Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna Bellnov

[Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna Empty
PostSubject: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Genna looked at the vegitables on top on the shop's roof. She didn't want to be seen but it was cool to see Forget-me-not-valley on a very top of a house. She giggled. Then all of a sudden she wanted a friend to see the view. "Well I'm not climbing down" Genna thought.

She peekd if Celia, Marlin,and vesta could see her but she didn't care really. All she would cause was some yelling. Genna sighed of boredom.

Last edited by 35bell on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Wess was walking towards the Gallen and Nina's house, but he saw Genna. Wess crept up the building find nooks and crannies to grab and put his feel into. Wess silently creeps across the house, slowly and carefully. He was about 10 steps away. 9.... 8... 7.... 6.... 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1! Wess grabs her from behind laughing. "Hey Genna," Wess laughs. "What are you doing up here? If Vesta sees you, she'll kill you!" Wess laughs. Wess sits down beside her.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Genna let out a little yelp that almost lost her grip. "Actually, You were almost going to kill me instead." Genna whispered. She looked at the view some more and turned to Wess. "Oh, I'm looking at the view here.....Hehehe i can see your house from here" Genna said giggling.

She saw everything on Forget-me-not-valley. It was so beautiful to see.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Wess laughs. "I'm sorry, you seemed in a trance," Wess laughs. Genna says that she can see his house. Wess turns to look for his house. "What do you know? You can," Wess says looking over the horizon. Wess looks over towards Mineral Town, he sees a lot of lights flickering on. Wess was astounded by this amazing view. He sees Vesta's summer crops stretching out across the landscape for a while. He was still amazed, the sunset and sunrise must be amazing from this view.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 pm

"I told you I can see your house!" Genna said. The wind was at a good speed and the sun was setting. "It's beautiful today isn't it?" Genna said looking at Wess. She turned her head to the sunset and smiled with her eyes closed.

Probably, by now, Vesta and the others where in their shop selling seeds. Genna was relieved. "I can't wait for the firefly festival!" Genna thought. She looked at herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:52 pm

"Yeah, it is," Wess says, turning his head to look at the sunset. It was going down behind the mountains, turning the sky into brilliant shades of pink, red, orange, and dark blue. The sunset was beautiful, Wess sat there watching it slowly go down the mountains. He looks down, seeing Marlin, Vesta, and Celia heading into their shop, he was surprised Vesta didn't see them. Wess turned his gaze back to the sunset, blinking really slow, capturing the moment. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

"Do you think they're going to catch us talking?" Genna asked giggling. of course, She was kidding but what if they can hear them? She wondered about her sister for a moment and then realized what to wish for at the firefly festival.

"So how's Chris?" Genna said changing the subject. Chris was a adorable toddler. it was a soft spot for Genna because they were just to cute.

The stars were showing, They were little gray specks waiting to come out. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 am

"Chris is good, he's really taken moving in with me well," Wess says. Wess looks at the sunset, it had almost gone down, there was a tiny crescent of sun left, the sky was now a majestic blue. Wess sees a few of the stars dwindling out, slowly turning from gray to white. Wess watches the sun go down, the last of it's light dwindling out, the moon started to appear, tonight it was full. Wess lets out a small sigh, the sight was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

"Well, It's getting late. I should go home now." Genna said. She got down the ladder and grabbed her bag and set off. "We should do things like this sometime. Let's meet again." Genna suggesting. Wess was a good friend and Genna didn't really feel akward around him. She went throught the space between to the two houses. "Well, See you later!" Genna said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:16 am

"Bye!" Wess says, climbing down the ladder, "And yeah, let's meet up again sometime!" Wess says waving.
Wess went to pick up Chris, he had left him with Gallen and Nina, he was late, but Wess didn't care.
Wess ran and picked Chris up, then he buzzed back to his house.
Wess arrived at his house, he looked up towards Vesta's building, he caught a small glimpse of the roof and he went inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black Heart Event] Wess & Genna
Page 1 of 1