed a familiar voice and looked up. It was Kazu. He was about the say Hi but then noticed another guy.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Ronan looks at this strange man who came out of nowhere forgetting his hunger. His hair was black, and his eyes were pretty dark. Heck, even his whole outfit is dark! He looks a bit like the guy he's hunting.

"YOU must be him in disguise! No cut hair can fool me!"

Ronan points his rusted sword at the man.

"You are under arrest!"

Looks at Kazumi and smiled.

"You don't have to pay for a stranger's food. Now I can pay for some decent food when I get my reward after I turn this evil-doer in! This is great!"

Ronan laughs out loud, echoing through the diner.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hunting for evil!! Esaward

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:58 pm

"What in the world is going on?" Arden exclaimed as she dashed into the scene. "Honestly, this place is getting weirder and weirder every day!" She looked at Kazu for answers, but her friend looked as confused as she felt. She looked at a fiery, red-headed newcomer who was pointing a sword at none other than Kyle. "Hey! What is going on?" she repeated, heading over to Kyle's side.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Kyle glared at the insolent guy who dared pointing the sword at him.
"I WORK here" Kyle murmured.
He saw Arden rushing toawrd him with a confused expression.
Kyle took a deep breath as if he was going to saw something else but held his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Arden slowed down, and stopped completely for a second. She realized that, not only was she confused by the situation, but she was completely helpless to do anything about it. The guy had a sword, for Pete's sake! And, by the looks of him, he knew how to use it. Everything in her screamed to just back away slowly, but she found herself inching closer to Kyle until she was standing by his side.

"What do you want?" she asked the sword-guy, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:31 pm

"Back away from Mr. Evil here, oh fair maiden!"

Ronan points to the dark haired man.

"He is a man I was chasing for the past few weeks in disguise! The man who has stolen all the jewelery from a mansion in the city I am from. Also the man who stole from the heavily guarded museum as well!"

Ronan glares at him.

"Be careful of his sinister plans! I shall make sure you are all safe or my name isn't Ronan Justice!"

Ronan's stomach growls again.

"Not to mention the old man you stole from will pay me handsomely if I catch you!"

Ronan dreams of staying at an expensive Inn or hotel and a nice long bath. He hasn't showered, or eaten well in days.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Arden raised her eyebrows. "You couldn't have been chasing him-" she pointed to Kyle-"for weeks. He's been here." She paused, and then had to fight a grin at the ridiculousness of it all. "I think you have the wrong guy," she said. "Now, why don't you put the sword down, and we can all just, you know, forget about this little misunderstanding." She motioned for Ronan to put the sword down.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:52 pm

"Is there proof he has been here for a while?" Ronan asks with a stern voice. He can't let the man he has been chasing get away, again! Not when he was just dreaming of food and a nice comfy bed. His stomach growls again but he does not lower his rusty sword.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Kyle sighed. Oh great.
"Do YOU have any proof I am the guy?" Kyle crossed his arms, his glare getting colder and colder by the second.
"Just because may look like him doesn't mean I am him. What proof do YOU have?"
Kyle sighed once more because this is the first time in a long time he has talked for so long.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Arden's eyes widened. She recognized the apprehensive bite in Kyle's voice. It scared her, and brought back terrifying memories. She resisted the urge to whimper, and backpedaled slowly. She put her hands on the edge of a table and shook her head. Don't get worked up for nothing, the voice of reason in her head prodded. She shook her head again, trying to shake everything away. She hoped, really hoped, that no one was watching this little battle she was fighting with herself in the corner.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:30 pm

"Oh look! You have shaken the fair maiden up!" Ronan points to the shaken Arden.

"I have chased you here to this town, I am sure you are him. There can't be anyone else!"

Ronan grabs out a wanted poster and compares it to the dark haired man in front of him. Looks at it and tries to resemble both as exactly the same. After studying both long and hard, he realizes there was one character feature that mis-matched.

"You are wearing contacts! That must be it! you changed the color of your eyes!" Ronan accused, hoping it was true. He cannot let the sweet meal and the sweet smell of a clean bed escape him once again. He has lived outside, sleeping on the streets hoping to strike it rich this time.

"No! I can't believe it. I got the wrong guy, again!" Ronan drops his rusty sword and bangs his head on a random diner's table, "how did he get away again!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Arden's face turned red as she straightened up. "He didn't shake me up. You did," she said indignantly. And then she stopped. As much trouble as this guy had caused in five minutes' time, she felt bad for him as she saw hunger and fatigue in his face.

"No! I can't believe it. I got the wrong guy, again!" he cried, banging his sword sharply on a table. Arden flinched at the sound-her nerves were still a bit shaken- but she ignored that.

"Why are you so bent on catching this guy, whoever he is?" she asked, edging closer to him. "The way I see it, you have two options: you can keep chasing this guy, for days-even weeks, months-on end, or you can check into the hotel, have a good night's sleep and a few meals, and stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Kyle stepped forward.
"Check if I have contacts" Kyle said. He ran his fingers down his hair and stared at that guy for a bit.
Then he crossed his arms, and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Arden watched Kyle retreat. She cast an anxious look over at Kazumi, and then back to the redhead. Finally, she exhaled harshly and sat down. Luckily, there was a chair there. She put her head in her hands and groaned. "You guys-" she muttered, rubbing her temples. "You guys are going to be the death of me."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:49 pm

*amy walks in the diner and notices the wierd guy on the table, rolls eyes walks up and yanks him off* "easy there spidey there's no evil here." *is speaking in a momotone voice*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:03 am

Arden frowned. That darn compassion in her was surging again, even though Ronan had scared the dickens out of her. She sensed that maybe this guy didn't need to be pushed around, and stood up. "Hey, Ciera. Leave him alone. He's tired and hungry," she said, frowning, concerned. "He's not threatening anyone anymore, so let's just get him something to eat, all right?"

She knew that she probably looked like a pansy, but at that particular moment she didn't care. Let people think what they wanted of her. She was a good judge of character, and she knew that Ronan meant no harm to her friends.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:08 am

"my name is AMY not CIERA!" *looks at him* "just stop terrozing the place kay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:13 am

Arden flushed. "Sorry. I forget sometimes." How embarassing, she thought, shaking her head. Well, it was an easy mistake to make...

She shook that off and turned back to the stranger. "I'm Arden," she said, cautiously going over to that table and taking a seat. "You want something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:53 am

kazumi suddenly let out her musical laugh. she walked up and playfully slapped him on the back. "you are so funny!" she giggled. "there is no evil here." "just me and my freinds." "and don't worry about paying for your food." "it's my treat, really." kazumi cloesed her eyes and smiled cutely.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

Ronan turns and nods apolegetically at Arden in which he has always done when people become involved in his bounty hunts. Sometimes he would remember his manners. He also nods apolegetically to the new blonde who appeared by him in ways that she may have been disturbed by his behaviour. Also to the brunette he did the same gesture as well. Since the blonde beside him yanked him, which knocked the wind out of him. Then he collapses and starts snoring on the floor due to exhaustion, right beside his sword. He hasn't slept in days persuing the man in the wanted poster as well.

The people at the table he was at just walked out after paying, probably startled due to Ronan's behaviour. This is how it usually is when Ronan goes from town to town, hunting the men and women he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:02 am

"oh my." kazumi said and knelt down. she gently shook him. "umm sir?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting for evil!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for evil!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next