Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran Host Club RP(IC)

Go down 
+4
Aiyo
35bell
AlisaElric0150
Momoko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Carboaward

Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Empty
PostSubject: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:41 am

It's spring... Mary thought happily as she walking up the steps. When the sakura(cherry blossoms) bloom... "How beautiful..." Mary whispered as she stopped at the front doors. "Oh! I'm here... Ouran Academy..." She entered the school doors and saw everyone smiling and laughing. Wow... Everyone looks so nice here... Mary thought with relief. She grabbed her map with excitement and ran through the hallways looking for friends and her new class, English. When she arrived, she saw a crowd! "What's this?" Mary asked in a quiet voice. She went through the crowd saying, "Excuse me!" and pushing. Then, she saw a beautiful blonde boy! "Oh, sorry!" he said apollogeticly. "Were you trying to get in?" he asked as he pushed the door open. "Yes..." she said as she ran away. What a showoff! she thought angerily as she went to the office to ask for a new schedule.

After School
Finally! I survived my first day of school! she thought happily. As she was trying to get out of the school, she discovered she was lost! "Oh no... Don't tell me I'm lost already!" she groaned. "Um, let's see... I turned left at this room..." Wait. This room wasn't on the map... she thought as she was turning around. "Third Room Music..." "Maybe someone can help me in there!" Mary said excidedly as she opened the door! As turned the knob, she saw 7 good-looking boys! "Irashaimasse!(Welcome!)" they said. Mary was so overwelemed by all the boys, she fainted. "Hey!" was the last word she heard.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 am

Kanine was visiting the Host Club when she heard the door open. She looked to see someone new. Kanine had never seen this girl before. She had blonde hair in pigtails and black eyes. Un-normal but... Cool. Then al of a sudden, she fainted! Oh no, this was bad. Kanine ran over to the girl, seeing if she was okay. "Hello? Hello? Excuse me?" It was no use she thought. "Oh boy..."

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 am

"Finally my dream school!" Eliza shouted and dropping her bags on the cement ground. She was so excitied to go inside the school and stay in that school until college. She grabbed her bags and ran as fast as she could , The bags were heavy which made her out of breathe.

Eliza opened the school doors and saw everyone crowding the room. "Oh great" Eliza said to herself. He laid her bags down and got her schedule. "Hmm, music is first." Eliza said to herself again. She grabbed her bags and went to her first class.

After school

It was finally over and Eliza wanted to take a tour around the school. She was skipping happily until she was about to step on a blonde girl's head.

"hey wake up." Eliza said poking the girls head. quickly, Eliza turned her head and saw the sign music room 3. Her heart skipped a beat. Slowly, she turned her head and saw some host club boys. "I-it's the twins.... OH MY GOD!" Eliza shouted happily. Soon she fainted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 am

Mary felt someone poking on her head. "Oww!" she yelled. "Where am I..." she whispered. This is the... Music Room... Mary got up, and saw a person looking at her and another person laying besides her. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Mary said while she got up and bowed. "Thanks for waking me up!" "What's your name?" she asked. "I'm Mary, and why are there so many boys in this music room?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 am

Kanine looked at the two girls, a little confused. "I'm... Kanine. You?" She put out her hand, still a little confused. First it was a girl who just... Fainted and then another one who fainted by seeing two boys. Hikaru and Kaoru. As she said before, oh boy. What could this all turn into? She thought it out, trying to find a way to feel... Comfortable. Perhaps knowing the two girl's names would calm her down.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Eliza woke up and sitted up. "Oh uh,My name is Eliza. nice to meet you all." Nice to Eliza said holding her head. she got up and put her hand on the door to keep her balance. After she got her balance backe she smoothed out her yellow dress and tried not to look inside the room. "sorry, I just love the twins for some reason." Eliza smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Ten managed to arrive in a imported red sports car from Germany. He wanted to look as rich as possible because since the Euros had to be converted into Yen, it seemed that he was quoted as a commoner in Japan, and rich in his homeland.

In fact, Ten was a transfer student from Germany because he was forced to come Ouran due to his father's wish. "Es ist mir egal, I'll survive here without his help." Ten shrugged. "After all, I am in this.. club called the 'Host club' as they say it." Looking at the unfamiliar grounds he muttered to himself, "Ich habe mich verlaufen!". Ten wandered himself into the building and finally found him way to the Host room. Hours later he got into his uniform and awaited.
----

*Sorry for the crappy.. weird.. Roleplay .__.; I'm at school multi tasking a project and RPing :3.. shh..*

NOTES:
Es ist mir egal - It doesn't matter
Ich habe mich verlaufen! - I'm lost
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

"It was so nice of father's boss to pay for half of my tuition" Xenia though to herself, "But I really didn't need to go the the most prestigious school in Japan. Lobelia would've been fine" She thought, staring at the gates of her new school, in her new town, in her new country. She sighed and looked at inside at the courtyard, an empty courdyard. Just like Xenia liked it, it was hard to be Xenophobic(meaning, she was afraid of strangers) the first days of school, she is completely silent. She thinks if she opens her mouth, she will be overwhelemed and scream.
Xenia sighed again and looked at the time, it was at least an hour until anyone could come. She looked over her her map for the nth time and memorized it. The thing that surprised her is that there were 6 art rooms, 12 science classes, and 3 music rooms. Just how many students are enrolled here?
Xenia head a door slam and that her time to run into class and make the excuse that she "read the time schedule wrong" and make her way throught thae day.

