Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] Empty
PostSubject: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:50 am

Seth rolls up his Jeans and places his feet in the water

"Hmm... it's been a month since we've been here Borusk... It's calm I like it here." Said Seth.

Borusk sat under a tree that was near by and fell asleep

Looking at his reflection Seth began to remember the night of his parents accident

Flashback:
"Dad please Don't go It's getting windy we can go another night!" Young Seth pleaded his father.

"Sorry Kiddo but if we don't go tonight we won't have enough food for tomorrow, stay in the shelter and don't leave! " Seth's father said patting his sons head.
End of Flashback

Seth began to cry as he clenched a rock in his fist

"Why did you have to GO!!!" Seth Yelled.

Seth quickly threw a stone into the water noticing the boy behind him.

Last edited by Andres on Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:05 am

Ashton was a bit hesitant at approaching the man. He seemed like the type that was mad at the world. It sort of reminded him of himself when he was younger with no one else in his life but his sister.

"Uh... Hey." he said, his voice cracking in the process. This embarrassed Ashton a bit, it wasn't easy to talk with his upcoming changes. He couldn't avoid it though, right?

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked, concerned. He sat down beside the pond as well and waited. He was ready to listen eagerly. Because Ashton wasn't a talker, he was good at listening to things like this, problems.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:44 am

Seth turned his face in Shame

"I'm sorry I don't normally do these kinds of things, and you don't have to worry about me, thanks..." Seth said with smile.

"I wouldn't want to drag a kid into my problems" Seth said lying down.

Seth took a deep yawn and got on his feet.

"Seth, nice to meet you..." Seth stood there wide eyed and stopped speaking.

Seth shook his head regaining his thoughts.

"I'm sorry you just look like an old friend, I'm new here so I don't know many people..."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Ashton had a weak smile on his face, but he wasn’t all so happy.

I’m not a kid, I’m close to your age, I bet.

“Well if you need help, I will, I guess.” he replied to that. Ashton wasn’t much of a talker himself but he liked to help people. It was probably because of the influence in his life, Alisa.

Seth... Ashton had heard that name... Oh, he knew.

“Oh, I’ve heard of you from Rina.” Ashton said in thought. Since Rina had moved in with them, she told them what had gone on during her day, like she was part of the family. “Ashton. Nice to meet you too.” he said, getting in a more comfortable sitting position.

“Well you know a couple from what I know.” Ashton joked. He was sort of the same. He wasn’t new but didn’t go out that much, he was too busy in school and studying. But an old friend... Ashton had never met Seth before so it wasn’t possible.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:11 am

"hold on just a sec." Seth stood up and walked over to Ashton.

Seth suddenly grabbed Ashton's cheeks he began lifting them and moving them around.

"you have an odd smile try to be a little more enthusiastic or people won't belive you when you smile" Seth stopped messing with Ashton's face and sat next to him "Earlier you said something about Rina, how do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:27 am

Ashton got confused, and felt assaulted, when Seth started messing around with his face.

What the heck are you doing?!

When he let go, there was a feeling of relief to his face. Ashton put his hand on his face and felt like running or something. It wouldn't be right though, he was raised better then that.

"Sorry, I guess." he replied. "I'm just not one to smile that much." he admitted, this time keeping what face he had in his head on. There was no enthusiasm, just a straight line. That was what he was like though.

How did he know Rina? That was an easy question for him to answer. Not a lot of people knew, so it wasn't a surprise that he asked.

"Rina lives with me and my sister. She didn't have enough money to stay at the inn, and Alisa and her bonded quickly so she let her move in." Ashton explained the story in as little detail as he could. "She's nice but could open up more." he ranted in one line. That was just his opinion.

"So you met her at the inn, right?"
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:24 am

"you don't have to apologize, I do the same thing it's not intentional but It happens and people can't blame you after you've been through hard times." Seth said as he stared into the sky.

"Rina... I met her at the inn, I was checking in and she was there she seems nice, If I had been a little less shy, I probably would've gotten to know her yet..."Seth said almost depressed.

Seth sat up and began to stare at Ashton.

"Now I know... You remind me of myself, when i was young of course I had the same type of smile, I wasn't happy at that point in my life." Seth explained.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

(By the way, I'm just sort of realizing it but wouldn't it be "friendship" instead of "heart" because heart means a romantic event. XDDD)

Ashton watched Seth in an admirable way. Hard times... Ashton couldn't relate in such a way that Seth probably could. He was abandon, yes, but it was when he was a baby. He wouldn't know anything about it, as well as ended up in a normal household with someone that cared about him.

"I guess..." he replied, not wanting to get into details.

"She's okay." he said. Ashton wasn't the biggest fan of Rina, they got in a couple of fights already. It wasn't like they hated each other, Ashton actually, in a way loved Rina. As a sister, of course. He just couldn't bring himself to actually accept that. She was a bit annoying, in his eyes. "But she hangs around here a lot, just if you want to know."

Not happy... Was he happy now? Ashton got curious but was hesitant to ask. "Well happiness comes second, I think." he said. "It's loyalty and respect, as well as strength to protect others before happiness." he admitted what he felt.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

[Sorry about that XD]

"That's pretty incisive for A kid your age... Of course you seem mature for your age, So I'll let you know something..."

Seth picked himself up of the ground and leaned on a tree.

"when I was about twelve I moved to the city because my parent's passed away, High school wasn't fun for me I had alot of problems..." Seth said pulling his hair out off his face.

Seth sat by the tree and began petting the sleeping Borusk.

"...And you? tell me something about yourself doesn't matter what just tell me something..." Seth gave Ashton a glare, he wasn't treating him like a child anymore, he was treating him like an individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]   Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth And Asher [Black Friend Event]
Page 1 of 1