Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Angels [IC]

Go down 
+4
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
Gmoguy
Red Riding Hood
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Rise of the Angels [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 am

-
~Welcome to Rise of the Angels Roleplay~

Progress: Recruiting Members:

Rating: PG

Quality: Semi-literate please. Check over your grammar, and spell right. Four lines minimum. ^.^

Have fun Roleplaying~!

-
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Aiden was heading up the Himalayan mountainside to start his new assignment. See to the Angelic and help them develop their powers. "So." said Aiden to himself. "The Angelic are apparently a few people who are unnatural to humans..." he relayed to himself. "They are known to have wings and powers, and I have no idea what to expect." "They almost seem like they're straight from a fairytale, but I don't think I'm dreaming." Aiden reached the building where the Angelic accordingly were. He couldn't really see why this place wouldn't be noticed at some point.

Last edited by Gmoguy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Teliyu, a rather quiet angel, sat in a corner. She was new and pretty silent. She didn't like to be trapped in a building. "What brings me to such a horrid place?" Teliyu said to herself. She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 am

"You aren't considered normal," Ami said coldly. She bushed her blond hair aside acting all dramatic as usual.
"I dread being stuck here, if only I had more room to spread my beautiful wings."

Saying this Ami streached out her wings making the room seem smaller. She then brought them back in smoothly trying to hog all the atention again. Everything was repetitive with her behavior.

"I wish I wasn't trapped here , so I could spread my wings to their longest length possible." It was easy to tell that she was going to say this. She has been very predictable lately.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Teliyu looked up. "Oh...But I agree with you. We need to roam freely." Teliyu said quietly. She cradled herself and hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Nairi sat quietly in the cold atmosphere of the building, watching the other Angels complain and waiting for the Government official to arrive. She didn't join the other Angels; she rather just sat and watched quietly, humming a song in her head, waiting for the Government Official that they had been promised.

She had a lullaby soaring through her head, it's calm lyrics playing in her head.
Frera Jaque... Frera Jaque..
The tune was annoying, that was for sure. It's slow Music-Box melody fit freely with the song.
Nairi silently watched and waited, starting to feel the normal routine boredom of every day in this building.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Teliyu fluttered her wings open. The feathers were somewhat squashed. She had been in the building for 3 days now and her wings have already gotten sqaushed since there wasn't much room to fly in. She flew for a bit for her wings to spread out.

Teliyu didn't know anyone here and didn't ask for their names either. She saw someone she hadn't met. Teliyu flew to the girl. "Um hello...My name is Teliyu Anisai, who might you be?" Teliyu asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Ami sat down twirling her long blonde hair inbetween her fingers. She wasn't sure if the one girl was talking to her or the other one. No one cared to ask her for her name and she was annoyed by this, afterall she was full of herself.

"I'm Ami," she said aloud. There was a moment of silence so she spoke again. "Who are you?"
It was impossible to tell that she didn't even really care about the other people here. She got up and pushed her hair behind her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Teliyu heard someone else. She flew over to the girl who's name was "Ami". "I'm T-Teliyu Anisai..." Teliyu said quietly. She slid her arms behind her back. "I'm new here and I'd like to be a bit happy for the rest of the week. Then I could be my normal quiet self later on. Loudness makes be get queiter. Can you please not talk to me with a loud tone?" Teliyu said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 pm

"You aren't the boss of me," Ami said turning her back to the girl. What was with this girl? She's such a nusicance. I deserve a little respect afterall, I'm the most pretty here.

Ami starts to speak even louder, "You know I won't let you boss me around. That wasn't even that loud at all. You are way to sensitive."

(Yay! Ami is mad. This is fun. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Rise of the Angels [IC] Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 am

With all the bickering, Kyou tossed and turned in the cramped corner and woke up aggravated. Suprisingly it was Teliyu and of course it was Ami. He quickly got up and crawled, sneaking up the Ami to poke both her sides of her tummy. Teehee, Ami... your in for it now! Getting closer and closer he was now half a yard behind her. He inched his fingers closer and closer, now only a inch away, he was about the poke her but then...
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 am

Wess woke up on a pallet. The last thing he remembered was his little brother. The guards had tooken him! He had to get him back. He couldn't fend for himself, he was only 3. What did they say they were going to do to with him? All he remembered was they were taking him away, and they knocked him out stealing his little brother. His little brother grew wings, like him, and was taken to be experimented on, but Wess couldn't remember, only that he needed to help him. Wess cleared his mind. He only saw Angelic Girls and one other boy. The official was somewhere else. Wess started flying into the door, muscles lithe and tight, trying to burst it open, but he couldn't, it was bolted to tight. After losing a few feathers, he walked over to a few of the girls. They seemed to be bickering. It was Ami and Teliyu (he doesn't know this). "Excuse me," he says. They turned and looked at him. "I'm Wess, I remember being separated from my little brother, I need to get him back, is there a way out?" he asks. He looks around. He tenses. There were no windows. Disappointed, Wess sat down in front of the two.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 am

"Enough with that tone of yours! You shouldn't be using that tone with me!" Teliyu yelled out. Her eyes glew furious. She saw someone else inch behind Ami. Who's that?Teliyu wondered.