AFTER SCHOOL
You know what sucks about being a "commoner"? Being an American "commoner". It is worse because apparently everyone thinks that americans are fat, poor, lazy, loud and everyone looked at her in surprise because she was skinny, organized and quiet. Whenever she glanced over, there were 24 pairs of eyes staring back at her. It was stressful. Xenia looked around from her brooding and noticed she didn't know where she was, she sighed and glanced at her map of the school. The closest exit was near the 3rd music room.
She then smiled, Xenia always loved music, even if she personally didn't know the musician. She glanced at the room and was surprised that there was no music coming from the room. "Maybe someone is getting ready to play!" she said to herself, convincing her to open the door. Instead of violas, pianos, and other instruments, there were couches, tables, and not to mention gorgeous guys and girls squealing over them. It was to overwhelming, Xenia grabbed her hear and stumbled around, then she finally passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 am

Toshiro Yoshida was abnormally content at the moment, even though three girls just had fainted at the site of Hikaru and Kaoru. At first he felt little concern for them, but that vanished after he saw this happen on a daily basis. It was overly redundant how the girls reacted at most time. Clearly most of them should be used to Hikaru's and Kaoru's actions by now. It was pathetic how they acted Toshiro could not help but sigh. Moments like these made him wish he had joined a different club where intelligent people met instead of this one. He was not that lucky though, the other clubs were closed to new members, or perhaps were intimidated by him in away. Tamaki on the otherhand was glad to have him join the club. Toshiro thought it would be a good decision because Kyoya was in the club, but he was wrong at the moment.

At the moment two of the fainted girls had gotten up, one still out cold. By the looks of it Kanine was talking to them probably seeing if they were okay, it was like her from what he had observed so far from class. He elgantly walked over to the group of girls with a gentle, but confident look on his face. He was not one for flirting with a whole group of girls, but he had an idea how to get atleast one of their hearts beating. It was impossible to watch Tamaki and everyone else and not pick up something afterall. He just had to pick his target, since he knew Kanine's name he picked her, for it would be unusual flirting with a girl younger than him. "Greeting Kanine," he said taking her right hand and kissing it lightly. From what he saw normally, a girl would turn bright red or faint from this action. He slowly backed away and turned towards the whole group. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club. I am Toshiro, a host here."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 am

"Um... Hello Toshiro...?" Kanine had never seen this boy before. He looked the same age as her but something looked a little... Uh... Different. Ina good way. Kanine watched him, a little confused, as he kissed her hand. "Well, yes... It was nice meeting a fellow host!" She smiled and then looked at the one girl still on the ground with curiosity in her eyes. When was this girl going to get up? And was it because of the hosts or... Something else? Kanine thought it over, not knowing what to think. Oh well she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 am

Kanine obviously did not reconize him at all, even though they were in the same class or the fact that they were both hosts. By the looks of it she was more likely a newer host, someone that was not fully used to the club yet. Her attention did not stay on him for long, perhaps he needed to try harder or picked one of the younger girls for a target. He probably could see if the unconscience girl would react more flustered than confused. It might win him some points with the other girls if he acted like he wanted to help her, the truth was the complete oposite though. He knelt by the unconscience girl and placed a hand on her head. He looked up at Kanine, by the looks of it he was sad. "It troubles me so," he said following Tamaki's suggestion of acting sad, "that my dear classmate Kanine does not recall my name. Also, this poor girl has fainted and fell upon the hard cold floor."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 am

Xenia felt a warm hand on her head. She quickly opened her eyes to see a stranger. Her eyes widened and she tried to calm herself down, 'Not all strangers are bad Xenia!' she tried to convince herself. Her breathing quickend and she tried so hard not to scream from the terror she was in,so she did the second thing. Cry.

Last edited by Miharu_Nakashima on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 am

Kanine jumped for a moment. She didn't excpect her to cry. "Please don't cry! W-we're the Ouran Host Club. We won't hurt you." Ignoring the fact that Toshiro was acting like Tamaki, she kept all her attention on the girls that fainted. It was normal that a girl would faint at the sight of the Host Club but not three at once! "Um... I'm Kanine and this is Toshiro..." She looked at him with a stuborn look and then looked back at the one girl.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:01 am

Eliza looked at the host kiss kanine's hand. "That doesn't suprise me. He acts just like tamaki." Eliza thought. Of course Eliza wasn't a big fan of Tamaki like some other ouran girls who would fall for him.

