Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Afsangelaward-4

Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Empty
PostSubject: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Kazu walked along the beach, looking at the ocean. Her short brown hair was lose and tangled around her face from the wind. She wore a long white skirt and a yellow spegetti tank top. The ocean water seemed kind of....murky today, and the sky was coverd in clouds. "Tut tut, looks like rain!" Kazu quoted trying to ease the dullness she felt. And soon, it probably would rain.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 pm

A little farther away, the older male, Ari, sat in the sand. Trying to avoid getting any amount of the annoying stuff in his pants since it was always so hard to clean off or to get rid of. The ocean breeze caught a whiff of his red hair and managed to toss it back in other different directions. He enjoyed visiting beaches just before a storm, the sight over the ocean was always a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Kazumi plopped down in the sand, either board or depressed. Maybe both.Not having anything else to do, kazumi started to sing to herself. Something she had been working on writing.

Though a new day comes, why does it feel like midnight?
Can't see a cloud in the sky, so why does it feel like rain?
The light in the darkness, is dulling everyday. Like a a child,
Taken by the time i will get along. Even in the darkest hours-

Kauzmi cut herself off, slighlty embaressed how depressing the lyrics sounded. Kauzmi shook her head and sighed, watching the tide crawl up to her, then back.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Awards : Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Over the sound of the ocean waves crashing upon the shore, Ari could have sworn to have heard some sort of sound of a song. He furrowed his brows and quickly looked to his right, there was no one. To this left, there was a figure in an appearing near distance. He lightly tilted his head to the side and continued to listen until the sound stopped. It sounded like a female, which only made him curious as to who it could be. Quietly, the red head rose from his spot in the sand, carefully shaking himself free of any sand clinging to himself and quietly walked over with his hands in his pockets. "Excuse me, but were you the one singing?" He questioned as he moved a little closer to her spot.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Kazu had stood up and brushed herself off when she heard someone behind her. She gasped and whirled around. "Um, yes sir." she said nodding her head. Wow, he sure is handsom... "Uh, anyway may I help you, sir?" Kauzmi cocked her head to the side. It felt strange to her...being so polite and suddle. She was usually boisterous and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Ari had heard her gasp, "Oh, I'm sorry to have startled you." He apologized quickly. She answered him, and he nodded to himself, "Ah, it sounded nice." He complimented her with a weak nod. He shook his head in response to her question, "Oh, no but thank you. I was only curious." He revealed to her. He could definitely tell that there was a bit of an age difference between the two of them, so he kept himself in a proper manner.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 am

Kazumi smiled her pretty smile. Something abut this guy's proper shy manner just made her happy. "I'm Kazumi." Kazu said giving a small bow. "But you can call me Kazu." "May i ask who's presence i have been graced by?" Kazu adked, trying not to laugh. She was filled with a warm feeling that she han't felt all day. But now she had met this man. It just brightnend her day somehow. Although it sounded a bit mean to Kazu, a new target? perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 am

Ari let out a soft chuckle and adjusted his stance in the sand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Andrew." He introduced his actual name, pulling his hand from his pocket and motioned towards himself. "But people call me Ari." He finished with his nickname. "There is no need to be formal." He let out a bit of a nervous chuckle as he moved his hand back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

Kazu closed her eeys and smiled. "Ah! Ari's such a cute nick name!" Kazu stuck out her hand. "Nice to meet you Ari!" "Wow, this is going to sound weird, but i feel so happy all of a sudden!" "I really do like meeting new people." Kazu leaned back and glanced down the beach. "If you like, would you like to take a walk with me?" "Could be fun~"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:51 am

Her sudden burst of happiness almost frightened Ari a few steps backwards, but he maintained his balance and stood in his spot. He gave the bubbly girl an odd look, "Thanks, my sister gave it to me." He mumbled. He paused for a moment to listen to her, "That is a little strange." He replied, "Meeting new people can be a new experience." He continued. She questioned him for a walk. He stopped to think for a moment, "I suppose so." He answered back, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 am

"Alright!" Kazu said innocently taking his hand and leading him down the beach. "SO, how long have you been living here?" "I own a farm down in Fore-get-me-not. It hard work but so much fun!" "Ah! i'm babling again, huh? That happens to me a lot!" "Ah well. You're a lot of fun y'know that?" Kazu laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am

As soon as Kazu grabbed his hand and began walking down the beach, he carefully slid his hand out of her grasp. "I'm sorry, I don't really like holding hands with people." He apologized, looking out towards the farther beach ahead of them. "I'm relatively new. I don't know many people here. I travel. I've been staying at the Inn in Forget-Me-Not Valley." He explained and slowly nodded as he listened to her speak, very fast. He chuckled nervously, pulling his hand from his pocket and gently placed his fingertips against his forehead, "Thank you, I suppose. But I've only just met you."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:06 am

"Ah! it's ok." "I'ts my fault for being too friendly." "Anyway, if you like, i'll show you around sometime!" "Maybe ven introduce you to Chase and Mia." "they're so cute!" Kazu inturupted by a rain drop that landed on her nose. She stopped and gazed up at the sky as the rain started pouring. "Ah.......it's raining." she said poitning out the obvious. "S-sorry, i had a random burst of hyperness...it happens sometimes...sorry for holding you." Kazu gave a quick bow and took a step forward, ready to run off.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am

