Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost in woods..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : lost in woods.. - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

lost in woods.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:02 pm

kazu looked down and smiled. 'it's all good!' she called. "i'm fine." she swung her legs and jumped foreward, headed towrd a branch. but as she landed on it, her foot got caught in a wedge and twisted a stange way. kazu winced in pain. she took her foot out and leaned agenst the tree. rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : lost in woods.. - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 am

are you sure you're okay up there..?*shouts*if you need anything just call me okay?*pants*be okay up there..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 am

"i think i twisted me ankle." kazu called down. "should i try and climb down?" she looked over the branch to see if she could see how high she was offf the ground. But everytime she tried to move just a little bit, her ankle hurt.
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Natt snapped out of her daydream and noticed Kazumi hurt. "Kazu! Are you ok? Why are you up a tree?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

"long sotry.!" she called uneasily. how was she going to get down? should she jump and hope to land in a pile of soft grass or leaves?Her ankle was starting to hurt worse. "I-I'm sorry amando!" she called. "If i wern't so reckless this woulnd've happend!" "you can go home if you want! i'll find a way down!"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 am

"no!i'm not leaving until you aren't cured"*worried*"no,it was my fault..if i was so determined to stop you..i should have make you down"*worried face*get down now..i'm gonna find something to cure you..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 am

kazu nodded woth a worried look on her face. "how am i going to get down....?" she wondered uneasily. she chewed on her bottem lip. she gasped with pain when she tried to move. Please hurry sht hought. she leaned up agenst the tree, trying to figure out a way down.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 am

*worried face*ahh..*worried more*just jump and natt and me will catch you..*bite nails*
ahh..natt do you agreed?*worried face*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

"a-are you sure!?' kazu asked unesily. "natt is so young...." "mybe i'll jusy jump and hope for the best." kazu was nervous now. she chewed on her bottem lip. She looked over to see if she could see you friends. The pain was worsining. She clutched her ankle tighter. Man, how could she be so careless?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 am

i'm gonna think fast..just hold on tight..*worried*please just hang there..think think..please..*amando was worried sick that maybe kazu will fall*let me see..just jump i'm gonna catch you at my best..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 am

kazu would have objected, but she didn't have much of a choice. she held her breathe. and then using the last of her strength, jumped from the tree. she squnited her eyes shut. not sure what was going to happen. the sering pain in her ankle ripped through her fear. she opend one eye and saw amando.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 am

*instantly runs where kazu has jumped and try he's best to save her*kazumi!!!
*he catch a portion of kazu's body but luckily he wasn't able to fall*i got a little of you..glad i catch you..*pants*don't ever do that again..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am

kazu laughed with releif. but also, her eye watered with tears, becuase she had been so afraid. "don't worry, i iwon't!" she giggled. she opend her eyes and looked up at amando. and slightly winced in pain. "ah! darn it." "well, a least it's not broken." "just twisted." kazu smiled.
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 pm

"How come I always daydream at completly the wrong times!" Runs over to kazumi and amando "Kazu are you ok? You shouldn't have jumed like that but at least your ok. I know you didn't really have a choice."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 am

we need to take you to the clinic..we don't want this to worsen..so let's go..*grabs natt and kazu's hand*we need to take you now..kazu..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

"ah..ok." kazu said. "but how am i going to get there?" "i can't exactly walk..." her voice trailed off. "i'm really sorry." she said again. "i promise i won't cause trouble for you like this." a sweat drop appeared on kazu's head. she let out a nervous laugh. "my father used to scold me for being so reckless."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 am

guess..i'll carry you all the way..or call for more help..
*worried*can natt and you wait..i'll call for help..is that okay for you..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:03 am

"i don't think calling for help with work.." kazu said slowly. "i could try getting to the jostpitle on myown." "that is, if it's not too much trouble." kazu winced in pain again. her ankle hurt alot. kazu blushed under her bangs. "ummm, amando..." she said. "thanks for putting up with me today."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm

"I'm still here you know. Amando how about we sort of make a seat with our hands to carry Kazumi out of the woods where we can get help?" Natt looked at amando and kazumi hopefully. Then she bgestered to so what she meant.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:50 am

"that's a fine idea"*began to remove his worried face*"okay..natt..just don't ever ever make kazu fall.."*smiles*okay i have not to panic...just stay calm..and make sure this time is quite the time to work together..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 am

Natt turned to Kazumi. "Are you alright with that? Come on amando let's help her." She turned back to amando
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost in woods..   lost in woods.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in woods..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2