Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa Empty
PostSubject: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Alisa was walking along the side of the ocean. It was a little bit after noon and it was the weekend, meaning Alisa didn't have any shifts to cover where she worked. "I just love the freash breezes that sweap past the ocean." She mumbled to herself. It was always so peacfull there. She then looked down, seeing something that was half way sunken into the sand. It wasn't a shell or stone, nor a fish. Alisa wondered what it was. She took off her sandles and stepped into the water. It was much warmr than some days. Probably because it was sunny. She unburried the other half of the object and piched it up. It was a thin bottle with a small peice of paper inside it. Alisa smiled. She used to see bottled notes all of the time in the years of her youth. "I wonder what it says." She said as she tried to pull out the cork that was jammed into the opening of the bottle. It wasn't opening though. She then tried to read the note by looking through the glass. The glass had too many of her fingerprints on it to read.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Mia slaunched wearily in her wheelchair. It had taken her twice as long just to get to the beach, just because of the silly thing. Immobilisation was becoming an annoyance.

A girl stood close in the sun, fiddling and examining something poised in her hands.
A bottle, it seemed, tinted blue.
"Found a note in a bottle?" She asked with a smile, looking up to the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 am

Alisa noticed someone beside her. A girl in a wheelchair. "Yeah. I can't get the cork out though." Alisa admited, slightly blushing. Usually, she was able to do things like this but not today. It was weird but... Alisa stared out into the distance towards the ocean and realised something. She didn't know this girl. "Might I ask your name" She asked politley, happiness overwelming inside of her. She loved meeting new people It was so much fun getting to know someone, she thought. Alisa thought it would be best to say her name first. "My name's Alisa."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Mia smiled warmly. Normally, she'd be straight up and trying with all her might to help the girl pop the cork, but her broken limbs kept her anchored to her wheelchair.
The salty sea wind tossed her hair about, whipping through the black locks. With a small toss of her head, she flipped disheveled hair back into place.

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you, Alisa." She mused happily, nodding in place of a handshake. "You don't find many bottled notes these days... I wonder what it says?" She asked, curiously eyeing the green tinted bottle.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Alisa smiled. She had been making many friends lately but this new acquaintance reminded her of someone. Someone she couldn't remember. It didn’t matter though.

“Nice to meet you, Mia.” she said as she looked back at the bottle. Mia was right, there weren’t many bottles around anymore. It was a shame too. They were so fun to find.

You see them washed up on the shore. You dig them up. Then you read what it said. It was mostly fun when it was written in a foreign language.

Alisa then noticed something. It was pretty stupid for her not to notice before but that was Alisa. Mia was in a wheelchair.

“What happened?” Alisa asked. She was curious. Many things could have happened. Mia could have even been born like that. She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa   ~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa Empty

Back to top Go down

~Black Friend Event~ Mia & Alisa
Page 1 of 1