Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Badge

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

The weather was nice, kinda on the chilly side, but nice. Dylan decided to take a walk to see the area where her house would be built, but she ended up going in the wrong direction as usual. To put it simply, the girl was lost. It was such a pretty place to get lost though. The tree leaves had already sprouted and the sun shined on them brilliantly. It was beautiful and peaceful. Simply wonderful to the young adult. She smiled happily, something good would happen today. She felt it in her gut, if that was at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 am

Somehow, Ari again found himself in the area that was Mineral Town. He sighed lightly, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I need to start wearing my gloves again. Still cold out." He mumbled to himself as he allowed his eyes to scan the area. It looked beautiful there. He had never really been to Mineral Town before, but from this moment, he told himself that he would allow himself to visit more from the Valley across the hill. He walked along a little further, somehow getting himself lost in the beauty of the area. So much that he did not even notice himself getting lost. But what brought him from his thoughts was the sight of a familiar girl. He could have sworn to have seen her before, but shook the thought from his mind.

He wouldn't bother her, she seemed almost too peaceful over there. Going to leave, he managed to step on a rather large branch, sounding off a loud noise of a crack. He flinched, hating to have caused a disturbance in the area. He was only too curious though to know if she had heard him in his action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 am

A loud craking sound came behind Dylan. Shocked she turned around and saw a male with red hair. He looked familiar, she swore she saw him before. At first she was kind of speachless and realized she was being rude, just staring at the guys emerald shiny eyes. "Ah, hi," she said smiling. A gentle breeze blew by making her shiver for a second. "Isn't it pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 am

She spoke up. She had heard his little incident. Ari processed it in his head and nodded to her, "Hello." He greeted, glancing around the area once more as he moved a tiny bit nearer to the girl from his position a few feet away. He nodded, "It's very pretty. I haven't seen much like it." He told her, taking a single hand out of his pocket to lightly caress one of the new-born leaves hanging from the branch. He noticed her shiver as the breeze gently tossed his hair a little to the side. "Cold?" He questioned her simply.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 am

"A bit," she replied quickly. She never really dressed properly at all since she had left her family. Normally her mom would tell her to dress in layers on a day like this, but at the inn she felt so warm and it looked so pleasant outside. She giggled for a moment, "It's like me to forget to wear a jacket on a day like this." The girl rubbed her arms creating friction to warm them up for a moment. "There all better," she said proudly smiling. It was like her to only let things like the weather bug her for a moment. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 am

Ari stuck his free hand back into his pocket and chuckled. "You would catch a cold then, no?" He spoke as he watched her rub her arms from the corner of his eyes as he began to look up towards the sky. "It did feel just a little bit warmer earlier today, so I don't blame you." He told her, lowering his eyes again, back down to her level. He put a slightly curious expression on his face as she stated it was better. "Just like that?" A question passed his ears, "Me? I'm okay. I don't really feel the cold all too much anymore." He shrugged, mindlessly pulling one hand from his pocket to only grasp his upper arm, "But Spring is nice to see again." He nodded, as if trying to reassure both himself and the girl. "I'm sorry, I'm very bad with names, but I'm pretty sure we've met before. You're name is Dylan, right?" He questioned, not really wanting to make the conversation awkward, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 pm

"Okay," Dylan announced, "I'm still cold, but I want to stay outside longer." The girl was careless with her words, but it was true. Right now she was happy standing in the vineyard looking at the trees. She probably could stand looking at the trees for hours upon hours and smile the whole time. "Yeah," Dylan said agreeing with Ari's statment about spring. "Winter seemed so long here, but now it's spring and everything seems happier." Dylan liked snow, but nothing was better than spring to her. It was so full of life. So full of colors.
"Yep, I'm Dylan," the girl smiled happy that someone didn't mistake her for her mother. Like that would happen when her mom was far away with the rest of her family though. "And you must be Ari?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 am

He nodded, "It did seem long, didn't it? Everything is a little older, but yet a little wiser now." Ari spoke, glancing around like the young woman had done before. "But happier indeed. Or maybe it's just the thought of the warmer yesterday coming back soon just makes everything happier." He laughed.

He grinned, he actually remembered someone's name correctly, then he nodded at her words. "Yeah, I'm Ari."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 am

Even though Dylan couldn't fully understand all that Ari had said to her, she could tell that he was poetic and mature in the way he spoke though. "Maybe that is so," she said giggling. "All in all I love spring, cause before every thing outside looked dead to me. You know? Like there was no life anywhere, just snow and cold."

"Good," she said relieved. "It may not seem like it, but I'm usually horrible at names. Since I haven't met a lot of people yet it's easy to remember everybody I meet though."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 am

Ari glanced and furrowed his brows at the sight and sound of Dylan's giggling, he mindlessly let out a soft chuckle. "As do I." He nodded again, "Everything is filled with new life. It's like rebirth." Ari looked towards Dylan with his bright eyes, "But you must say that it was a very peaceful sight with all the snow on the ground. But I could live without the cold." The chill of the thought of cold sent a shiver down his spine, feeling like the cold was somehow always connected with death and it's keeper. A cool breeze grazed his bare neck, causing him to quickly bury it inside of his vest and into his shoulders.

He laughed, "I'm pretty bad with names too. You're the first person I met here." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:19 am

"Yep," said the girl agreeing one-hundred percent. She nodded with her eyes closed and once she opened them she saw Ari's emerald eyes. They looked wonderful to her and she couldn't help but stare for a moment into them. "Uh, yeah. I guess so. I never thought of snow that way though. Must be cause my siblings always pelted me with snowballs," she said. For a moment she swore to herself that Ari seemed out of it, "You okay?"

