Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Badge

Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:57 pm

The store wasn't as packed as it normally was during the day, it was really quiet. Dylan scanned through the produce picking out fresh tomatoes and setting the soft vulnerable fruit inside a bag. "Thanks for coming with me," she said to Ari as she finished picking tomatoes. She set the bag into the basket she held with her right hand. "Next up is the crescent rolls," she said thinking about the meal she was going to make. She finally decided on making little pizza pockets, but she insisted on not telling Ari yet.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Ari quietly followed her as she walked through the aisles of the quiet supermarket, she spoke to him and he merely shrugged his shoulders, "It's no problem." He smiled weakly. His nose picked up the scent of the fresh tomatoes, which actually made his stomach gurgle, which actually embarrassed him a little. "Crescent rolls? Sounds to me you're going to make me something good." He perked up a brow with interest, "Are you going to keep it a secret from me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 pm

"Yep," Dylan said as she picked up the cresent roll dough. "You did say 'surprize me,' remember?" It took her a lot of will power not to tell him though. Any second she thought she might blurt it out, but luckly she hadn't said it yet. She headed to the spice section picking out some fresh herbs. Once in a while she sniffed one to make sure it was aromatic. "Don't worry, we are almost done here."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Ari laughed, "That is true, I did say that." He watched her pick up the roll stuff, "Good to see that you're keeping to your word." He spoke as they continued walking and moving towards the spices. "I'm not worrying." He laughed, "Take your time." He quietly watched her smell it, "If it smells strange, does that mean it's good?" He questioned her, perking up a brow.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:29 pm

"Nope," Dylan quickly replied. "Unless if you find all herbs weird smelling. Each herb has a signature scent and some are stronger than others, if a strong kind doesn't smell strong it means it is no good. Otherwise I'd be waisting my money if I bought it." The girl picked a few different kinds of herbs and set them in the basket. "Now the cheese, then the meat." Dylan walked to the dairy products and picked up a bag of mozzarella cheese. "Any guesses at what I'm going to make?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Ari nodded as she began to explain. He may had been a straight A student while schooling, but he was never too good in the cooking smarts, "So if a strong plant smells strong, then it's good and if it is a weak scent, it's bad?" He questioned, understanding just a little bit, "I see." He nodded, taking note of that for the future. "Hmm." He began to ponder, "Crescent rolls, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, herbs." He listed, pointing at them with his index finger. "My guess could be anything. I'm thinking... Mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce?" He playfully grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

"Correct," Dylan said smiling. It was nice that Ari seemed to be taking intrest in her hobby; it was nice of him. "A lot of people use the herbs that come in jars, but I don't think they taste as good as fresh ones." The girl was happy, when it came to matters of food she was smart, not stupid and she felt like she could do anything. "Nope. Maybe you'll get it at the last item," she teased him. She skipped over to the pepperoni and picked up a package of it. "Now what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Ari smiled, "I think I'm getting the hang of it then." He chuckled, "I would assume fresh herbs taste better than ones that have been sitting in a jar. They look a bit healthier too." He spoke up once more with a weak little smile on his lips. The grin dropped as she told him he was wrong, "Dang." He mumbled as he watched her pick up one more item--the skip in her step made him laugh. "Pepperonis." He stated, thinking a little further. An idea came into his head, "Is it pizza?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 am

"Kind of," Dylan said not giving it away quite yet, even though he was so close. She started walking towards the counters to pay for the food. She was having fun, usually going to the store was boring, but with Ari there she felt like she could do so much more and have a better time doing so. "You really are close," she said while setting the food on the counter to be scanned. She pulled out her wallet and patted on the pocket lightly to give him a small subtle hint.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 am

Ari snapped his fingers and brought them up to his chin in thought, "So close, eh?" He began to think, but sadly, he had chosen to give up. "Ah, I give up. I'll just leave it as a surprise then. Guessing is hard." He chuckled, bringing down his arms, only to cross them over his chest. He wasn't normally this social, with anyone, before... Aside from his brother, but he put it away from his mind. He enjoyed having conversations with Dylan, feeling like he could be... A little more like his, original, self.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm

By the looks of it Ari was oblivious to her hint she gave. It made her somewhat disappointed that he gave up, but she still was happy. It had been a long time eversince she went with anyone anywhere randomly like this. Everything was always planned out, but coming here with Ari helped her realize she doesn't have to follow the plans and instructions like clock work. She could break away and do something in the moment. It didn't take long for Dylan to get all the items scanned and pay for them. "All done," she said surprized how fast this shopping trip was compared to normal. "Ready to come to my place to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 pm

He was quiet for a moment as the items were paid for and bagged. He nodded, "Ready as I'll ever be." He smiled weakly. It was a little strange, they had really just met a few days back and now they were having dinner at her house. But strangely enough, he could have thought he had known her for so long already. He didn't mind it, really. "Let me carry those things for you." He quickly offered, grabbing the items.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 pm

For a moment Dylan realized something. Ari would be the first guy to visit place. She never had invited a guy to her home, but for some odd reason it seemed perfectly fine. At the moment he was her closest friend, plus they both were adults. Everything would be fine and it wasn't shameful, just dinner between two friends. While Dylan was off in 'think mode' Ari suddenly grabbed the bag full of items. "Okay," she said and started to walk out of the store. She pointed to a path, "I live this way."

((OOC: Time to start a new topic?))
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

Dylan seemed to be thinking over something when Ari grabbed the items, he didn't falter and kept the items in hand. He, of course, began to follow her out of the store and down a path, where she was pointing off, he nodded. "Shouldn't be that long of a walk." He mumbled more to himself than to Dylan.

((I believe so. Do you know many reserved threads we've had since the black heart event? Maybe this would be the purple heart event? o: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning for Dinner [Reserved Ari and Dylan]
Page 1 of 1