Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) Afsangelaward-4

Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) Empty
PostSubject: Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)   Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 pm

"Ahhhh, it's been a while since I've been out shopping." Kazu said stretching her arms. It had been a while since she had been out anywhere, given she had been cooped up in her house all winter. But now that Spring had come, it was enough to get even Kazumi into motion. Spring always seemed to speed up the world, even just a little bit.

The evening was cool and crisp with the occasional chilling breeze blowing through the air, making Kazumi pull her light jacket tightly across her chest. Despite it being somewhat late, the sun's light still shone brightly in the sky. Come to think of it, Kazu thought. There will be more daylight now, won't there? My my, how time flies. Kazumi folded her arms across her chest. "Brrrr. I better get a move on, I'll just freeze if I stand around." She bent down and grabbed her basket, then started lightly jogged around the market, examining things and talking to the locals as she often did. A lot of them were already gone though, it would soon be time for Kazu to leave to. At least, that was the last thing she thought before tripping over a tent and tumbling into someone in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)   Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Ah Spring, a time where the flowers were in full bloom and everything was so full of life. Lucius snorted. Perhaps an author of his tastes were not exactly one who enjoyed writing of daylight and bunny rabbits. His heels clicked against the stones as his fingers toyed with the thin pages of a little black book in his hands--always at work, he supposed. He hummed to himself, perhaps he could put it away just once and allow himself to enjoy the little trinkets that were sold in this marketplace, if only once.

He bit his lower lip lightly and stopped playing with the pages and held his wrist behind his back. He moved himself to a farmer's stand, eying a rip apple. He smiled towards the young woman behind the table with a cool expression and grasped the apple with his elegant fingers. "This looks delicious," he told her, "My compliments." He marveled at the fact how red the young woman became at a few words. He paid her, deciding to play a little more with the girl's heartstrings, brushed his fingertips along the girl's hand; she giggled and hid her face. Lucius faked a chuckle and nodded towards the woman, giving her one last glance and continued down the street.

He took a bite out of the apple and glanced curiously at the bite mark when suddenly he found himself on the ground, without his apple. "Excuse me!" His accented tone barked and he tried to sit up and brush the dust off of his sleeves, "Have you any idea--?" He put his gaze on the young woman before him, he quickly hushed himself, "Oh, my apologies."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)   Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"ow...." Kazu mumbled softly rubbing her head. She had fallen belly-first onto the ground and was now slowly getting up onto her knees, one of which was scraped and lightly bleeding. It wasn't until she opened her eyes that she realized what had happened. A tall man with long curly hair and an apple with a single bite out of it that had rolled away. "OHMYGOODNESSIAMREALLYSORRY!" Kazumi gasped. "IREALLYAMSUCHAKLUTZIALWAYSFALLANDEVERYTHINGANDI'MALWAYSCAUSINGPROBLEMSBECAUSEOFITIAMREALLYSORRYSIR!" Kazumi cut off to catch her breath. A few store owners were looking strangely at her, the others who were more used to it just continued on with their work.

(i'm really sorry, I still suck at writing :-P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)   Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bargin Hunting (Kazu Lucius BH)
Page 1 of 1