"Really?" It was hard to believe for the girl, afterall so many people lived here. "I guess we are alike in a way."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:33 am

He noticed her staring, he couldn't help but blush ever-so-lightly and glanced away from the young woman. Using the excuse in his mind that it was just chilly out there and it was getting to his cheeks. He laughed, "I used to have snowball fights with my siblings whenever we came out to areas like this. They always ended up in us being covered in so much snow with it every where." He laughed. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." He quickly responded.

Ari nodded, "Yeah, I'm not usually this social of a person." He told her, "But yeah, in a way, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 am

Dylan was so dense that she didn't notice anything about Ari's blushing and just though his face was getting cold. She thought her face was probably a little red too, cause her ears felt a little numb. "Yeah, my siblings forced me into snowball fights all the time now that you mention it. It was really cold, but fun," she said laughing at her memories. "Okay," she said at Ari's awnser. "For a second I thought you were out of it, but it may have just been my imagination."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 am

Ari laughed, "Yeah, they were always so much fun." He spoke with a smile on his expression. "Those were the times when the snow was okay to deal with. If it meant being able to pelt snowballs at your siblings and not getting in trouble for it." He chuckled again. He lightly scratched his temple with his index finger, "Haha." He chuckled, almost sounding nervous, "Nah, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 am

Ari seemed to have an akward smile when he laughed, it reminded her of her father in a way. Gentle and soft, but neitherless distant. "I have a lot of siblings," Dylan randomly stated, "mostly brothers though, so I often was dragged into their fights. I also have sisters, but they are more of tomboys so we don't get along." She said all of this easily with a smile. She loved her family, but she missed them a lot. Ari reminded her a lot of her family for some odd reason, was it the similar memory or the akward smile though?
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 am

Ari quietly nodded, listening to the girl speak, "I have two. One older, my brother, and my sister is younger than myself." He paused for a moment, "Did you have a large family? If you don't mind my asking, of course." He questioned her, bending his knees just a tiny bit to release any pressure from his legs, standing straight once more.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:57 am

She nodded, "Yeah. It's pretty big." Her family was one of the reasons she moved. She hated not standing out and being the last person thought of in her family. Once her mom met her step-dad and her dad met her step-mom things never felt the same again. It was like being caught at sea during a storm, neitherless she explained, "Lets see I have two brothers, three step-sisters, and three step-brothers. That makes...umm, seven siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 am

That surprised Ari a little, he wasn't really expecting all that much. "Wow. Makes me kind of happy I just have my two siblings and my parents. No offense, of course." He told her. "But it must have been nice to have a big family, eh?" He shrugged his shoulders waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

"None taken," Dylan quickly said. He was right in some ways: it was always crowded and it was so tiring all the time. She could understand where he was coming from. It drove her away, but it also made her yearn for her family. It was so confusing all the time, she could never make up her mind. "It's weird to see my dad kiss someone that isn't my mom and my mom to cling to a man that isn't my dad. I like it otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 am

He let out a weak sigh of relief when she said she didn't really care, but Ari continued to listen. "I can understand that, really. I've seen people like that before. It must be a little hard to handle, in a way." He shrugged his shoulders once more. "But it's nice to see people being happy with each other."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 am

"Yeah," Dylan said smiling painfully. She tried not to let it bug her, but it still did. It seemed to steal all the words the girl could say at the moment. It would have been so easy for her to break down crying in an instant, but she stayed silent holding back her feelings. Her parents didn't love eachother anymore; it was difficult to imagine. They always had been so close before, then it changed. She suffered with this issue, so she tried to change the topic, "What do you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 am

Ari mindlessly bit his tongue at the feeling that he had offended her in someway. “I’m sorry to have brought it up.” He mumbled, glancing away from the female. But of course, he let the conversation drop as she began a new topic, which he gladly answered to get off of that saddening topic. “Anything I can get my hands on nowadays.” He chuckled, “I’m not too great of a cook so any kind of meal is delicious.” He smiled, looking back towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 am

It was easier too talk now. The pain the other topic had cause seemed to gradually slip away, yet part of it still lingered in Dylan. At least she could smile like she ment it now. That's all that really mattered to her, being able to smile and go on through the day.

"I like to cook!" Dylan blurted out. The she quickly glanced away embarrassed by her sudden impulsive behavior. "I mean, umm... I can cook good food," she seemed so flustered as she said this, "I could make you something sometime, if you'd like? Not that I'm trying to be boastful about my cooking, I just know how too cook some types of food and umm... I like it?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:26 am

Ari took a mental note of that and chuckled at her embarassment, "It must be." He spoke up and his eyes seemed to widen at her offer, "You would... Make something for me?" He asked her, as if expecting it to be some sort of cruel joke, but still with a bit of hopefulness in his voice. He really couldn't stop himself from smiling, adding a soft chuckle as he watched her expressions change from her flustered-ness. He nodded, trying not to appear excited, "I would like that. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 am

Ari didn't seem to mind Dylan's behavior, but she felt weird when he chuckled at her and her face turned beet red. She took a deep breath and turned around now that she had calmed down. "Yes," she responded. "I'd make something for you." It wasn't often that she was able to share her cooking with anyone, so it would be nice to make something for someone besides herself. She was happy that he'd like to try her cooking sometime too, "Great. Got any favorites I should make?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next