Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

Wandering Around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 am

Having finally settled down into town after a day or so, Nastasha was ready to venture out and see what she could see. Mineral Town proved to have many interesting places, and maybe she could develop some more ideas for her novels that she hoped to have published one day.

She grabbed her case that had her essential "going out" things in them. The items in them being for writing and maybe a bit of sketching if she had the desire today. Pulling on her white winter coat and tucking her jeans into her brown boots, the tan woman started on her way out of her room. She didn't see any of the Inn's many other residents and assumed they were all either out and about or in their rooms, enjoying the warmth. She bid good bye to the Innkeeper and headed out the Inn, wrapping her coat closer around her body as she stepped through the deep snow.
She was fascinated by the accumulation of it, she never saw so much snow before in her entire 19 years of living.

Wondering what the town had to offer, she crunched through the snow for a while, taking in the Winter scenery at its most divine.

"Now this is how Winter should look!" She declared, right before noticing the building that had come into her line of vision.

"Cunningham Medical Offices..." She read aloud the sign the store bore. Her interest was piqued by the facility. She wasn't a stranger to the medical field, in fact, her parents were bound and determined to have her as the doctor in the family. She had once spent her free time pouring over information concerning the human anatomy and took a few advanced classes on the matter. One section she took the most interest in was cardiology, as her father had heart problems just like her grandfather who had died from a heart attack. Ot was said to be hereditary, but she had yet to experience any major problems with her heart.
Interested as she was, she came closer to the place of medical practice, examining it for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Wandering Around (Open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

It was like any normal day for the red head. He was here for a different reason. He wasn't really a 'native' to Mineral Town but the next town over. But he wanted to see a good ol' friend of his that he hasn't seen in nearly forever. He couldn't help but have a slight worry for Gabe, the one who owned a medical office here. He tried calling earlier but didn't answer. What has he been doing these past several months?

Michael had been caught up with work and things just got boring around here. It was the same thing everyday, going to work, have a nice stroll, get back to work again, and then possibly have a few drinks at the local bar.

As he was walking down in the bitterly cold weather, he saw a young woman staring at the medical office. Michael blinked at the woman curiously. She was just standing there...in the cold. she looked comfortable in what she was wearing but again he worried for the people living here. He walked closer to the woman but kept a safe distance. "If you stay out here for too long you're going to catch a cold y'know," he said giving a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 am

The sound of a man's voice close by cut through her thoughts for a moment. She turned to the person and her light hazel eyes met with the tall man's sapphire blue ones. He was about the height that her recent acquaintance (Limbo) was.
Why do I always run into the tall people? It makes me feel so tiny... She thought with a sigh before giving the man once over.

His blue hues and red hair gave him the appearance of someone with a fiery disposition. Of course, someone like that would not give much care or mention to another person's health if they didn't know them personally. Tapping a finger to her forehead in thought, the tan woman realized that trying to pick people apart from appearance was confusing and not very helpful, so she really needed to say something. But there was no way to know what to say in response as this man was a stranger. Though she had recently learned not all strangers were bad.
Besides, you can't become inspired by people unless you interact with them. She thought.

"Oh no, I'm fine. I dressed pretty warmly today. Thank you for your concern though." She said calmly before becoming sidetracked by the tranquility the Medical Office was giving off.
A sign that there are no patients with injuries or illnesses at this time perhaps? The quietness came off as odd to her, but she tried to remain focus on the man. A thought crossed her mind and she turned her full attention to the man once more.

"The lack of activity here...it's a little weird. Is everyone in this town very health conscious or something?" After inquiring this of the man she became embarrassed with herself. In her own desire to quench her knowledge she became a bit rude. Her hand flew to her mouth, palm covering her means of communication to decide on what she should say to come back from her sudden outburst, very conscious of the pink tint creeping up her neck to her cheeks.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Michael silently chuckled. The lack of activity was to be expected around this time of year. Either that or people were lazy and laid back as usual. "Usually in this weather people don't go out as much. Pretty cold if you ask me." He said, putting his hands in his coat pockets. Her hand covered her mouth, probably from what she said. He didn't find it all offensive, or maybe he was just weird. Her cheeks were suddenly turning, he found this amusing but at the same time a bit funny.

"No need to embarassed. We have a few citizens who are willing to come out." Just when he said that, a flashback came back when a girl went in the ocean in the middle of winter. You can call her crazy but she was a good friend of his now and a patient as well. Speaking of her, he hasn't seen her in forever. How many old friends has he not seen? Probably a lot.

