Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) Nextmotm

Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) Empty
PostSubject: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 am

(INTRO: This is where the guys come when they've pretty much done nothing all day. Sorry girls, maybe you can make a girls night out or something.)

Wess walks into the Inn and orders a nice cool glass of wine. He sits down, waiting for the other guys to show up. They'll be here soon. he thought. He saw a few guys arrive, Marlin, Trent, and Vaughn. He sighed. He waited for his companions to show up.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 am

Amando walks and notices wess..

"hi there..what cha having here"*he asked with a smile*

"looks like fun..can i join..i'm free at the moment..."

*amando begged wess to let him join badly*
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:56 pm

"Sure," Wess says offering him a Cher. Wess took a sip of his wine, he loved the taste of Mineral Town's in particular. He watched as a few others arrived. Ann came over and sat down a platter of salad for Wess. "Might as well eat while we're here," Wess says.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am

"hi there Wess"
*amando said while sipping a glass of wine*
"it sure is a good night"
*amando continues sipping*
"this is just good"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 am

"Yep, I love the taste of Mineral Town's wine," Wess said taking a sip. He enjoyed the taste of the bitter grape juice. "I wonder when the others will get here," Wess says. He looked out the window, it was pretty late.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:59 am

*he smiled and nod to wess*i agree..they made the best wine i ever tasted"
*he looked at the window too*"yes,it is late,but i love it..the moon is shinning for us"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Ronan walks in and throws some money on the table.
"Give me the best drink you have tonight," he smiled. Today, he had done a good delivery job and got some money out of it. THen he caught sight of Amando, someone he met before and a guy he never saw. He approaches them with an awfully happy smile. Today is such a happy day and he had to celebrate.
"What's up?" he greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

"Nothing much," Wess replies to the man. "I haven't met you before, my name's Wess," he said. Wess reached out his hand for a handshake. Ann whizzed by him nearly knocking him over as she sped over to say hi to Cliff. Wess bust out laughing as he steadied himself.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 pm

The guy got knocked over by Ann and laughed. Ronan decided he liked the guy, he didn't get mad over a little stunt like that.
"The name's Ronan, Ronan Justice," Ronan replied, pointing at his sword," I do bodyguard, deliveries and any odd jobs I can find. Today is a day where I'm just gonna hang and enjoy life to the fullest," he took a sip of what seems to be a non-alcoholic beverage. Then he slammed it on the table, and demanded some alcohol, as kindly as he can. Turning back to Wess, he finally extends his hand for that handshake that didn't happen before because of the waitress.
"Hope to be good buds with ya."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"Same here," Wess says. ""I don't do much, but I work at Pet World, and do the hard jobs for them," Wess finishes off his wine. He watches Karen and the Duke walk in arguing. He sees a large assortment of ales that they bought. Drinking contest. he thought.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 pm

"Want to try me?" Ronan winked and chugged down half the glass of ale, " I haven't lost yet, not to my knowledge." Sometimes he won't remember what happened so it is not to his knowledge. He glances at Amando and wonders if he's man enough to drink. "Here's here to a good days work!"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:48 am

"splendid!!"*he nod with greatness in his eyes,he wanted to join contest*
"he agreed with the contest*
"hi there justice!!"
*he smiled with his smiled covering his sadness*
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:51 am

Ann comes with a large platter of drinks. "Loser pays?" Wess laughs. He doesn't wait for a response, he begins glugging down the ales. 1..... 2... 3... 4.... 5.... 6..... 7.... 8.... 9... 10... Wess continues drinking, he reaches for another one. This was fun, he couldn't do this stuff when he lived with his parents, it was full of rules and specifications, he couldn't have any fun, it was annoying. Now he had friends and people didn't try to buddy up to him for money.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 am

Ronan starts to chug. The drink slides down his throat as the others have started. Time slowly passes, and Ronan laughs. He started not to care if other people were watching them have the time of their life. It's not every day you get to drink like this.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

*amando starting drinking fast that made him dizzy*
i feel kinda dizzy..

oh well,more!
*ann served more and amando drink again*
this party rocks!!i like drinking..
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 am

Wess glugs down about 2 more, he started to get a slight headache. I will not be dominated! Wess thinks and pushes the pain away. He starts drinking more and more, faster and faster. He ended at 15. Wess laughs. "I think it would be safe to stop, don't want alcohol poisoning," he says. Wess pulls a small, red round pill. He swallows it down with a glass of water. It was an advil tablet, and it started to work. Wess pain, slowly and steadily, began to lift.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 am

Amando starts to be competitive for a while making him drink more bottles."i shall dominate"at that time he was acting manly,very aggressive towards his goal..victory!!he drink more glasses..although he was dizzy,he still manage to continue onward..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)   Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys Night Out (Reserved for the guy harvest moon RPers.)
Page 1 of 1