Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Just Another Nameless Story~

Go down 
+3
Death the Kid
clairexcliff
Crunchy Roll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

~Just Another Nameless Story~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Uh, Um, OKAY. THIS IS.....SPARTA!!!
Lol, Joke. Joke. This is an (unamed) story of mine.... And this is what I have written so far.
Please R&R (Read and Review) for me, and, oh, BE WARNED.

WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS EXTENSIVE;
VIOLENCE
BLOOD (Yum!! XDDD)
AND GORE!!!

Prologue

The figure of a young girl slipped in and out of the shadows, an object slung over her shoulder. She seemed to stagger slightly, almost toppling over in front of a doorway, but she caught herself. The door creaked open slightly, the lamp casting light over the girl. Her long black hair made her already pale face appear pasty, as it dangled in front of her eyes, nearly touching the floor. She brought something in front of her, looking excitedly between it and the bed in front of her- and the person in it.

She started to hum, a tune she had learned long ago from this very person. She advanced on the bed, walking on the left, the side the person was facing. Then her eerie hum became a whispered chant, as she repeated it over and over again. The man in the bed stirred briefly, yawning and flipping over. She raised the object over her head, the whispered chant now an eerie song. The man snorted, shuffling, but he did not wake.

She brought the object down on the man, and the lamp illuminated it. It was a lumber axe. A spray of blood flew up with the first chop, splattering the girls face. She licked her lips, smiling devilishly, and brought it down again. The man shuddered, his eyes flashing open. “Ara-” The girl closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly. She interrupted her song for but a word. “No”.

She brought the axe down again, cleanly cutting off his head. She brought the axe down again and again, her song becoming louder and louder, the tempo increasing by the second. When she was finished, she let out a breath she had being held in, and repeated the song of this man’s macabre demise once more. A tune taken from her past, twisted and warped for her needs. “Little Aralee Kuroso took and axe, gave her Father forty whacks. And if you get Little Aralee mad, I pity you- You get the same as Dad”.

-17 Years Later-

Aralee wandered about inside her hut on the outside of the town of Barubem, re-arranging potions and poisons, the same devilish grin on her face that had been there 17 years ago. “Ah, here it is- Abor Leaves. Perfect for paralyzing the body- I like my dinner fresh” she mused, chuckling as she turned away to face the child strapped to her dinner table. The twelve year old squirmed, her face paralyzed in fear. “Please, please, Miss Witch, don’t eat me!” she squealed, squirming more. But her binds where shadow magic, and to a magicless person...impenetrable. Chuckling darkly, Aralee strode over to the table, waving one of her hands a few feet over the child.

In a millisecond, her black nails extended, each nail almost long enough to rival her own height. She ran one against the child’s cheek, a pitying expression on her face. “Oh, dear child, don’t fret...” she cooed, turning her finger so it left a scratch on the girl’s perfect face, drawing blood. Aralee bent over the child, lapping up the blood hungrily. She straightened her back, licking her lips, and smirked. “You won’t feel a thing...” The girl screamed, tears running down her face. “Please! No!” Aralee’s nails re-tracted, and she plied the girl’s mouth open with two fingers. “Now say ‘Ahhh’...” Aralee instructed, taking a few pulpy Abor leaves and shoving them into her throat.

She clamped the child’s mouth shut, glaring at her with soulless black eyes. “Now CHEW” she barked. Tears formed at the girl’s eyes, but she nodded and chewed. When she finally swallowed, her entire body went limp. Aralee blinked, placing her head on the child’s chest. Her heart was beating...Perfect. She thought she’d confused the instant paralyzing leaves with the instant death ones again. And that was no fun. She liked her meals alive and fresh, so the blood was still pumping when she sank her teeth in.

She grinned, revealing a mouth of razor sharp teeth. “Not exactly a feast, but...” Aralee shrugged, her mouth opening to an oddly large size as she began her meal. Her teeth tore through the girl’s skin easily enough, and she ate away at the bloody mess of a child as the crunching of bones and ripping of flesh could be heard all the way into the village, where the other children cowered under they’re covers, fearing that they’d be the next victim of the Barubem Witch. Aralee stuck her hand into the child’s torn apart chest, retrieving her bloody heart- still warm. The cannibalistic witch grinned darkly, opening her mouth and dropping it in.

