Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

*~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) Empty
PostSubject: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:18 pm

The Cry
(I think this is kind of a sad story...you been warned ^.^)
Chapter 1: Dear Friend
~*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*~
"Hey wait up."
"No-you get faster."
Robin ran faster to catch up with her best friend Xander. Xander gave her a smirk. "You can't run."
"Shut up-I can so run," She snapped back. "And we'll see who can run faster,You or me." Xander smiled. "You expect me to run in this rain with you to see who faster." Robin nodded at the end of his sentence. "Your On." He snapped and took off with his umbrella flinging all around as he ran.
He is fast,Robin thought as she ran to catch up with him. "The finished line is in front of the classroom," She shouted hoping he heard her. "The winner gets to have the Losers prize from the prize box."
"You won't win if you keep talking."
"You Wish."
Robin gained speed and turn the corner where she past Xander. She heard him growl as she past him. "Catch up Now," She cheered. "I bet you can't." She then taunted.
"Don't look down on me,girl." Xander said back as he past her."I have tons of speed in-."
"MOVE YOU IDIOT." Robin Screamed. Xander jumped from the street into the grass just in time before the car ran him over. The car did a quick U-turn and parked infront of the grass where Xander laid. Two Large men came out the car and grabbed Xander. "Let go of Him," She shouted as she kicked the men on the knee. One of the men grabbed her,throwing her in the black car. Xander kept trying to fight his way out but the men threw him in also. Xander looked up at Robin with his black eyes,"We gotta get out before they get in the car." Robin tried opening the door but i was locked. "It's Locked-What do we do now." Xander looked over to the Window seeing the two strange men outside rest against the door.
"We need to drive."
"I can't-Plus the car keys aren't here."
As they was trying to figure another black car pulled up behing them. Two other men came out the car and walked to the men up against the Car. They chatted for a while then turn their attention to Robin and Xander. One of the four men opened the car door. "Listen," he started sternly. "If you don't wanna get hurt then don't try to fight with us. So do you agree to not fight."Both Xander and Robin nodded as the other men opened the door and clutch the handcuffs and their hands. Xander out of nowhere kicked one of them and pushed Robin out the way. "GO RUN," Xander shouted as he fought with the two of the men. The other two charged at her. She started but then she looked back at Xander. "Xander," She cried. "Xander."
It started to rain harder. Thunder boomed over her and rain pounded on her but she kept running. She looked back to see if the men stilled followed her.
They was gone.
Her vision gotten blurry from the rain and her wet clothes weighed her down but she kept running. Her long auburn hair stuck to her face and neck. She saw the black car pulled around where she was running at. "No..." She whispered. "No......this can't be happening." The four Men ran out the car and grabbed her. "Let me go," She shouted. "Let me go." She then screamed. Before they threw her in the car she looked at the other two men car window. Xander wasn't there. They finally threw her in the car. She looked for Xander but their was no sign of him. She screamed and that scream was the drowned out by the thunder.
~*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*~
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 am

wowy.i am still reading this even though theres a warning!XD
but its very gooood keep on going!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 am

good story!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm

The Cry
Chapter 2: I'll Risk it all so you won't cry
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*
Robin open her eyes and saw nothing but pure darkness.
Where am i...where's Xander....
"My head....," She mumbled. "I think it's bleeding." SHe stumbled up and slowly put her head infront of her. "Xander,are you here." She shouted. "Is anybody here if so where am i."
"You might as well give it up. You'll be better dead. You can not escape this place-I have been here for i think three years."
"Three Years-Oh my......," Robin stumbled around more hoping to find the person. "Where are we," Robin sooned questioned.
What does it matter-You sound like you'll be dead within a week-HA."
"Don't you dare underestimate me,Brat." Robin Snapped at him. "I don't care what you been through to look down on somebody." To robin the person sounded like a 'He'.
"You are one of those people who have people who will give up everything just so you don't feel down."
"You don't even know me so don't assume that."
" I remember someone just like your attitude. Her name was...Kei. And she and i was so close like a couple but we was so embrassed to say it. One day while we was walking to school a black car came around-almost ran us over. Then it came back but this time two large men came out and threw us into the car. She started to panick badly. The people then opened the car door telling us not to fight. I lied to say that a wouldn't fight. So as soon as we walked out i started to fight with the guys so she can go."
Robin gasped. It was so similar to her's and Xander story. The Boy started up again,But...i failed and Kei ran just like i wanted her to. I hoped she will get far,i knew not that far since it was raining but far enough to be safe. Soon the men put me back into the car and drove off to who knows where. Later on,His friends had told him over the phone that he found Kei. He laughed while saying she tried to have a trade. Do you know what she tried to trade....ME!!! She didn't know i was caught so she tried to help them catch me! She betrayed me. And i was the fool who thought she was the one."
Robin wiped a tear and stumbled more in the dark to find this person.She finally found him and then hugged him.. "I'm sorry you been through that." She hugged him tightly. "She hurt you-didn't she. You can tell me......don't worry you can cry."
Robin felt tears that hit her shoulder.
Thanks for reading- ^.^
I felt kinda off course on this chapter XD
You'll understand Once i finished this thing. It's going to be a pretty short story so pretty soon it'll be over.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:31 am

ok short story D8 but is a good one
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 am

i demand more!!more more more
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:41 am