Soon she heard crying and she turned around. "Oh, Please don't cry! We won't hurt you here!" Eliza said looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 am

Another girl looked at Xenia and tried to comfort her. Which scared her even more, curse this Xenophobia. Curse this school! It made her break all her counseling, hard work, and morals in one room. She hadn't showed her fear in forever, many years. But then she looked at all the people staring at her now, and none looked harmful. 'They won't hurt you Xenia, just calm down! Calm down, calm down.' she thought to herself as her all out bawl, subsided into just sniffling.
"I-I'm so sorry" she naturally said in english, "Oh! I mean I'm sorry for worrying you." she apoligized for her outburst, it must've made her look like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Mary was distracted by the many boys that she barely noticed all the people that suddenly came in. "Oh, hello everyone!" Mary said shyly. "I'm Mary...nice to meet you all..." The blonde guy from this morning walked over and kissed her hand. He said his name was Tamaki and is sorry for making her upset. Mary responed stubbornly, "That's alright..." Mary turned to Kaine. "What is this club anyway? A music club?" Mary asked Kaine.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Kanine looked at this girl. "K-Kanine, actually." Kanine straightened her back and gently pushed her blonde hair out of her face. "This, you see here, Is not a normal club you would see just anywhere. This is the Ouran Host Club. Where the handomest boys and Beautiful girls with too much time on their hands entertain ladies and gentleman who also have way too much time on their hands. Think of it as Ourans playground for the rich and beautiful." She then finnished her little intro. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Toshiro was blown away that Tamaki's method did not work for him as well make a girl cry. Perhaps he should try acting like Haruhi instead, who admited everything calmly in a realistic manner. By the looks of it he was not doing well being like Tamaki, he was failing badly which made him nervous. Afterall, he did not fail in anything at all. Naturally he was angry at himself for becoming a failure. "Ahh..." he said, composing another act. "I'm sorry too. Here I joined this club to communicate better to people, but I only find myself acting like Tamaki... " It did sound covincing well, to him anyway. "I must have made you panik more," he said looking at Xenia. He offered her a hand up.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Kanine watched him as he talked. Before it seemed he was acting like Tamaki. Now it looked like he was acting more like... Haruhi maybe? Kanine shook her head. Was she the only one who didn't act? The only one who expressed her own feelings? Oh well. She leaned on his shoulder then whispered in his ear."Toshiro, why don't you just try and be yourself. It will work more than it is when you act." She then balanced her weight on her own feet and looked at the three girls, all finally awake.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 am

"So......Ouran...Host Club.... Interesting". L wondered what he would find here, in terms of people and everything in general. He was British, not their Japanese. He went through the day, he figured out he was supposed to be a host. "Whatever I'm supposed to do with that title". The hours went by slowly for L, the school was different. But, he had expected it hundreds of miles from home.

AFTER SCHOOL:
L's passion for music had drawn him to the music room, where he found a secluded corner to just play. A group of boys congregated around the entrance, he just kept his head down, he didn't know what to expect from them. Hostility or kindness. Until they pointed out that a girl fainted when they greeted her. He looked out the nearby window to see her on the floor. He decided not to help.
When he looked up again, more people were there, a few more fainted and got back up. Apparently there were other hosts too. He set aside his instrument and decided to greet the others.
AS he walked out, he meekly said. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Eliza shook her head because of day dreaming, "Uh, I'm sorry,hat were we talking about again?' Eliza said rubbing the back ofher head. she gigggled noticing se was the only one giggiling so she stopped sheepisly movind her foot.

"Hey". Eliza gasped and put her head up. "Hi, what's your name?" Eliza asked.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Caralei had walked inside the music room because of her interest in it. She had seen many girls walk in there before, and only a few guys. She had always thought this school, like her previous school, lacked guy interest and talent in music. But, recently hearing that three girls had fainted inside it made it all the more ready for her to check it out.

Then, she stumbled across a girl. Even though she wasn't talking to Caralei, she felt compelled to answer. "Hi, I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm Caralei. What's your name? And why did three girls faint just now? It looks like you have too, your all pale..."

Caralei stood there and waited a responce. Before the girl in front her could answer, Caralei muttered, "A Host Club?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 am

"Hello Caralei, nice to meet you. I'm Kanine." She then thought for a momen. -Wow, there are certainly a lot of visitors today. We've never gotten this many people here at this time... We just got out of school too.- She then smiled at everyone. She then looked around a bit. Kanine was used to many people but normally just to people she knew. -Well this is akward...- "Yes, a Host Club. Its a club of hosts who entertain many girls and boys with much time on their hands who don't know what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:43 am

Caralei smiled at Kanine. "Entertaining? I don't really see much appeal in girls fawning over guys giving them false compliments..." she sighed. The girls and guys at this school were so weird! "So this isn't an actual music room then... Well-" she stopped suddenly and glanced in the room. "There's a lot of people here today. Are you guys always this busy? How do you keep up with all the customers?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 am

"Well, no one knows why but it will be fun soon. We may be throwing a party next week or so. One with dnacing, karaoke, and much more!" She went on dreaming about it. Really Kanine was fibbing. She wanted to throw this party but she didn't know if the other members of the club would approve of it. She decided not to lie. "I hope..." She then giggled. "Nope. It used to be a real music room but then it was abbandon and we took it~!" Then Kanine looked around. There were a lot of people there. She knew this, yes, but it was still supprising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Host Club RP(IC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next