Her jaws closed with a echoing snap as she swallowed it whole, acid’s extracted from her neck digesting it for her while she diced up the body with her nails. You see, eating the whole heart of any creature....increases the lives of witches. The years not lived by the person are added on to the witches life. That is the main reason why they live so long, but not the only one. After the child had been sliced up into cube-like bits, Aralee extended a single nail and skewered every piece, taking the first piece from the top and swallowing it quickly. “Ah, children on a stick. My favorite” she commented, chuckling as she walked away from the bloody mess on her table to the door.

“Now, to find some other unlucky shmuck- I need a new dress” she mused, looking down at her own multi-colored patchwork dress. “My old one is getting moldy- Skin never smells good after a few weeks” she said, chuckling as she walked out of her hut.

Chapter One

Aralee awoke to the smell of burning rubber. She automatically went into sitting position, eyes closed, head tilted upwards. She sniffed once, twice. Yes, it was burning rubber. .....Who would burn rubber? Was it her birthday or something? She adored the smell of burning rubber...But the townsfolk hated her. Obvious reasons.

She wasn’t really fond of them either. Just the meat on their bones and the blood in their veins, that’s all. She finally opened her eyes, and a she immediately let out a low hiss. Her hut was on fire. AGAIN.

‘Goddamn villagers, I didn’t die the FIRST time, why would I die the SECOND time?!’ Leaping from her bed, she threw off the patchwork skin dress she was wearing into the fire, wrinkling her nose at the smell. Aralee outstretched her arms, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, taking in a seemingly deadly amount of smoke. Instantaneously, her long raven hair receded into her scalp, and her skin rippled with peachy scales, which flattened down and turned a solid black.

Aralee’s entire body had turned into a solid, camouflaged defense mechanism, or so it would seem. The scales crackled on her forehead, and one large eye opened above her presently scaled-over eyes. The iris was an eerie, demonic yellow, while the rest of the eye was the same black as the rest of her body.

She began to chant as the flames burned down her hut. She craned her neck upwards as soon as she heard a huge crack. Her eye widened as her own roof came crashing down on her.

A dozen Numal soldiers circled the burned down hut, prodding at the rubble with their spears. It seemed there was no body... Had they timed it wrong, and the Witch was out, or had she burned inside her hut until she was nothing but ash? One of the soldiers sighed, pushing his hair back with a hand. It was dead in the middle of summer, and smoldering hot. It had been worse with the fire, too.... If only he could take of his armor.... He sighed, shaking his head. “Goddamn heat...”

“I’ll help you with that...” a voice hissed in his ear. The soldier’s head fell to the ground a moment later, his body following. Nails soaked in blood, the scale-clad Aralee charged at the other soldiers, black flames dancing across her body. The soldiers wore identical masks of surprise, but readied their spears, charging with her head-on. Aralee let out a piercing battle cry and ran into the group of enemy soldiers.

With her built-up momentum, she tackled the first one in range, slitting his throat in an instant, pushing off of him and wrapping her legs around the soldier closest to the one she had killed. She stretched her body downwards until she had a firm grip on the ground, and proceeded in twisting the soldier in circles by his neck until she slammed him into the ground, breaking his neck. She straightened her back, and pushed off the ground, triple-back flipping into the middle of four of the awe-struck soldiers. She immediately brought herself down into the splits as the soldiers realized she was there, and all jabbed their spears backwards into their circle- each one stabbing another. Aralee swept her legs around like a windmill, moving her hands off the ground when necessary.

She knocked all four now lifeless bodies to the ground, pushing her legs up, and with ease, walking on her hands towards the 3 soldiers remaining, each exchanging frightened glances. She gave her black toes a good wiggle before pressing them together, the scales rippling to create a razor-sharp point on each foot. The scales ripped apart as Aralee advanced on the soldiers, who were blindly charging into combat, and each razor-sharp point split apart to become two. They snapped open and shut, acting as claws of a sort. The soldiers jabbed their spears from a distance, being cautious after the quick demise of their comrades.

Aralee grabbed the first spear with her claw, snapping off the tip, while yanking the spear and flinging the rest of it behind her- along with the soldier holding it. As he flew over her head, she stuck one of her feet upwards and impaled his heart. She drew her foot back out, warm heart held in it, while trying to shake of the body as the soldiers watched, dumbstruck. Tossing the heart upwards with her foot, where it hovered, aided by magic, and bent her body to an angle where it looked as if she was sitting on her head, while her clawed feet were outstretched at the height of the soldier’s knees. “2 left...” Aralee taunted, smiling maliciously. Ah, how she would feast this morning...