"Ah, how rude of me, I'm Dr. Michael Greer. But just call me Michael." He said, holding out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm

She nodded vigorously at his words, it would make sense that there were hardly any injuries when it was cold. She hoped to meet some of the people who were willing to come out. Her ears perked at the mention of Doctor and looked toward the young man with a new light. He couldn't be anywhere past his early twenties. How very impressive. Her eyes twinkled as her curiosity perked, taking the offered hand.
"My name is Nastasha Varient sir. I just moved to this town so it's nice to get to know some of the residents around here." She cocked her head in thought, thinking how lucky she was that she had met another interesting person.

"A doctor is it. That's a very prestigious profession. Would you mind if I asked what you specialize in, place of study? It's very rare to meet such a young doctor." She began zealously before stopping herself and clearing her throat.

"I mean, very nice to meet you Doct-erm Michael. I tend to be a bit eccentric when it comes to these sorts of things." She laughed at herself. How could she allow herself to go nuts from just meeting a doctor? Shaking her head in disapproval at herself, she began to explain herself a little.

"I keep meeting such interesting seeming people in this town so it was a great idea to start my career off here after all. I'm easily excited when I find some inspiration. Which is what this building right here was doing for me here just a moment ago." She said with a thoughtful glance at the hand she still held in hers. Quickly letting go of it, she apologized for herself.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

The woman was named Natasha, she looked rather young. he couldn't exactly pin point an age, but definitly younger than himself. "We have a lot of people living here, I'm surprised that a lot of people live here actually." He added, slightly chuckling to himself. Almost all of the citizens were nice, the others he hadn't met. There was no problem that this woman could get along with tons of citizens here.

She asked him for his profession, or which area in the medical field he worked at. "I work as a ER surgeon, right now there's not much of accidents so I've had a couple of days off." He slightly blushed at the word 'young'. He was surprised that she could tell he was young. when he first started his job a lot of the workers thought he was just an intern or just a patient, he could never forget the faces taht he saw when they realized he was actually working and getting paid. "I-I guess I studied a lot back then."

Yes, there were certainly some interesting people here. "Wait 'till you meet all of them, you'll be surprised."

His eyes shifted to the building she was still in front of. he forgot the reason he was here until he remembered it. He was probably out, or some of hsi other workers were still working as usual. She said she was inspired, by this building. This brought up a question to himself. "What do you work as anyway?"
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 am

Upon answering her questions, she realized the young doctor had a bit of rosy color to his cheeks, it made his whole head look red due to his hair. She held back the giggle with a fake sneeze. A surgeon he had said, she couldn't help but to be impressed by his accomplishment.
I wonder where I would be if I had continued into the medical field... She thought, almost wistfully.

Then he had asked what she did for work, which made it seem like it went back to her previous thought. Her cheeks rosied a bit and she felt a tad bit embarrassed now. It was okay to tell someone about her aspiration, but when asked what her career was -especially by someone so accomplished -she felt a little out of sorts. Nevertheless, she puffed her chest out with pride.
"I'm an author...well an aspiring author, but one nonetheless!" She proclaimed. Her thoughts suddenly going to how the words sounded and she gave a little sigh and glance to the side.

"I know it sounds like a far-off dream...but it's going to happen! I can feel it. I write about everything, plots pop out at me like bunnies multiply I tell you!" She looked back at the building.

"Like just now. I was thinking about drawing the building, but now a plot came to me. Imagine, a quiet, peaceful town in the dead of Winter. No illnesses or diseases...then suddenly, something bad happens. Really bad." She said quietly.

"The immense cold affects a number of people and they suddenly need to be treated, but this isn't the bad part...think that the head doctor of the clinic had gotten sick themselves! With all these patients, no one notices the absence of the doctor and his condition worsens! Finally, a nurse that is close to the doctor goes to check on him and finds him sick! She brings doctors to diagnose him, but this seems to be an unknown disease! They try everything but this only worsens the condition! Scared if the disease is contagious, they quarantine the doctor and the nurse who protested against it, pretending they were never there." She swung her arms out.

"They think they've gotten away with it, the medical wings are silent now, but one lone doctor who had seen the doctors arrive back to the medical office knows what they have done. All others were too busy taking care of the patients and-" She stopped and looked at Michael.

