Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Reserved] Dinner for 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

[Reserved] Dinner for 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:02 pm

[Kyle and Arden ^o^]

He checked his watch. XX:XX. It was almost time for closing, yet he hadn't had dinner yet. His stomach grumbled endlessly. Kyle shrugged getting up from the chair in the back of the diner. He stretched and headed for the locker rooms. Kyle came out of the waiter uniform into his casual clothes. After a couple of minutes he went into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Reserved] Dinner for 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Arden, dressed in a skirt and a blouse, pushed open the door to the restaurant hesitantly. It wasn't often that she ate out anymore; most nights she just heated up a microvable dinner or made some noodles. But tonight, while her cousin was staying at her friend's house, she had decided to treat herself to something nice.

Feeling awkward in the skirt, she softly walked into the house of the restaurant. Her stomach growled viciously; it had been ages since she had really eaten. You can't really get full off of noodles, anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Kyle came out of the kitchen, stomach growling and stopped right in his tracks. He saw Arden standing there. Confused he walked toward her, wondering what she is doing here so late. His heart started beating furiously as he came closer to Arden. He didn't know why it was beating so fast, so he stopped and took a good step back, his heart beat becoming slower and slower. Kyle shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Arden looked up and spotted Kyle. Automatically, her mouth turned up into a smile. "Um, hi," she said. Her throat constricted a little bit, and her stomach felt funny. I'm just hungry, she reasoned with herself, knowing that wasn't the reason. "You're not in your work clothes," she noted, looking at his casual jean and shirt ensemble. "Is your shift over?"

Her hair was flat-ironed that night, and straight blonde wisps of hair cascaded over her shoulders. Completely straight, her hair reached her waist. She twisted it up and pulled it over her shoulder, playing with a strand nervously.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:41 pm

"Ah... yea" He said looking down at this clothes. Kyle shrugged. He looked around the diner, avoiding eye contact with Arden.
"So... What are you doing here?"
He pulled up a seat and offered it to Arden.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Arden sat down, smiling. "Thanks," she said. "Um...what am I doing here? Well...getting some food, I guess?" She chuckled, then looked up at him. Hesistating for a moment, she said, "Do you want to join me? I don't really like eating alone." There was another chair at the opposite side of the table. Maybe, if he sat down there, he would actually look at her for once. She quickly reached up and brushed her hair off of her shoulders, pulling it behind her back, which exaggerated her slender neck.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Kyle shrugged at the so obvious answer. He glanced at her, and could see she was hesitating.
"Do you want to join me? I don't really like eating alone." Arden asked.
Kyle stared hard at her, unsure what to do or what to reply. He stood there looking at the table as he thought. As Arden pulled her hair back, revealing her rather slender neck he bit his lip. He stared at neck. Kyle closed his eyes and reopened them when he came back to his senses. He coughed, a rather... obvious fake cough.
"Er, sure..."
Kyle glanced around, then finally remembered it was couple night at the diner. Red velvet table clothes, with vanilla scented candles and a rose off to the side at on every table. It was pretty akward, but he sat down anyway, avoiding direct eye contact. It was really embarrasing too. Kyle looked down blushing just a tint.
"What do you want to order?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Arden scratched her neck. "Uh..." She squinted at the menu. "I dunno. It all looks really good." She frowned, biting the corner of her lip and absently twirling a tendril of hair around her finger. Finally, she looked up from the menu. "You work here. What's good to eat?"

She noticed other people filling in the diner, and it was only then that she noticed the ravish, extravagant decor, and that the only other people in the diner were couples. Her face flushed. "Uhhh..." she muttered, blushing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Kyle shrugged. He didn't know what she liked, and he was scared to say something she didn't like. But he took the risk.
"Do you like... spicy food?" He curiously asked.
He ruffled his hair, his blush becoming redder and redder every second. Unconciously, his gaze rested on Arden as she twirled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Arden smiled widely. "Yeah, I like spicy food. Do you?" She was happy that he was actually looking at her, instead of staring into space or something. She blushed deeper, but met his gaze. "I like your hair like that," she said boldly. She blinked innocently, feeling her long eyelashes brush against her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Kyle shrugged as he meant to say yes. He saw her go red, confused. He decided not to question about it and was abotu to stare off into space until she said "I like your hair like that."
His stare deepened, as she innocently blinked. He hesitated.
"I like your hair like... that too"
Kyle gave a tiny smile but vanished as he looked down.
"Er.. so something spicy?" He quickly changed the topic, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yeah. Spicy is fine," Arden mumbled, suddenly clamming up. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. "I like your hair?" What is wrong with me? Resisting the urge to bury her face in her hands, she cleared her throat subtlely and pretended to be very interested in rooting around for something in her purse. The dim lights of the house were making it hard for her to see, and her head was starting to pound. Discreetly, she slipped an aspirin into her pocket, just in case she needed it later.

The waiter had brought by two glasses of water, and nervously, she reached for hers. Unfortunately, her hand missed the cup by a mile, propelling it off of the table and into her lap. "Ack!" she gasped, jumping out of her seat and gaping at her drenched skirt. Could this be any worse?
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh, shoot." Kyle jumped to his feet and walked over to Arden's side. She was thoroughly drenched, and her cheeks were practically on fire. Even her ears were red.

Suddenly, he was laughing. He couldn't help himself. She looked so...cute, maybe...when she was angry. And the whole situation was just funny. He gasped for breath, not daring to look up at Arden, for fear that he would meet a glare when he met her glance. Great, Kyle. Laugh at an embarrassed girl. Way to not seem like a jerk. But the laughter just wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Arden blinked as Kyle burst into laughter. At first, she was even more humiliated. Tears burned against her eyes, but she blinked them away, determined to retain at least a little dignity.

And then, when she assessed the situation again...she found it to be kinda funny, too. And she started to giggle along with the dark-haired boy who was practically doubled up in front of her. Soon, she was laughing as hard as he was, not caring how many stares they were receiving from the rest of the diners in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Gasping for breath, Kyle straightened up, grinning. He tried to wipe the smile away and compose himself again, but he couldn't. "Got anything to change into?" he asked, chuckling again as he looked at Arden. Absently, he ran his long, slender fingers through his hair, messing it up a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Arden was about to shake her head, when she remembered the fresh sweatpants and tee shirt she had stuffed in her backpack earlier that day. "Actually, I do," she said, surprised into a grin. "Just my luck, eh? But...they're not really 'fancy dining clothes.' It's my workout outfit. I'll look like an even bigger idiot."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Kyle hesitated for a moment before saying, in all seriousness, "You'll look perfect. Don't worry about it." He saw the waiter bringing back a drink refill for Arden, and asked, "Do you want me to order for you, while you get changed?"

Maybe it's the lighting in here, or maybe I'm just going crazy, but...

He refused to let himself think the next thought about the girl who was standing in front of him. She was close, so he could smell the faint notes of the perfume that she was wearing. It smelled amazing. He suddenly shut down, ducking his head and coughing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] Dinner for 2   [Reserved] Dinner for 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Dinner for 2
Page 1 of 1