Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost in woods..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : lost in woods.. Cliffnov

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 am

aha!!!(chases rat)
oops..where did it went?
(looks around)
where am i?
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

jumps down from tree "Hi amando! What's wrong?" Natt twirls her hair through her fingers
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 am

*waves hand to natt*hi there!!!*smiles*can you help me?i'm lost...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : lost in woods.. Afsangelaward-4

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am

"eh? really/" kazu asked appearing out of absolutly nowhere. on second there was just natt, the second there was natt, and then there was kazu resting her head and hands on natt's head. "i come here alot so it shouldn't be to hard to get lost in."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:40 pm

"wha?" Natt said confused. "Anyway Amando it can't be that hard to get out of here. Can it?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 pm

"if it is, we'll help you!" kazu sang happily. "getting lost is no fun!" "we'll get you out of here!" kazu thrust a fist in the air. for some odd reason suddenly motivated.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

*laughs*my bad...i want to explore here too..*smiles*by the way,are you always here?
*amando curiously shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 am

"somethimes." kazu said. "if i want to take a walk or just get out to see nature." "it's really pretty here!" 'and it is a great place to explore.."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 am

i guess..*laughs*do you know why i get lost?because of mt goofiness..i chased a little rat for stealing my goods...that rat is going to pay*darks face**light face*but i guess..exploring will be fun..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:14 pm

"yaaayyyy!" kazu said thrusting a fist in the air. "and I'm a bit ditsy myself! but what most people call 'strange', i call 'different!" "and different is a good thing!"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 am

yah..that is really correct..it will be fun to take a short stroll..it's a good thing to also explore the wonders of the forest*points at a big tree*look at that tree..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 am

kazu laughed. "yep." she walked over to it. "i wonder if i could climb this...even though i've never climbed a tree before!" "i'd probably fall and break something!" she laughed with a look of complete innoccence to what she had just said. "ah well. worth a try, no?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:07 am

"NO"don't ever climb a tree.."*amando was so worried sick*"i never climb a tree before but i like to see if i can too"*puts his feet in position*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 am

kazu smiled smugly. "ok then, i'll climb it with you." "and if i fall, you can grab me. and if you fall, i'll grabe you." "deal?" she closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 am

*blush*grab you?i mean that's insane..what happens if i fall you grab me that's embarrassing..
ok..i guess this is all the thing we could in a forest..
*gulps*here i go!!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 am

kazu smirked. "no, not nessasraly." "This is jusr something new to do in the forest." kazu winked at him, then turned and put her foot on the first branch. her forced herself up and grabbed a branch. then put her foot in another wedge in the tree and forced herself up again.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 pm

*grabs branch*be careful..i don't want to catch you if you fall..that would be embarrassing..haha..*grabs branch harder*aha..this branch is so strong..i just wondered why?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:06 pm

kazu fronwed. "aw common!" she teased. "i'm not gunna fall!" she laughed. she clibed high and finaly hoisted herself onto a big thick branch and rested.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:16 am

*pants*okay..but don't ever think of falling..loosing your grip...gravity,or whatever just concentrate in climbing..bacuse i'm not gonna cacth you..*laughs*just joking*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:47 am

kazu laughed breathlessly. "ye of little faith." she quoted. she started up into the branches of the tree. the sun was shining bright through an opening in the tree. pouring sunling on that spot.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 pm

*shouts*are ok up there?*amando was bitting his nails because he was so worried*ahh..be careful out there..please be careful..please be careful..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 pm

"i'm fine!" kazu called down. she was still catching her breath. she had climbed so fast without stopping. she looked up into the space in the tree where sunlight poured in. she smiled gently, and closed her eyes. letting the warm sun soak on her skin.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:58 am

you should be..*pants**thinks:i hope she is alright there*
ummm..i shall be waiting at here..*sits at one stump*.......
okay..i'm climbing now..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 am

kazu opend her eyes slightly. her whole bosy suddenly felt tierd and weary. guess i have bee onverdoing it latley she thought. I should probably get down, too. kazu stepped on the high thick branch and started clibing down. somewhere along the way, her foot slipped. "ah!" she gasped. she grabbed a branch with one arm and just dangled there. That was close. she thought.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 pm

*heard the branch*oh my golly..be careful out there..*worried*i'm coming..
*sets his feet on one branch*get down now!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lost in woods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in woods..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next