Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a fustrating day [reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : a fustrating day [reserved] Afsangelaward-4

a fustrating day [reserved] Empty
PostSubject: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:00 pm

(kazu and amando)

kazu let out a sigh as she cleaned the dishes. she had been discouraged latley. her health had been failing her. and she had no idea how to deal with it. she cound't put her burden on her friends. she didn't want to cause them the stress. there was also the burden of kitty being in the hospitle. It seemed they had drifted apart latley. That feeling of insicurities was coming back and suffocating kazu. the diner was empty. the last customer had just left. and kazu was the only one working. she started to hum gently and sadly.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : a fustrating day [reserved] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 am

*comes out of nowhere*hi there kazu...*he noticed kazumi was not in her usual self*
ah..is there any problem?
can i help you?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:53 am

kazu gasped, not hearing anyone come in and dropped the plate. luckily, it landed back in the sink. "oh! umm amando-san!" "no no no! everything's ok! really!" "ummm can i get you something?" kazu asked all in a blunder. but then her face dropped again. "no...i suppose not." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 am

*amando laughs*no i don't need anything..i was just wandering what are you thinking?
is it that important for you to think that very deep..i want to konw,,
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:10 pm

kazu rested her head on the counter. a look of sadness engraved on her face. "so much has been going on lately." "Not only did kitty lose her memory, but i feel more distant from her." "and my health has been no good lately." "its just been hard." and then she added with a mumble; "it would be easier of father were here..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 am

"umm..you really need a rest"*taps kazumi*"it's a very good thing to take it easy"taps kazumi again*get a rest..you shouldn't be taking it hard..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

kazu looked up and blinked twice. "i suppose so." she sighed. "but he ddin't take it easy, so i can't either." "if i didn't push myself, i'd only be letting him down, and i can't do that." "i have to work hard for father."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 am

"hmm"*he whispered:father?*"i guess we shpuld work hard for our parents.."
*smiles*"so is your father strict?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

Kazu seemed to brighten up. she smiled. 'Oh no!" " h ewas the most wonderful person in the world!" 'i loved him so much." "He's do everything for me! i was so spoiled!" kazu laughed. 'He was hard-working and taught me everything i know..." kazu;s face dropped again. "but he caught a deises and didn't tell me." "I geuss he didn't want me to cry, and he eventually died." "i didn't find out till after his death, what had been going on."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 am

oh..i know what you feel..my parents are still alive but i think i been wrecking my promises to them..i don't quite study hard plus i really am a spoiled bratt..
*laughs*
ha..*pant*i guess we do have the same kind of parents..
i wanted to tell them..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:51 am

kazu looked up. "tell them what?" she asked gently. "if you need to tell then anything, you should tell them soon." "I wish i could tell my father how i felt about him, but he died before i could." "He knew i loved him but, i never got to say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:07 pm

*looks at her straightly*yeah..you know what i think i'm ready for saying it to them..thanks..whenever you're around..a magical feeling embraces me..a warm touch..*laughs*so deep..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm

kazu looked up at him. she blinked once and blushed. "oh! umm." 'ya, i suppose me to." she looked around, uncertian of what to do next. she looked away embarresed. What am i saying? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 am

*giggles silently*i heard that...
*laughs*we do are..same..
same in what we think*thinks:am i insane to tell words like that?!*ahh..sorry..if i act like that..i guess my time of goofiness take over me..*laughs*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

kazu kaughed, too. trying to shake of her nervousness. "So umm, where are your parents now?" kazu asked. "i mean, if you don't mind me asking of course." "i-i don't want to pry or anything.:"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm

"my parents..?"*points at his face*ohh..them..they are at the city..on their works..my father is at overseas..my mother is at the city..so how about your parents..?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:04 pm

kazu smiled somberly. "well, my mother died at childbrith, and my father died 8 years ago." "i've been living on myown since." "i was so indepenent back then, too." "i refused any help from anyone who tried to help me, and i barley talked. Except to my animals, and even sometime my crops." she let ou an akward laugh.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 am

ahh..*sad face*so you must be hurt every time you remember that..do you?
ahh..so that's why you grew up independent..kazumi..don't be sad..i'm here..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 am

kazu smiled gently. "yea, i suppose so." she sighed. then, kazu suddenly stood up, leaned over and kissed amando on the cheek. she closed her eyes and smiled. "thank you, for that." "i've never really opend up to anyone like that before.' "thanks for worrying about me."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 pm

*amando was blushing red*oh..ahh..ahh..*can't think right*
arr..hehe...no thanks..i'm really glad that i help..
*blush*ahh..thanks for the kiss..ahh(what am i saying?!)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 pm

"eh?" "your face is all red." kazu said slightly worried. her put her hand to his forehead. 'do you have a fever?" "you're not sick are you?" she smiled hopelessly. her face was slightly flustered as well. but she was able to keep her compurse agenst her better judgement.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:02 pm

no..*shocked and blush*i'm ok..*holds kazu's hands away from his forhead*i'm fine no need for the worries..i'm ok..no fever..just plain red..no need for worries..kazu..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:04 pm

kazu laughed. "that's good." "i don't want you to get sick." "if you ever need help with anythign, just come down to my farm, kay?" "i'll help you with whatever." "it worrys me when my friends get sick...." kazu's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:06 pm

the truth is*deep voice* i was red because you kiss me..that's true..i was blushing..(whoops)(I SPOILED MYSELF)
but i'm ok..just don't worry..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm

fear fileld kazu's face. she gasped. "ah! i'm sorry! was that to uncomforatble for you?" 'i'm sorry!" 'you're not mad, are you?" "that was kind of out of line anywa...i'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fustrating day [reserved]   a fustrating day [reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

a fustrating day [reserved]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next