Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The rise of a dark shadow~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

~The rise of a dark shadow~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The rise of a dark shadow~   ~The rise of a dark shadow~ EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 am

~Who's the one that has the teeth?...The shadow... Who's the one that has the claws?...The shadow ..........Whos the one that has the power?...The shadow....................................Theese are the words written on the tablet of darkness...the very words of shame...the words of death....
The shadow is a creature that kills the Innocent and frees the bad...he kidnaps little children and kills the old.The only thing that can stop him is the light...but it has not come in years.....
Ever since the shadow came the sun went away...for ever...no light...no hope...no mercy....Only the lucky survive the life in this world...all the unlucky die the second they are born.
The shadow lurks in corners...burns your heart out and eats your body absorbing your streanght...its a dark tale Im about to tell...are you ready...ok then.............

One morning a young 16 year old woman gave birth to a healthy son named Rora. The mother passed away 10 years after the birth...6 more years later and the son was an adult in this world now...he had long dark hair and siler eyes that always had a shimmer of hope in them...he had dark tan skin and big ears.... One day Rora went walking in a forest of lies and tripped on a young girls basket. "oof!" "oh sorry sir...please dont hurt me!" Rora scooped the girl up and rubbed her white hair and looked at her green eyes... "Why do you think I would hurt a child...I would never do that." Rora set the girl down and started to walk off when she grabbed his arm and started walking with him....Now Rora had a gift...he could read minds and see they're daydreams and pasts. Rora could see that the girl was 10 and her mother and father had just been killed by the shadow a few hours ago and that she was hiding from it.
"you can come with me if you want!" Rora told her while he put her on his shoulders. But then the shadow whisked her off his shoulders! "ah I have found you...you almost escaped me my darling"The shadow said yanking her hair.
Rora had always been waiting for this moment to happen for his mother was killed by the shadow! "Die now and you shall be set free shadow...I know your secret!" The shadow looked up at Roara.."Ah what secret?!" The shadow demanded! "Teara rareara...theese are the words on the tablet of lightness...your weaknes!"
The shadow jerked back. "takea blanka faka maka...swabooa tabooa callooa narooa...meecassa reerasa yeeyasa leelasa..boara zoara toara ROARA!"
"GAH!"
The shadow screamed trying to escape! "Im ROARA THE SON OF THE LIGHT...AND I COMMAND YOU TO DIE!!!" Roara screamed.
The shadow started to melt away as blood spilled out! The girl ran over to Roara looking up with narrow eyes...the sun had come agin...the shadows death was a removal of the shadows curse!...Roara had to die too...but the little girl who saw it all told the dtory...to millions and millions.~
Back to top Go down

~The rise of a dark shadow~
Page 1 of 1