Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- Badge

In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- Empty
PostSubject: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 am

So high up in the air, so close to the stars, so peaceful. It was the perfect place to Kitty.
The long hike up the mountain was a pain, but it was worth it to be able to see the stars so clearly. It was brilliant.
The girl sat down on the ground in her cargo pants and she rested her head on her hands and gentle gazed at the night time sky. To put it simply she felt like she was in heaven. So high up that she felt that the Harvest God must look down on the island from up here.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 am

Ian walked up the path with a canvas wedged under one arm and paint stuff in the other. It was such a beautiful night he couldn't miss painting something so magnificent. And just in case he got an inspiration for a song, he had slung his violin over his back. Ian's orange hair blew in the spring night wind. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am

A bright streak of light streached across the sky. A shooting star. Kitty got up and closed her eyes and crossed her fingers. Quickly she said, "I wish I'll get all of my memory back, I wish I'll get all my memory back, I wish I'll get all of my memory back." She opened her eyes the shooting star not in sight, but it wasn't that likely for it to be there anyways. She hoped her wish did get to the star though. It would be great if it did. She paced around and ended up steping on a twig startling herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 am

Ian heard someone mumbling something, he poked his head around the corner to see a girl standing there. "Excuse me." He said in his velvet voice. "You don't mind if i paint here, do you?" Ian flashed one of his principally smiles. "I'm Ian, by the way." "And who do i have the pleasure of meeting on this lovely night?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:51 am

A voice had emerge from the quietness of the night. Kitty quickly turned her head in the direction of the sound and saw a tall male carrying a canvas and supplies with a violin. The way the guy spoke he sounded like a prince, which kind of made Kitty feel out of it for a second, she snapped out of it and replied, "No, I don't mind." The guy seemed nice so she wouldn't mind his presence that much. "I'm Kitty."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 am

"Such a pretty name.'' "Well, i am happy to make your aquentence, Miss Kitty." Ian gave a formal bow, then set his canvas up. He sat down and began to pain out the night sky, stretching over the land beneath the mountain that seemed to stretch for miles. "It's very pretty." Ian remarked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 pm

The guy sounded really formal, like he was raised from a high class family or was from somewhere really far away. The way he acted from head to toe gave out that vibe to Kitty. The way he said her name was unusual for her to hear as well; it was different. The way he talked all together was weird.
Kitty sat back down and looked at the horizon. "That's why I come here. It..," the girl felt embarrised by her words, "It is my favorite spot to look at the night sky. It is so much clear up here than in my yard, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Ian gave a light laugh. "Yes yes, i can definitely see why you'd want to come out here." Ian's gaze turned toward the sky. "You wouldn't be able to see this many stars in the city." Ian brushed a few more strokes on this canvas. "And the moon is very clear, too." "I believe there is a harvest moon out tonight, no?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 am

For a moment Kitty swore that Ian understood her for a second, but then she bushed that aside. She still ended up smiling though at his comment. He got lucky, that was it in Kitty's opinion. He got lucky that he said something that would end up amusing her. By the way he talked he sounded like a poet during the romaticism era. "Possibly," she said shyly. "I thought you could only see those in falls though. Ancient people used it to tell them when to harvest there fields. I could be wrong though."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Ian shurgged. "Nothing's impossable, my dear." Ian said giving a small wink. "After all, we don't control nature." "Nature so chooses todo what it likes." "All we can do is predict it and see what happens next." The cool mountain air blew Ian's shaggy hair out of his face. The soft moonlight reflected off his thoughtdull, deep eyes as he contrentrating on his painting.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

"You sound like someone I know, but can't remember," Kitty said at his statement. He did seem like someone that was always there for her before and that gave good advice, but she couldn't remember the person's name or gender. It was weird. A strong breeze blew past making her hair fly in her face and pushing Ian's out of his revealing his golden eyes. Kitty couldn't help but gaze into them for a moment, once she realized what she was doing she immediatly turned around and sat down avoiding eye contact. She was to embarrised to look at him, but she still wanted to though.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Ian chuckled. "Would you like to see it so far?" Ian said gesturing to his painting. "You don't have to be so shy, i won't bite, promise!" Ian made an 'x' over his heart. "Can;t promise i won't kidnap you, though." Ian winked playfully. 'You are very pretty, after all."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:43 pm

"Uh...," Kitty thought for a moment. It wouldn't be bad to look at it. "Sure, I guess so," she said standing up again. She walked over by him a peered at the painting. "I'd like to see you try kidnapping me," Kitty said in a joking, but competitive tone. She winked back at him that seemed to mean: You can't do it, I'm out of your league.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Ian smiled at that challenge and turned back to his painting. On the painting was a cliff made with shades of gray white and pink, then the midnight sky filled with dozens of stars that seemed to come to life. The very last thing was a girlish figure standing out on the cliff, peering out.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

