Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Song: Second Melody

Go down 
2 posters

What did chu think about this part?
I liked it!
Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_lcap33%Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
i can't wait for part 3!
Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_lcap67%Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
awwww poor alison
Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_lcap0%Broken Song: Second Melody Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it was the mosr horrible thing i've ever read.
 0% [ 0 ]
YOSH! GO ROCK AND MERLIN!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Broken Song: Second Melody Afsangelaward-4

Broken Song: Second Melody Empty
PostSubject: Broken Song: Second Melody   Broken Song: Second Melody EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

Melody was confused. "well of course daddy isn't here." she said with a frown. "he's at the hospital all better right?" Frank's eyes swelled with tears. he embraced the child and tears ran down his cheeks. "what i means is, your father-won't be coming home." Melody's eyes bubbled over. "why is daddy coming home?" she asked in between sobs. "he, passed away last night." Frank said avoiding the girl's eyes. Melody's puples grew small. tears rolled down her cheeks. she fell on her knees in shock. "you...mean...." she stuttered. "daddy........he's......dead?" Frank pulled the little girl close to him. he had seen at that very moment, all the shine in that girl's eyes, had vanished.

Word about the farmer's death spread around town faster than lightning. As soon as Melody's friends herd, they rushed to see her. when they got there, she looked up at them but said nothing. she looked as if she was in a trance. They were worried what might happen to her. After a week, they stopped seeing her because she didn't leave her room. Which brings us back to right now, a week later. Although Melody was out of it, she was perfectly aware of what was going on around her. People were talking, worrying, and sympathizing. Frank silently walked into the room and kneeld down in front of her. "Melody, please eat something." he begged. "You're father wouldn't want something like this to happen."
"Mr. Frank, why do they talk so secretly? Why do they sympathize with me?" "I don't want any sympathy."
"That's just because they're worried about you-"
"You're wrong."
"They say bad things about papa, i hear them all the time." 'Papa was not a bad man."
"You're right, you're father a great man, Melody, and i'm sure he wants you to take good care of yourself. So get some rest and eat something, kay?"
Melody looked away, unsatisfied with the answer. Frank sighed, stood up, and left.

That night, Melody snuck out of her room and went downstairs. Frank was having gusts over tonight, and Melody wanted to know more. Melody hid behind the wall.
"However did you get away with it?" the first voice asked;it sounded like a woman.
"Wasn't easy,' this time, it was Franks' voice, "I'm just glad his daughter is to young to understand-or figure it out."
"So what are you going to do now?" a man's voice asked.
"Well, the girl isn't eating, she's barley left her room. It won't be long before she ends up just like her foolish father."
"What exactly happen between you and the girl's father?"
"Melody's father was the biggest fool i've ever met. He's the richest man in the town yet he's give out money and expect nothing back! Further more, if anyone were not able to pay their debt to him, he's simply [i]give them more time[/i]!" "But the most wretched thing he did by far was sign over everything he had to that little brat of his.' "She can't even tie her own shoes, how does she expect to run an estate?"
"That's when you poisoned the Master?" the man asked.
"Yep, and his daughter's next. She won't hold out for long." "After she's gone, the estate will be mine."
Melody felt her heart skip a beat, beads of sweat formed on her forehead and her whole body was shaking. He quietly made her way up stairs and grabbed her guitar and a very special ring on a chain neck less her father had given her.

Melody waited until the guests were gone and Frank had gone to bed. Taking her guitar and putting the ring neck less around her neck, she snuck out of her room once again. She slowly and quietly crept downstairs until she made it into the living room. Melody reached for the door knob, but hesitated. She glanced behind her shoulder and took once last look at her beloved home, then she proceeded outside into the cold, cold weather. Never looking back once.

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Broken Song: Second Melody Foxtail-1

Broken Song: Second Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Song: Second Melody   Broken Song: Second Melody EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:28 pm

i love your stories! ;]
Back to top Go down

Broken Song: Second Melody
Page 1 of 1