The Cry
Chapter 3: Taken away by the Blinding light.
"So......what's you name." Robin asked quietly."My name is Robin."
"My name is Chrono*."
"Thats a weird name."
"Well Robin reminds me of some stupid small bird."
"You really have anger problems,you know."
"And you really have problems with your head,you Know."
Robin couldn't really see him but she hoped he felt the anger aura. Robin grew a smile. "Well i'll be the bigger person and accept you childish ways."
"What," Chrono shouted. "Ha-you can't be the bigger person if tried-little girl."
"Wasn't you just a moment ago crying on my shoulder like a little girl."She snapped. She saw Chrono jump up-well the outline of his body. "Fine-I sorry,happy now," Chrono snapped. Robin got up. Chrono was about a head taller than her. So she had to suspect he's around 15 or 16. Then in the middle of Robin apology she saw a bright blinding light. Two people-more like giant men came from the blinding light and grabbed Chrono. Chrono fought back kicking and biting. "Let go of me you sick-."
"Watch your tongue kid." One man said sternly. Robin grabbed Chrono's shirt pulling him back into the dark. "Stop.....please let go of him," She begged. "Please." One of the men pushed her back and pulled the rest of Chrono in the blinding light. Chrono had his eye's widen as he saw Robin crying beofre he left completly. Robin looked up at Chrono wiping her tears,she mouthed the words "I'm Sorry." In the blinding light she could see Chrono better. He had brown hair-a brown long ponytail in the back. Light purple eyes and a smooth face... She bet he could see her better. In a second the blinding light and the men disappered....along with Chrono.
"Xander......Chrono..........who's else is going to be taken away from me." She cried. "Everything go so fast." Robin sat against the cold wall trying to stop herself from crying. She was sitting alone in the dark crying.
"Listen to me if you wanna get some information where you are."
"Who are you and where are you," Robin questioned...
"Don't worry about that but worry if you don't escape soon...you'll die by the cry.....Her Cry".
Pretty short this time XD
Well anyway about Chrono. I got that name and some of the apperance from Chrono in Chrono Crusade. I Like the 1st opening. I haven't watch the anime but i'm planning too Smile.
I doubt Chrono has MY Chrono personality,lol.

Last edited by *~*HeartsWings*~* on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 am

this story rules !!
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 am

keep on going!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:15 am

i agree with Kathia..do more!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 pm

The Cry
Chapter 4: Finding a Friend
"Die..her cry...what are you talking about."
"Don't worry about that but...in a few days you need to escape."
"I can't leave without Xander and Chrono."
"Which would you throw away..their lives or your own life."
"I'm not leaving without them."
That was the last she said to the voice. If felt like days to Robin since she been sitting in the darkness until she got up. She stumbled around trying to find the wall.
"What's this," She mumbled to herself. "It feels like a handle." Robin then pulled the handle, a giant steel door opened revealing a bright blinding light. She squinted her eyes while trying to focus on where she was. Robin stepped into the light, her feet felt wood flooring.
My shoes...where is my shoes...
She stood in the middle of a long white hallway with nothing but claw marks on the wall.
"What happened here...No where am i." She said to herself. She walked slowly to the end of the long hallway when she saw another giant door. Her eyes widen when she opened the steel door.
"Xander," She shouted. "I found you."
He looked up at her but no response.
"Hey...c'mon let's get out of here together." Robin grabbed his wrist.
"We can't escape.." He said softly. "So let go me." He snatched away his wrist.
"What snapped into you-you have the same attuitide like Chrono."
"Once you been here for three years you'll understand me."
Robin stared at him. "Y-You haven't been here for t-three y-years," She stumbled out. Xander shook his head. "I have....three years...in here........Chrono they took him and soon they'll take me-."
"No they won't because i won't allow them to," She snapped. "Now come one." Robin pulled him up. "Let's go."
"Your Stupid..." Xander hit and pushed her back. "Let go of me." Robin stumbled back horrified on what he did. "Xander..you never hit me before."
"What are you doing here," A man voice boomed.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

wow keep on going!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

i love this chapter..on the go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)   *~The Cry(A Non-HM Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

*~The Cry(A Non-HM Story)
Page 1 of 1