"I'm sorry, I think I got a bit carried away there. It's not a perfect plot, call it a work in progress haha. But to put this in short, I'm trying to become an author. But before this, I did study in the medical field, mostly concerning cardiology. I know quite a bit about medical procedures..." She trailed off, thinking to her parents and how they wanted her to be a doctor.
"Yeah...this is me" She mumbled, folding her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Wandering Around (Open) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 am

Work was boring... as usual to Gabriel. He thought that moving away from the city and opening a small clinic in the country would keep him entertained, but not over worked. Yet boredom sank into the depths of his mind. Lately even solitaire was losing his interest. Bitterly leaving the doors of the clinic he complained under his breath about how bored he had been lately.

All that seemed to fade away when he saw the red messy hair of his best friend. At first he was considering walking up nonchalantly like usual, but he felt the sudden urge to add excitement to his life and creep the day-life out of Michael.

Running up to his friend, Gabe suddenly embarrassed him in a big bear-like hug from behind. "HEY MICHAEL~" he chimed in the most annoying female like voice ever. "I MISSED YOU~!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 am

This was...certainly intriguing. She did various hand motions in her explantion of her plot. She also did study in the medical field was surprised him at first, and it's always nice to have some experience there.

Yes, this woman was certainly interesting. She babbled about her ideas and Michael he listened intently. She was full of intriguing ideas at the most. He nodded at her words and would smile occasionally. "You certainly have a lot of interesting ideas." He said, a grin tugging at the edges of his lips.

"No worries I've met people who would talk a lot more than you. But, go for it. Who knows, it may be a bestseller. " He added, slightly chuckling at the end of his sentence. Rigth after, with no warning, he could feel arms embarce him and the doctor let out a yelp of surprise. He was appalled at first, realising that maybe he was being abducted. But that voice, even if it did sound feminine, which was obviously fake, he managed to make out the voice. His heart was still hammering inside his chest from the surprise. Yep, it was good ol' Gabe. The man he was just thinking about. What a coincidence.

"Gabe! God, you scared me!" He exclaimed, suddenly laughing. He got out of the man's grasp and turned to him. "Sheesh man, where have ya been?" He complained, crossing his arms. He tried thinking of a witty comeback but failed miserably as he tried thinking of one. He was not always the best at comebacks which saddened him at times because hours later he would come up with the greatest one yet.

He turned to Natasha, the same smile painted on his face. "Natasha this is Gabriel, he's almost like a brother to me~" He said, slightly elbowing him. He didn't care if the introduction was informal, he hadn't seen this guy in forever and he didn't care if he was suddenly ecstatic. Who wouldn't be excited to see a friend you hadn't seen in a long time?
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 am

Nastasha smiled and listened to Michael as he talked, particularly happy to be in his company. Suddenly, the doctor said something that made her whole head spin.
"Bestseller..." she breathed in awe as he continued to compliment the barely made up plot. She looked at the snowy ground and suddenly began to smile. The word "bestseller" repeating in her mind over and over again.
She didn't even notice when Michael was hugged from behind by another person.
"He said bestseller...me...a bestselling author." She thought, now her imagination was running wild.
Her thoughts drifted to book signings and other various duties. She even thought of publishers bowing at her feet, begging to publish her books. Her cheeks grew warm at the thought and she began to titter into happy land.
When she heard her name called, she looked up to see Michael with another man who he introduced as Gabriel. She saw them messing around with each other, Michael was jabbing Gabriel away as Gabriel tried to pull him into a hug.
Her eyes went wide upon seeing Gabriel's appearance. He was wearing a coat that matched that of a doctors, yet his hair was messy and he had stubble on his chin. Could he be one of those really laid-back doctors! Her mind started to swell with the mediocre idea she had present to Michael and her brain began to work furiously.
Her eyes became dreamy as she let her hands talk with her.
"Perhaps...yes yes! This man would be perfect to fit the role of the lone doctor...no one believes him because of appearance and his joking attitude...but he is bound and determined. What else would help create this character? Favorite color, shoe size, maybe a love interest to tie things off!" She gasped as she realized she was actually speaking and put a hand to her mouth, looking at the two men in front of her before holding her hand out. She closed her head and made herself put her head down so it was seem like an apology.
"Please...forget everything I said just now." She said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Open)   Wandering Around (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around (Open)
Page 1 of 1