As Kitty's eyes adjusted to the light she could see the paintong better. It was easy to tell that it was a cliff under the nightime sky with a girl looking at the stars. It looked outstanding, Kitty was amazed by Ian's talent. She could never hope to be able to paint something that well, she could hardly hold a paint brush at all herself. "You're good," she said examining the painting. "The use of colors and shading looks great."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:32 pm

"Thanks." Ian said looking up with a proud smile. "And thank you for being such a lovley model." Ian laughed breifly then turned back to his painting. He paused after a few moments. "Y'know..." he started, "It's pretty cold out here tonight. Mind telling me where your jacket is?" Ian eyed kitty up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 pm

For a moment everything seemed fine between the two of them, untill Ian called her a model. Part of her wanted to be flattered and the other wanted to slap him silly. She decided to let it slide though and giggled a bit, not to seem weird to the guy. After a brief moment he asked her where her coat was, which mad her a tad bit angry on the inside: What are you my father? I don't need a coat, I'm twenty-two years old, I can decide for myself! All she did though, was point over the edge at a white house in the middle of a feild, "There. In my closet with my other clothes."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:46 am

Ian cocked an eyebrow. "No need to get angry." He said with an uneasy expression. "I'm sorry, yeesh." Ian turned back and continued with his painting. There was an awkward silence between them, but Ian just concentrated on his painting, glancing up at the sky then back down at the canvas.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 am

It was quiet. Too quiet for Kitty to handle. She hated the quiet and was too stuborn to admit that it made her feel a little scared too. The only way to make it stop was for her to apologize. The girl quickly glanced at Ian and looked away, she felt uneasy. "Umm," Kitty attempted to explain. "Sometimes when I think people are trying to boss me around, I get defensive and attack back. I don't like it when people watch out for me like that, it makes me feel like I'm not capable of doing things myself. I crave my independece and-- just forget it."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Ian looked back up at kitty and blinked. "I can understand that." he said softly. "Sorry I asked, it really was none of my buisness." Ian added a few more strokes to his painting. This girl had-at one point in her life-had probably been a caged bird. Ian knew the feeling, it was the reason he had traveled away from his home in the first place. After his grandfather died, he had been in his older brother's care.
Ian shook his head to rid himself of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Ian seemed not to be offended by what Kitty had said and had understood that she was trying to apologize for him. Kitty wasn't good with her words and often struggled to explain the way she acted, but that was because she didn't know why she acted that way. In her world everything was confusing and most of the time when she was with someone she attempted to act like it wasn't, but she often was so close to breaking. "How's your painting going?," Kitty asked trying to forget the previous exchange of words they had.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 pm

"Great, actually." Ian said smiling. "I;m kind of tired, so it's just a tad bit hard to concentrate, therefore the painting will come out worse then originally planned.' "That's ok, though." "It's just something light to take my mind of things." Ian leaned back and took a look at his half-done painting. The painting was of a mountain edge, made of whites, grays, an light pinks, overlooking a small town, and an endless dark blue sky with millions of white dots scattered across. On the edge of the mountain, was the small silhouette of a girl, gazing up at the enchanting stars. "Almost done, unbelievably."

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"Really," said Kitty with a bit of curiousity in her voice. Ian could paint fast, probably a trait of the talent he aquired. "Tell me when your done," she said now laying on the ground at looking up at the night time sky. The stars were bright today and she loved it, this was one of the places where her thoughts felt the clearest. "Are you a painter or something like that?" Kitty questioned him.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 pm

"Hm, i suppose so." "More of a hobby, i guess." 'My late grandfather taught me how paint; taught me how to play the violin, too." Ian nodded over to where his violin layed on the ground. "I want to me a musician, like my parents were." "I always looked up to them and admired their work." "I've already memorized all the sheet music they left behind." "One of them was a lullaby composed by my mother for me-" Ian shut up when he realized how much he was saying. He turned slightly red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 am

"You suddenly got quiet there," Kitty stated tilting her head back to see what was wrong with Ian. Since her eyes had adjusted to the night sky she could see him clearer than when he first came up here and the look of his was embarrased. "I won't tell your secret," Kitty said to reasure him. She turned her head back to the stars and rested her hands on her stomache. "I think it's sweet that you want to do what your parents did, it makes me kind of envious of you--I mean, I can't even remember what it was like to be a child at all or to have parents or grandparents. All I can remember is nothing." The girl sighed, that was her childhood. Gone. She often would spend hours thinking about it, wondering what her past was like. She only had the present in her memory and that's probably the only thing she'll ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-   In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event- Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Stars -Ian and Kitty Black Heart Event-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next