Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) Empty
PostSubject: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Ayaka wandered through the Seed Shop, picking up the flower seeds Mum has sent her to fetch. She felt like such an errand boy.... It was truly like she was the son in her family, since James was so delicate, so feminie, so....emo.

He didn't even take intrest in the family proffession....Ayaka's eye's went wide as she tripped on a wet floor that she hadn't noticed walking on, since she'd been so pre-occupied. She crashed to the floor on her back, groaning. That's the seventh time she'd hit her back this week.... Work was gonna smart later today....

She just lay on the floor, though, staring up at the ceiling. How am I supposed to be a construction worker.... When I fall from roofs, stairs, hills, porches...Floors.... Ayaka sighed, closing her eyes. Was she really a lousy construction worker?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) Badge

Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 am

The seeds were neatly arranged in Vesta's Shop, Celia probably arranged them that way, cause Vesta was always tending the fields and Marlin looked like he often had better things to do. When Vesta is arround he's hard at work, but when she's gone he flirts with Celia. Kitty was sorting through some seeds thinking about how much she'd enjoy socking Marlin in the stomache, when she heard the door open. At first she simply minded her own buissness, but then she heard a thud coming from behind her. Swiftly she turned arround to see what or who had been unfourtunate to fall to the floor.

Ayaka was laying on the floor with her eyes closed and Kitty couldn't help but go over to check things out. She looked down at Ayaka, "Yo. You okay?" She couldn't help but smirk a little. It reminded her of how she found Ayaka the first time. Ayaka was laying down then, but only on a different side. "Looks like gravity loves you a bit too much, doesn't it?" She extended a hand to help her up. It would have been rude to just leave her lying there without offering a hand.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:09 am

Ayaka opened an eye wearily, hearing a voice that sounded farmiliar. She smiled as she recognized Kitty, and gratefully took her hand to help herself up. She gave herself a quick dust-off before answering as wittily as she could. If wittily was a word.

Brushing a hand back through her hair to straighten it, she flashed Kitty a grin. "Yeah. Guess to Gravuty I'm just irresistable" Ayaka joked, laughing after she uttered the ridiculous words.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Now it was Kitty's turn to make a witty remark, here came her over-competitiveness. Who knows what would get this girl not to see anything as a challege. She had to say something good, something that is both funny and hard to make a joke back too. The only thing that she could think up of was something relativly easy to reply to, but atleast it was something instead of a crickect chirping. She smiled a bit and through a giggle she ended up asking, "How long has gravity been stalking you?"
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 am

Ayaka grinned, laughing at Kittys remark. Stalking her, huh? Well, she had something cooked up for that, didn't she? ....Did she? Waiting for a moment, Ayaka made her best Micheal Jackson pose (that didn't include crotch-grabbimg xD) and counterd Kitty's statment.

"Oh, just about all my life. I was discovered by the Gravity Press soon after my first moments of birth, and it seems I've been their 'Queen of Gravity' for awhile..." Ayaka said, lauhging at her parody of Elvis' and MJ's titles. " I guess I was just detined to be famous!" she added on, laughing again. Ridicoulous as it was, this conversation was quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))   Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clumsier then before...? ((Reserved: Ayaka and Kitty (Black) Friendship Event))
Page 1 of 1