Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight or Harry?

Go down 
+9
gothica800
Sanaka*~
Red Riding Hood
clairexcliff
35bell
Susu-Chan
MoNkEy!!
Eternal Silence
artygamer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is the best?
Twilight
Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Harry Potter
Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I don't mind!
Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Badge

Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 am

I was saddened by that too. The movie sucks. The books are good. Dx

I read the first chapter of Twilight and got bored. Same story for Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 am

Eternal Silence wrote:

I used to LOVE the Eragon series back when I was in elementary school. And then the movie KILLED it. D8< I was SO ANGRY... *deep, cleansing breath*

OH GOD, I WAS SO ANNOYED.
They made it look... Like a joke. Arya was prancing around in her visits to Eragon's dreams.
And everything happened in one day instead of several years.
And Arya was a pale, freckled red-head. I didn't see that coming.
Also, Saphira never did half the things she did in the movie. They cut the good parts out and replaced them with new bad stuff. :O

Awww, nerf darts. I'm getting off topic. :O
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 am

twilight is so cool..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Okay, at the moment I getting the general gyst that a lot of people don't like either. And thank you Red, I am lovely... lol!
Come on Twilighters and, um witches and wizards(?) speak out...but you people that don't like either can speak out as much as you want...within reason of course.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 pm

" i LOVE twilight i've read all the books and i'm thinking about re-reading new moon it was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:
Eternal Silence wrote:

I used to LOVE the Eragon series back when I was in elementary school. And then the movie KILLED it. D8< I was SO ANGRY... *deep, cleansing breath*

OH GOD, I WAS SO ANNOYED.
They made it look... Like a joke. Arya was prancing around in her visits to Eragon's dreams.
And everything happened in one day instead of several years.
And Arya was a pale, freckled red-head. I didn't see that coming.
Also, Saphira never did half the things she did in the movie. They cut the good parts out and replaced them with new bad stuff. :O

Awww, nerf darts. I'm getting off topic. :O

I totally agree with both of you there ,the only good thing about eragon the movie was jeremy irons thats it .
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 am

the eragon series?!never heard of it..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 am

Um, I think it's about dragons & this dude. Avril Lavgene sings during the credits. But we're kinda going off topic here...
Yes! I'm getting the entire Twilight series (up to Breaking Dawn.) and a book about all the people in them. YES!!!! x 100
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am

my classmate is a serious fan of this book..the book breaking dawn was very long..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 am

*smiles* Ahhh, Twitards. *chuckles* Someone spilled her drink on me in public once because me and my friend were discussing Twilight (she is a fan of the books; I am, obviously, not), and the girl walking past gave me this dirty look and spilled her drink on me.

It made me laugh. My friend just stared at the other girl, then stared at me, and said, "Why the heck are you laughing?!" I thought it was funny. Dun really know why
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 am

One of my friends once let no one touch Breaking Dawn...if we did then...ouch! Let's just say that book is heavy and hard.
I just checked the results to the poll so far. Twilight is (a the moment) officialy the fave out between it & Harry. ES, you have permission to go mental about this.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:06 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
*smiles* Ahhh, Twitards. *chuckles* Someone spilled her drink on me in public once because me and my friend were discussing Twilight (she is a fan of the books; I am, obviously, not), and the girl walking past gave me this dirty look and spilled her drink on me.

It made me laugh. My friend just stared at the other girl, then stared at me, and said, "Why the heck are you laughing?!" I thought it was funny. Dun really know why
i'm a twilight fan myself, but i wouldn;t go that far.......-.-
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

I don't judge anybody by whether or not they like a book. I mean, really. I didn't dump my friends who are Twilight fans just because they like the books and I don't. In fact, we'd tease each other about it--- they'd write "TWILIGHT 4EVA" in pencil on my folders, I'd scream at any picture of Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart/etc...

Hey, I like most Twilight fans, because they actually like to have debates with me about the books. And I am always up for a good debate. ;]
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm

lol! thats funny! I really am writing a lot of rubbish on here!
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 pm

i like twilight better
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

artygamer wrote:
One of my friends once let no one touch Breaking Dawn...if we did then...ouch! Let's just say that book is heavy and hard.
I just checked the results to the poll so far. Twilight is (a the moment) officialy the fave out between it & Harry. ES, you have permission to go mental about this.

that breking dawn was about 700 pages right?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 pm

artygamer wrote:

XD

Like I said, most of my ranting in this thread was personal opinion. I'm completely aware that Twilight is an uber-popular book. I don't really understand why, but I know that I'm not going to change anybody's mind. I don't really care if people like it, like I said. ^^
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Yes. Luckly I didn't touch it. Even I'm not that fierce about my stuff... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm

honestly at least harry potter has some decent actors even though cedric and edward are both rpatzz and twilight had edi gathgie
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 am

harry pother for me is good..but twilight is way better..(for me)
twilight first ever series make me amazed..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, if a book like Twilight can be written in 6 months, published, and become a worldwide phenomenon without much effort on Stephanie Meyer's part, there's hope for me in the literature world! Because, if Stephanie Meyer can get published (and famous because of it), anyone can. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry?   Twilight or Harry? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight or Harry?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2