Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] Empty
PostSubject: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 pm

[Kitty, Leon.]

Leon rubbed a sleepy eye and yawned. Okay, this is the first time I ever did this. Maybe next time we should arrange this for the daytime... He thought, although to encourage this had been his own fault in the first place.
Next thing to worry about-Would Kitty even show up? Maybe she wouldn't, to teach him a lesson. He sighed in the darkness that was beginning to surround him.
Don't worry, just wait. She'll come. She isn't mad, she isn't crazy, she said she'd show. He told himself. "I really need to chill out!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Traveling to the valley took longer than Kitty expected, but she finally got there. By now Leon would probably be worrying wondering if she wouldn't come as a form of torture or something. The truth was that Ramsey asked her to help with a large order and she forgot for a moment that she was meeting with Leon tonight. When she finally got to the pond, there stood Leon waiting. Waiting for her. "Hello," she said carrying her fishing rod in her right hand. Tonight did look like a good night to fish. "Wait long?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Leon grinned as a famlier face came into view.
Yes! He thought triumphantly. She came!
"Hey, Kitty," he greeted her, picking up his own rod. "Nope, I didn't wait long. Ten minutes at the most." He added happily. So she didn't think Leon was a total fool who needed to be ignored after all! Yeah, that felt good.
"How're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Leon seemed happy when he noticed Kitty, which made her want to laugh a bit. He seemed so innocent and more humane than the first time she had met him. Luckly he wasn't waiting forever for her, Kitty had a bad streak of being late to things. Her time keeping skills have never been good. It was nice that for once she wasn't late. "I'm okay," Kitty replied. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

"Oh, you know," Leon replied. "Same as ever, I guess."
Which is okay, I think. Unless I'm normally an idiot. Which isn't so good, he added to himself.

The Goddess Pond was a nice place to be. During the day, lots of people came to stare into the depths of it, praying or wishing or just killing time. At night, the water seemed to reflect off any light around. Even if clouds covered the moon and the stars, the surface still had diamonds of light dancing off it. It was pretty mysterious.

"Okay," he informed Kitty. "I'm gonna be a little rusty 'cause I haven't been fishing in a while. Looks like you're gonna have to be paetient."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"Isn't fishing all about patience?" Kitty asked him while she prepared her rod, so she could cast it. The thin clear wire on her rod seemed strong when she pulled it and the tip of the lure was sharp and pointy. She was ready to fish. She didn't really need to test her rod that much though, all day she had been messing with it until it was in perfect condition. Kitty had no idea if Leon did the same thing. "Need any help?" Kitty asked.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm

"Yes," Leon agreed. "It is all about patience. You could think you're the most skilled person in the world but when it comes to fishing, it's patience and a bit of luck." He smiled at his example. Lately he was getting better at stuff like that. It was better than lashing out at everybody who attempted to be nice.
He too prepared his rod, preying it was in a good enough condition and that it would fall apart. Well, for now, it seemed stable. "No, I think it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]   Late-night fishing...[Reserved~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Late-night fishing...[Reserved~]
Page 1 of 1