Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Some Love Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Not Some Love Story Badge

Not Some Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:32 am

I have come to believe that the only way for the world to become peaceful is that it indures pain. That is my job as I view it. Suffering is the only way for life to go forward. My job is to bring what you call a new class of villian to this world. One that will make the world go straight. My death is certian, so I might as have fun while reaking havioc on the world. People may come to view me as a crimminal, yet I am really a gardian. The gardian that will make this planet a utopia. I refuse to die till I see so.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 am

I had a dream like that once~ DX
"The angels are coming to make our world like theirs... And they brought guns."
Creepy thing I thought up during that dream.

I'm liking the concept of this story! It's a surreal concept that might fit into a macabre category, but I like it~ It's a taste of the cold, empty world outside the warm fairytale we live in~

(I WANNA HELP YOU WITH THIS SOOOOO MUCH~. |D )
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:42 am

Coool! please continue the story (or poem, or anything...)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:

I'm liking the concept of this story! It's a surreal concept that might fit into a macabre category, but I like it~ It's a taste of the cold, empty world outside the warm fairytale we live in~

You can help me!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Not Some Love Story Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:

i have alot of weird dreams. like this one time, i came to school dressed as a hamburger and chours was in a diffrent classroom. i got yelled at by my chours teacher for being late. then when i got home, i was in the shower and my momo was like "your brother has been taken into custady and you can never see him again." "also, u can never come out of the shower" and for some reason, i was pulling ear swabs out of a container e.0 i found out what the dream ment later.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:21 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Red Riding Hood wrote:

You can help me!

YAAAAAAAY~ *tacklehugs you*
I just love surrealism~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Me too. That's a reason why I wrote this. (Also cause I don't like love stories that much.)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Surrealism is just so... Fun? I don't think that's the right word... XD
Neither do I. I'd rather be reading about cold, somewhat negative world than flipping through pages of magical love and hope and impossible dosages of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm vocabulary impared at the moment and don't want to look at a dictionary again today.

Me to. I find that love stories are way to common in the world today. I'm kinda sad that the author of one of my favorite series is giving hints of a future romance.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 pm

I know that feeling. XD
It's awful, the majority of them are some bad cliche about a teenage girl who has a crush on the coolest guy ever. There are few Romance story's that are handles well enough to be good in the modern day world.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:
I know that feeling. XD
It's awful, the majority of them are some bad cliche about a teenage girl who has a crush on the coolest guy ever. There are few Romance story's that are handles well enough to be good in the modern day world.

The one I'm reading a 60 year old elf (That looks 20) is starting to have feelings to a evil master mind who has turned good and that once imprissoned her in a room made of cement. (He's 17 I think.)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

He's a bit young for her, even her appearance. XD
It's definantly not one of the common cliches~ Have you read Maximum Ride or Dragonmede? I reckon you'd like them.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:03 pm

No I must look into them. Have you heard of Artemis Fowl?
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah, I think we talked about Artemis Fowl before~ I hear there's a new one out soon~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh yeah. I remember that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Some Love Story   Not Some Love Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Some Love Story
Page 1 of 1