Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Harvest Goddess

Go down 
+2
WishingFire
Hikari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 312
Roleplay Name : Hikari

Meeting the Harvest Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 am

"Whoa! What a big lake!" "I knew it!" "They had the special Harvest Flower!" As I was picking these flowers for my latest dish,one fell in the lake. As I tried to grab it, someone was blocking my way. "Hi,I'm the Harvest Goddess." "Nice to meet you!" I thought she was a ghost and I cried for help. "Help!!!!" "No,No. I'm nothing scary, I'm here because of the offering you gave me." "Oh." I said. "How did you know I like Harvest flowers?" "Thanks!" And then she disappered. As I thought,someone heard my cry and I saw someone rushing over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tamagirl103
WishingFire
WishingFire

Male Number of posts : 37
Roleplay Name : Roark

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

Roark heard a scream while walking up the path as usual to catch some ZzZzz's in the Big tree. He rushed a bit and saw a girl a few feet from the Goddess pond clutching some kind of flowers. Roark goes near the girl.
"Ehh, are you okay? Did something happen? I heard someone screaming so..."
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 am

"Uh.. I think I just saw someone called the "Harvest Goddess." "I thought she was a ghost, and she took one of my flowers." When I appoligized to him, another flower dropped in the pond and she appeared again. "Hi!.." "Oh.. it's you again.." said the Harvest Goddess disapointed."I started to run when a stone made me fell.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Meeting the Harvest Goddess Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 am

*hears a scream and rushes over to the goddess pond*
"I heard someone screaming! what happend?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 am

"Harvest Goddess." I pointed to her. "Hi,there newcomer!" "Welcome to the goddess pond!" the harvest goddess said eagerly to fox. "She took my flowers and there was a big monster that appered right now,too." I said.(points to the monster) "Hey! Pointing is rude! the Harvest Goddess said. "I also thougt she was a ghost." I added.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Meeting the Harvest Goddess Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 am

"Uh yeah thats the harvest goddess. I come here everyday and give her strawberries, its her favorite item."
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:03 am

"Oh...." I apoligized to the Harvest Goddess and gave some strawberries from my cafe. The Harvest Goddess forgave me and gave me a gift too! "Oh.." It was just a rice cake.
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 am

*walks closer*
"Hello! meeting the harvest goddes first time and already got a rice cake? Hey.... No fair. I gave her strawberries everyday and she NEVER gives me anything?"
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am

Runs up path. "I'm home mom." "Yes i see that dear." the harvest goddess said smiling. "Mom how come no one in this town wears a dress?" I asked "Because just like you will be soon they are farmers." "Yeah tomarrow right?" I asked. "Right." she said. "Yaaay!" i shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 am

"awesome! you're the Harvest goddes's child?"
*bows down*
"heheh. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 am

curtsies "I'm Ciera and tomarrow i will be a farmer." I said smiling at the girl. "But you don't have to be so formal with me either." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Meeting the Harvest Goddess Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am

"ciera-chaaaannnnn" kazumi whined. "u run to FAST!" kazumi noticed the boy she say in the forest the other day. "oh my, hello again." she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Harvest Goddess   Meeting the Harvest Goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Harvest Goddess
Page 1 of 1