Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gio
Gio

Male Number of posts : 39
Roleplay Name : Ryan

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:42 am

Ryan grumbled as he slashed his way through the undergrowth of the jungle. He slapped at a bug on his arm, and looked around the brush desperately, trying to find a way out. "Errrgh!" he groaned loudly, frustrated. He didn't even know why he was in the jungle in the first place; he certaintly didn't need to be there. But he had gotten lost, and being in the jungle didn't help that situation much.

"Anybody out there?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Wandering Around Afsangelaward-4

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"eh?" kazu asked. she poked her head through the bushes. AH! it's that guy from the other day! she thought. she smiled. "hello~" she giggled. "you lost?" she stepped all the way out of the bushes. she was covered in bracnhes and other jungly things. she didin't seem to care though.
Back to top Go down
Gio
Gio

Male Number of posts : 39
Roleplay Name : Ryan

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Ryan looked up, startled. Frankly, he had expected to be wandering around by himself for hours, maybe even days. In a strange, twisted way, he was almost disappointed to see another person there. Instantly, the grandure of the "lost in jungle" scenario that he could easily exagerate - "I had to fight animals away with my bare hands!" - melted away.

He knew he was being childish, though. He really was happy to see the girl, who's name escaped him, but whom he had definitely seen and most likely met before. "Eh, hi!" He said chipperly, swatting gnats out of his face. "Yeah, I'm just a little bit lost...What are you doing out here in the middle of the jungle?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Wandering Around Afsangelaward-4

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:55 pm

"oh i come out here all the time!" kazu siad closing her eyes and smiling. "the falls are beautiful so i offin visit them!" "my father proposed to my mother under the waterfalls, so they have sentemental value to me." kazu smiled somberly. she perked up almost imeditly though. "so anyway, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 1 of 1