Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Song First Melody

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think of the stroy so far?
i love it
Broken Song First Melody Vote_lcap20%Broken Song First Melody Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i hate it
Broken Song First Melody Vote_lcap0%Broken Song First Melody Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
its so sad
Broken Song First Melody Vote_lcap60%Broken Song First Melody Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?
Broken Song First Melody Vote_lcap20%Broken Song First Melody Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
it was alright.
Broken Song First Melody Vote_lcap0%Broken Song First Melody Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Broken Song First Melody Afsangelaward-4

Broken Song First Melody Empty
PostSubject: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:15 pm

The rain poured and poured down on the broken street. It was just another gloomy day. A 10-year old girl whose hazel eyes "twinkled like the stars" now were dull and lifeless. Her smile which was "brighter than the sun" now was stuck in the same frown it had been since that time. Her short red hair which was once fell into tight curls now rested on her shoulders now lay limp around her face. She had grown skinny from not eating and her face was as white and pale as death itself, she barely spoke anymore. It seemed so long since it has happened, since Melody had first realized how cruel life could be. Her full name was Melody Ann Medrickson, she was the daughter of the wealthiest man in all the town, well, she had been, anyway. Melody had lost her mother a very long time ago, leaving her in her father's care. Her father and her had always had a good time doing things;playing games,laughing, and best of all, playing music together. It never occurred to the young girl, just how nasty things could get.

"Afternoon papa!" Melody sang running down the stairs in her frilly party dress.
"There's my birthday girl!" Mr Medrickson picked his daughter up and cradled her in his arms.
"Papa! I'm not a little girl anymore! You have to start treating me like a lady!"
Mr. Medrickson set down his daughter and smiled. "Excuse me, young lady." he said smiling.
"Papa, what did you get me?" The little ball of energy asked, she was praciticly jumping up and down.
Mr. Medrickson put his fingers to his lips and smiled meschivously; "It's a secret." "Now go and play with your friends, they're waiting for you."
Melody crossed her arms and stuck out her tounge, then skipped away into the parlor.
As soon as the girl disapeared, Frank, Mr. Medrickson's long time friend and partner, came into the room.
"Is it just me, or are you looking older than usual?" he chuckled, slapping Medrickson on the back.
"Ugh, don't get me started." Medrickson sighed jokingly. "Frank, I don't know what i'm going to do. She's just growing so fast."
'Ya, she sure is," Frank agreed, "What are you going to do when she starts dating?"
"Y'knowm one of these days i'm really going to-"
"Papa!" Melody came scurrying out of the parlor and grabbed her fathers hand. "When are you going to come in? Everyone wants cake. When can i open my presents?"
"Whoa, slow down there, tiger. I'm comin' i'm comin'"
Mr. Medrickson followed his daughter into the parlor where a bunch of sugar-high giddy children were waiting. "Alright everyone!"Medirckson started, "Let's get this party started!"

After some pary games and cake, it was finally time to open gifts. The egar young meldoy sat in a chair with all her friends surrounding her. One by one, Melody opened her gifts; A fuzzy brown teddy bear, a charm braclet, two pink hair bows, new shoes, and a silver chain neckless with an angel handing from it. Lastly, was her father's gift. It was by far, the biggest of them all. Melody egarly unrapped it. Shreds of wrapping paper flew everywhere and landed on everything until nothing was left. Melody gaped at what she saw. Her hazel eyes grew long and wide in amazment. Her mouth was formed in an impressive "O." Right before her eyes, lay the most prettiest guitar she had ever seen! It was made of maple with a dark red outline curving along the edge of the guitar. Melody ran her fingers up and down it, feeling its smoothness and touching the already-tuned strings. Melody set the guitar down and ran into her father's open arms. "Oh papa, papa!" She squealed, "I love it! I love it so much!" "Thank you, thank you!!"
"Well i figured after seven years of teaching you on mine, i deicded you needed a guitar of your own." "Run along and play with your friends, we'll play our guitars later, and see how much your voice lessons are paying off."
"Kay!" Melody sang. She danced out of the room along with her friends to play.

The be continued on part two!~

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Broken Song First Melody Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 am

This touched my heart
<3 Ima go read part two
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Broken Song First Melody Badge

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:18 pm

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Broken Song First Melody Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 pm

lol! for some reason, part 3 didn't post. i'ma gunna haveta re-do it sometime.......
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Broken Song First Melody Badge

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 am

afsangel wrote:
lol! for some reason, part 3 didn't post. i'ma gunna haveta re-do it sometime.......

That's to bad... Sad
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Broken Song First Melody Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 am

afsangel wrote:

Oh man, well I guess we'll have to wait ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Song First Melody   Broken Song First Melody Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Song First Melody
Page 1 of 1