She grabbed the legs of the soldier closest to her with her feet, chopping them off cleanly from the knees. He let out a horrified scream, the top half of his body tumbling to the ground, his arms flailing through the air. Aralee closed her foot-claws, and they melded together again. With a crack of bones, the scales reformed into toes again. She bent her body back into a standing position, yawning.

“Okay, so, to get back to sleep-” “FORGOT ABOUT ME, WITCH?!” yelled the remaining soldier, jabbing the spear directly at Aralee’s chest. The aim was true, and she made not motion to move. “HA! GOT YOU!” the soldier declared. He gasped soon after, sweating profusely.

Inches before it had hit her chest, Aralee had grabbed the tip of the spear with her hand. She glared at the soldier with her eerie single eye, and tightened her grip on the spear. The entire thing shattered. “I did not, soldier. I only assumed you were not worth my time. I was right” she declared coldly in her low, husky voice, as she snapped her fingers. A trail of black flames snaked down her arm and through the air, swarming the last enemy operative.

He screamed as his flesh started to burn to a crisp, his eyeballs melting and dripping out of their sockets, splattering the ground with white. The flames retreated when he had been reduced to a black husk. A cruel smile formed on Aralee’s face, as her eye studied her work appreciatively. “Ah, how I do like my soldiers crunchy...” she remarked, bending over, mouth open, to partake in a bite of her snack.

“Halt” a gruff voice ordered, as the sound of footsteps echoed around the forest clearing where Aralee’s hut used to stand. She looked up, annoyed, the soldiers crisped arm dangling from her mouth. Why was she always interrupted while indulging in things she enjoyed so? She glanced around, impressed. There was a few thousand Numal soldiers shoved in her little clearing, and all of them for little old her? What an honor, to be brought such a feast.

One stood directly in front of her...the one who had spoken. He was bulkier then the other soldiers...Which meant there was more meat on him...Yum.... Aralee began too drool as she stared up at the buff soldier, almost forgetting to eat the arm dangling from her jaw.

The man stared back, dumbstruck. Was that...an arm dangling from her mouth?! So the rumors were true, this witch was cannibalistic... Frowning, he addressed her again. “You there. Witch. You’re coming with us” he declared, glaring down at her black, scaly body. He’d never seen a witch do that before...How odd... Aralee smirked up at him, revealing her set of razor-sharp teeth. “And if I don’t?” she challenged.

Last edited by Crunchy Roll on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : ~Just Another Nameless Story~ Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

umm..good..but i don't like gore stories..no offense..
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

Female Number of posts : 15
Roleplay Name : Eruka Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 am

YAAAAAAAY~! XD
I...totally...love...this...As you already know, of course~! xD
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : ~Just Another Nameless Story~ Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am

No offense, but I attempted to read this.
But all I saw were massive blocks of text.
Try breaking up a little, it makes less of an eye sore/strain. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:22 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
No offense, but I attempted to read this.
But all I saw were massive blocks of text.
Try breaking up a little, it makes less of an eye sore/strain. (:

speaking like a true writer..XD..agreed to Ballad's statement..
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Aww, really~?
Well, I suppose I could break it up some. I thought they were small, but, you know, my perspective is clearly off sometimes. XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : ~Just Another Nameless Story~ Esaward

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

I have to agree with Ballad on this one. I'm automatically turned off of stories with huge paragraphs, because after the first few sentences, the words start to swim together and it's so much easier to lose your place.

A pretty good estimate on the paragraph size, and this is my personal preference, is probably anywhere from 5 to 8 sentences.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:18 pm

EDITED. >>
That took a while...>>
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 am

it's okay that is fix now..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 am

I'm not a type to read stuff like this, but...I liked it! >XD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 pm

[quote="artygamer"]I'm not a type to read stuff like this, but...I liked it! >XD[/quote]

yeah..we are the age which cannot read stuff like this..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : ~Just Another Nameless Story~ Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 pm

I'm younger than clairexcliff but I liked it! Haha, my friends make fun of me because I like gory stories and my teacher even told me my writing was gross once and I should tone it down.... I, personally, enjoyed it and I'm glad you edited it cause it was hard to read before!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:57 am

[quote="stephxluke"]I'm younger than clairexcliff but I liked it! Haha, my friends make fun of me because I like gory stories and my teacher even told me my writing was gross once and I should tone it down.... I, personally, enjoyed it and I'm glad you edited it cause it was hard to read before![/quote]

i make usually friendship stories in school..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Just Another Nameless Story~   ~Just Another Nameless Story~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Just Another Nameless Story~
Page 1 of 1