Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One thing leads to another

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

One thing leads to another Empty
PostSubject: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

A long day

Alisa is a girl that lives in the country. Any direction you she could look, she can see wide open space. She has a lovely shade of blue hair and eyes and usually wears blue swell. Her parents were rich. Her parents died when she was 5 and when she was 10 her older brother left to find a new place to live. He never returned leaving Alisa doing everything to survive. Alisa grew into a beautiful women. Since Alisa was left with all the money she bought a new, big, house. Alisa didn’t have a job but still had enough money to last 19 years. She always took naps under the shady tree. She was always having strange dreams of someone calling help

She just got home from the store. It was a long, tiring, walk. It was very hot out. She was tiered and lied down under the tree. The grass was soft. So soft she fell asleep.
*I need... listen to... help... help... help...................*
Suddenly Alisa awoke. “Another dream like that again. I need to find a way to help that voice... I think...” Alisa went inside her house to read the paper. She was looking when she noticed an add. She read aloud to herself to see what it was about. “Do you want to be a rancher? You can move to the wonderful Horeon village. A nice ranch will be waiting for you if you call 1-800-559-1082. Call Now to buy this ranch at 1-800-559-1082. Only 155$. I know! I’ll move to Horeon Village. Be the new rancher! and maybe I’ll find that person”
Alisa packed her bags, and sure enough the next day she boarded the train. She was determined to find him or her. “More tea miss” asked the waiter again. Alisa was full of tea and replied with a polite no thanks. It was going to be a long day. Alisa was bored as ever. She was looking out of the window for a whole 2 hours, She lost all of her interest for trees at the moment. She read her book twice already and had about 6 cups of tea. She usually loved listening to birds but now she didn’t want to hear another sound. After a while Alisa nodded off.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 am

Cool!

I like the story, but the beginning is a bit iffy for me. It isn't bad exactly, but I think you might want to change it so that you don't say it exactly like that. you might want to change it to:

Alisa was tretching through the streets, going home from the store.

Home....yeah right. her parents, rich people they had been, had died when she was five. Then her rbtoher had left not five years later to find a place to live. She ahd the money left to herself, but she'd had to survive on her own.

Alise suddenly stopped int front of a store window, studying herself in the mirror-like glass. Blue hair fell beautifully to her waist. Even that was normal for this part of the country. Eyes blue too, blue as the noonday sky. She even wore blue.

and so on....

I hope I didn't liek make you mad or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Hm story   One thing leads to another EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:43 am

You make my beginning look so boring! I'll add it on right now!
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:22 am

I mad eit look broing? I am SOOOOOOOO sorry!!!! I so didn't mean that! I am SOOOOO Sorry! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad I am so SOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am

Well I'm not a very good writer so thats no probleme! I only started to write books 2 years ago but I stopped after a while. I've lost my touch.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : One thing leads to another Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 am

cute. I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am

Well I think HarvestAndel's is SO much better!
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 am

don't worry i think you did fine
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: ...   One thing leads to another EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:54 am

My writting touch is horrrible! I used to be pretty good too... No
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:57 am

No dont think that, you did fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One thing leads to another   One thing leads to another Empty

Back to top Go down

One thing leads to another
Page 1 of 1