(I just realized Teliyu is older than Ami. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:27 am

As Aiden reached the keypad to the door. He heard an argument insuing from inside the darkness of the building. "Oh, no." Aiden thought. "The last thing I or they need is a fight between them." Aiden proceeded to type in the code given to him earlier. "Ok.... 149086." The door clicked and slowly slid open. Revealing to Aiden a group of sullen looking people with only one alien thing to him. "Wings." he whispered to himself. Aiden started to walk inside. "This is the most uncomfortable I've felt in forever." Aiden thought. Closing the door behind him. "Hmm, wonder if that's safe to do. Ah well."

Last edited by Gmoguy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 am

Nairi watched as voices were raised. It wasn't looking good at the moment, however, Nairi had no intention of stopping any fights just yet. The monotonous, repetitive apparel of the building somewhat tired her, and restrained her from really going about and trying to calm everybody like she normally would.

The dull atmosphere of this building almost seemed to drain the motivation to even get up right out of Nairi. If she wasn't able to get out and spread her wings soon, she'd probably never have the motivation to stand again.

But, right on que, the promised Government Official walked in, with a cumbersome jangling of keys.
"Finally!" Nairi yelled, maybe a bit too loud. She practically leapt over to the man, slightly unfurling her wings to give her a bit of lift.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:36 am

Wess saw his chance as well. He leaped over Ami, knocking her over and flying out of the open door high into the sky to look for a research lab. "Where? Where?" he asks to no one. He keeps looking but can't find it. He guesses he'll follow the girl until he can get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 am

Aiden was startled to see one of the Angelic jump towards him. While another flew away slipping through the closing door. "Gah!" "Grr... now I have to go find him, but, that can wait." Aiden wondered why one of the Angelic had come towards him. "What's your name?" He asked the Angelic girl that had came to him suddenly. Aiden wasn't that happy, being that one of the Angelic got out before he could re-act. "Always on guard, always ready." he thought to himself. "Especially here, I'll send someone out to get that one." "This job won't be easy."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 am

Kyou stood up from behind Ami as the government official came into the room. He clutched his hands into a fist and started digging his nails into his skin. He controlled his anger as he fought not to actually kill the government official. Finally he shook his head and put on a goofy smile. "Hi hi, welcome welcome to this cozy home." Maybe he was a bit too enthusiastic because he bounced about in the tiny area.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:13 am

Teliyu watched the Government official come in. She backed away slowly and bumped into the wall. She saw someone clutch his fist in what seemed to be anger. "It seems like you have deep hatred for an official..." Teliyu whispered quietly. "My name is Teliyu Anisai by the way...Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 am

Aiden looked around and took account of the Angelic. He heard a knock on the door and turned around, prying open the door, he noticed another, more depressed looking Angelic. He pointed inside. "According to the government, you need to be in there, with the others." "Alright, first off, I don't know any of you and if you're actually any bit friendly, you can share your name with me, that's all I ask." Aiden walked further inside and grew used to the atmosphere of the building.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 am

Wess was hovering in the air, searching. A bullet whizzed past him. Then another. Finally, one hit his left wing. He howled in pain, only to be cut off as one hit his other wing. His vision started to fade. He was dive bombing through the air, unable to control it. Finally, he fell unconscious. He dive bombed through the air, then someone caught him.

Last edited by Wess on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Kyou ignored the official when he faintly, heard a soft voice. He turned around to find the source of it. Should of had knew it was Teliyu. "Hi hi, the name is Kyou." He smiled pointing to himself. Continuing, he said, "And you Teliyu, right?" Kyou waited for a answer and heard gun shots in the background. His eyes darted constantly from wall to wall. Nudging Teliyu he asked, "Did you hear that?..."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

The door opens and Wess is tossed in. His wings stopped bleeding, but they were heavily. Wess was semiconscious by now. He could see people moving around and looking at him, but he couldn't react. He dropped back into unconsciousness again. He dreamed what they were doing to his little brother. He saw test tubes, shots, knives, and pointy scraping spoons. He shivered and awoke. He tried to stand, yet he couldn't move. He could talk however. He looked at his wings. They were splattered with dry blood. He crawled over to a corner and propped himself up. Everything ached. He wished he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Aiden watched as the one Angelic that had escaped was thrown inside the building. "Ah, yes. Them." he said. "That's what I was going to tell you all, if you try to escape at some point, the militants outside don't re-act to it kindly. A more of, shoot first ask questions later group." "I suggest you stay in here where I don't intend on shooting any of you ever unless....something happens." "My job here isn't to hurt or torture any of you in any way, I'm here to help." Aiden shrugged and knelt down to help the wounded Angelic. He applied first aid and morphine to heal him. "Maybe this will prove it?" Aiden finished healing the Angelic.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

All the Official had really done was cut out the bullets and bandage it up. He still hurt all over. While the Official was using 'first aid', Wess had given him a harsh stare. "Where is my little brother?" Wess suddenly asked. Gathering up a large amount of strength Wess stood. The official turned and looked at him. "I repeat, where is he? I know you're experimenting on him," Wess's gaze turns harsh and cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Angels [IC]   Rise of the Angels [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Angels [IC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next