Ari scratched his temple with his index finger, "It's fine, really. Don't worry yourself too much over it." He responded, "And yeah, maybe sometime." He answered, with a little nod. As she spoke those names, he nodded slowly, recalling one of the names. "I think I've met Mia before." He stated, more towards himself than to Kazu. "She seemed nice." He chuckled weakly, "Should I assume they are a couple of some sort?" He questioned her curiously, never having met Chase before. He felt a rain drop on the top of his head. "It is, isn't it? He glanced up, feeling a drop hit his nose. "The rain is relaxing." He mumbled with a sigh of relief. He listened to her then glanced down towards her she appeared a bit upset. "It's alright, really it is. Don't worry about it. I'm sorry if I offended you." He quickly apologized, hesitating to reach out his hand to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"Ahhh it's ok." Kazumi said smiling. She held her hands behind her back. "Umm ya....Chase and Mia are together...." A strange look crossed over kazumi's face, but it quickly disapeared. "Ummmm we should get out of this rain....if we stand in it to mh longer, we'll get sick." Kazumi was soaked by now. Her shirt hair stuck to her neck and face. "that wouldn't really be good so......Kazu glanced over her shoulder. That uneasy feeling she had been feeling latley settled back in.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 pm

"I see." Ari answered, taking a mental note of that. He looked back up towards the clouded sky to only feel a bit more rain pouncing against his skin. "We probably should get out." He nodded, looking back down at the girl. "No it wouldn't be good." He finished and turned on his heels and began walking towards where he knew coverage was. "Come on, I think I remember seeing a little over-hang before somewhere." He motioned her to follow himself with a flick of his head, his red locks clinged to his face.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Kazu nodded and hurried to catch up to Ari. Should i really be following this guy...? I just met him and i barley know him...Chase wouldn't probably like it and niether would Mia but... Kazumi's thoughts were inturpted by a flash of light followed by the crack of thunder. Kazu's head whipped up to look at the sky. She felt a shiver run through her spine, but kept running.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm

After a few minutes of running through the rain, Ari finally came across a familiar overhang, the sight made him sigh with a sense of relief. Hurriedly, he ran under it can shook his head to rid himself of extra water that attached themselves to his hair. "They were talking about a thunder storm earlier, I didn't think it would have came this early." He spoke, taking the headband out of his hair, along with removing one of his gloves from his hand, and ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Kauz gatherd her skirt and rang it out. Then she did the same with her shirt. There wasn't much to ring out of her hair, so she just let it air dry. "Really?" kazu asked ruffing up her hair with her fingers. Kazu glanced outside, another flash of lightning followed by thunder. Kazu gripped the wall of the overhang. She plopped on the ground and took in a deep breath of air, then realseaed it.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 pm

He attempted to dry his wet fingers on his semi-wet pants then slid his glove back on to his hand, "Yup. I was going to bring my umbrella too, but I decided against it, obviously." He shrugged his shoulders as he let himself sit in the sand once more. "Truth be told, I've never really seen what it's like when it is stormy on a beach." He mumbled, then glanced over to Kazu, he perked up a brow, "Afraid?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Kazu smiled sheepishly. "Well...i don't particually enjoy it.." "Even after all the storys by father used to tell me to cheer me up i never really got over it..." Another crack of thunder. Kazu jumped a bit. "I didn't even think about bringing an umbrella along." "I came out here because....." Kazu was inturpted by coughing. She covered her moyth with her fist.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Ari nodded, listening to her as he glanced back to the sight of the waves crashing upon the shore. "Oh, I'm sorry." He responded, but he still continued to listen but did not speak
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Kazu brought her knees to her just and hugged them close in effort to stay warm. There was an akward silence between her and Ari.....he didn't talk much. Kazu kind of felt out of place and a bit weird. Kauz rested her chin on her knees and followed Ari's gaze to the crashing, now voilent waves. Perhaps i'm being a bother.....it's m fault we're soaked. After all, I did insist on the walk.....perhaps i should just leave... Kazu coughed into her fist again.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm

There was a bit of silence between the two, which gave Ari a moment to think, he sighed softly. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He spoke, almost very quietly, but yet loud enough for her to hear. He heard her cough, he cleared his throat. "Maybe it would be wise to get out of here. If you stay into those wet clothes, you'll sure catch a cold." He told her, only glancing at her for a moment before looking back out at the waves.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Kazumi nodded absentmindedly. "Ya...i should probably get back home." Kazumi stood up and walked towrd the exit. "I'll see you around then?" Kazu asked stopping and glancing over her sholuder. Kazumi had decided to tone it down when she was with Ari from now on. He seemed to be the type who didn't like a lot of crazyness. In due time she'd be able to act a little more carefree around him. But for now she was going to keep it at a certain level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?   Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Black heart event-Ari and Kazu: Shal we make a bad habit of this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next