Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] Bellnov

Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 pm

If there was any other way to get out of work for six weeks, he would of wished it wasn't being in a wheelchair. His due date to get out of this thing was Summer 19th. Three days after his birthday, eh he didn't really care. Just meant you're turning one year older every year. But his one friend was very excited for her birthday. There were some likes and dislikes in this world.

Michael was checking on his patients, and other patients that would be worked on other surgeons. Not that much of a busy day at work.

"Dr. Greer, can you check a patient for me? She's in room 7," a nurse said to him, handing him a clipboard of the patient. The surgeon wheeled through the hallway looking for room 7. Of course he knew where it was, but just checking. Once he got there he knocked and creeped the door open.

"Hello? Ms. Martin?" He said, looking at his clipboard of the patients file the nurse had given him.

Last edited by 35bell on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes v.v)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Kazumi jumped, but didn't bother looking to see who had come in. She was in a hunched-over position, gripping her bed sheets. Her frightened and confused eyes started down at the food tray in front of her, but she made no move to eat anything. Kazu didn't know where she was, and everyone and everything looked the same--A blur. The only thing going through Kazumi's head was the frequent replay of the tree falling. She glanced out of the corner of her eye at the man who had entered her room. But as far as she was concerned, he was just a ghost.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 pm

The surgeon welcomed himself in and looked at his patient who was gripping her bed sheets and not taking a single bite of her food. He wheeled himself a bit closer to her, worried. "You okay, Ms. Martin?" He asked with a concerned tone in his voice. She looked a bit shocked for some reason.

Michael took a glance of her heart monitor and examined it really quickly. He mumbled somethings to himself. She looked fine, nothing was going on with her. He checked the clipboard again. "Broken ribs, broken leg alright," he mumbled again. Then he looked at his patient again her face was familiar.

"Where you from the hurricane accident?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Kazumi looked at the man, her brown hair hung limp in her face. "Hurricane." she repeated slowly. Then, she started freaking out. "H-hurricane. Is there one!? Is it coming here!? Don't let it come please please please! If you let it come the tree will fall and--and." Kazu gripped her hair. "No no, you mustn’t let it come."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Michael was confused now. He took a quick look at his clipboard gin. Yup, she had PTSD. "No, Ms. Martin. There's no more hurricanes, the paramedics saved you. You're going to be fine," He said trying to calm her down atleast a bit. Patients like these were kinda of challenging for him, but he always somehow found a way to calm them down. He can't remember though. "Just calm her down with words," He thought. She was totally going to stay here a bit longer till she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Kazu took in a deep breath of air and nodded. This man seemed to know what he was talking about. "Others." she said. "There were others, right? Are they OK? The tree didn't get them, did they?" Kazu brushed some hair out of her face. She was momentarily calm, but she could go off at any minute.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 pm

This woman was certainly not acting like herself, usually people didn't go out of their shell and act crazy. Of course others were worried about others. "They all survived, don't worry. We just need to focus on you right now, The others are being checked by other doctors right now," He explained still trying to get this patient back into her shell. She needed to stay here longer and probably need to be seen by a therapist. But he would contact her diagnostician about the options. In the meantime he would just get some answers about this patient. Well first she needed an orthopedic surgeon to get her ribs and leg back to their original place. Then she needed a cast for her leg for about six weeks. He would research this later today after he checked up on her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Kazumi." she replied in a soft whisper. "That's my name." She offered the man a forced smile. "Thank you, sir. As long as I know the hurricane isn't coming, I'll be all right. Still, it keeps appearing in my head and I don't know why." Kazu gripped her head. "Am I crazy?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

The woman finally calmed down. The surgeon sighed and resumed the conversation. "It's very nice to meet you, Kazumi," He said grinning. He was glad she calmed down a bit from the whole shock of the hurricane. There were lots of victims and he was glad they all made it.

"No, It's part of your PTSD, which means Post traumatic stress disorder,"
He said looking at his clip board very carefully. Yep, she needed a therapist to help her out through this. but he would discuss it with others first to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 pm

"PTSD..." Kazumi said slowly. Then, after a moment of silence and thinking, Kazumi nodded. "Yes, I know what that is. My father had it for a while after my mother died. I don't remember, but I overheard some of the townsfolk gossiping about it years later." Kauzmi looked down at the man's legs. "It hurt you two?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Kazumi seemed to already know about PTSD and that her father had after her mother died. Most people were saddened when their famly members die but it probably just slipped out of her mouth. Then she asked about his legs. "Yea, I was looking for my friends but then a boulder caught me," He explained. He's just glad he didn't die though, he didn't want to die because he couldn't walk and be trapped under rubble. "I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Dr.Michael Greer but just call me Michael when outside of here," He explained grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yes, it's nice to meet you." she said. ".....Who else was in the hurricane?" she asked. "When can I leave? I need to make sure my farm animals are OK." Kazu slowly placed some hair behind her ear. "Yes, someone needs to take care of them."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm

"Other doctors are watching the victims carefully, Don't worry," He explained thinking he already said this. Oh well, she probably forgets things easily. Everyone forgets things, its what makes people human. "I'm pretty sure your animals are being taken care of by animal rescue. You could always check their building after you get released here. But due to you PTSD, you need a therapist to help you out," He explained. He was going to check afterwards to see if any medication was needed, no wait the answer was probably yes. He jotted down some notes on his clipboard.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Kazumi nodded. "OK." she sighed. "I'm sorry to bother you like this. Thank you for checking up on me." Kazu laid herself down, back turned to Michael. She wasn't in a talking mood. She felt tired and she hurt all over. "Please send someone in to take the food away. I'm not hungry.” she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Kazumi seemed to be feeling better and calming down and not freaking out like she did a few minutes ago. Good job as always Michael. "What are doctors for? I'm supposed to help you," He explained smiling. Soon after she laid down and turned her back towards him. In the meantime he just anted to check things on the clipboard really quick. Then he grabbed the two wheels of his wheelchair . "I'll get a nurse to take the food away from you. You have a good day, okay?" He said wheeling towards the door. He couldn't grab the food himself or else he would drop it because of this wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]   Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces [Black Friendship Event Kazu and Michael]
Page 1 of 1