Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The winds of love~ by:Skittles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

~The winds of love~ by:Skittles Empty
PostSubject: ~The winds of love~ by:Skittles   ~The winds of love~ by:Skittles EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 pm

~It was a late summer evening when Stella went for a walk down by the old rocky pond next to Jacksons home. When Stella got there she was thirsty so she leaned over the pond and took a sip. Then Jackson came over in a rush and told her "Oh NO Stella!!! The water was poisned...are you ok?!?!"
Stella could feel her heart start to burn and her lungs close up!
Stella fainted right there!
Stella woke up in the hospital with Jackson holding her hand.
"J-Jackson?" Stella said weekly. Jackson nodded.
"As soon as you passed out I took you here...." Jackson said looking away.
The doctor came in looking gloomy. "Shes not gonna make it...." The doctor said looking away.
Stella could feel her heart rush! "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!...I SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT STUPID WARNING SIGN UP...but now...its to..to..late.................."
Jackson fell to the floor crying. "Jackson...we have been friends ever since our childhood...now we are 21...and I think I know why you stuck around me all those years..it was because you loved me......Even when I would punch or bite or kick or make fun of you...you would still be there for me!" Stella cried.
Stella rubbed her green eyes while Jackson rubbed her black hair.
"Im sorry" Jackson said giving Stella a kiss. Stella felt all fluttery! but she knew what would happen soon. Stella closed her eyes and thought of all the long years she spent with Jackson.
The day Jackson got the news that Stella had died he promised Stella's cold grave stone that he would never touch another girl agin...and he kept that promise..forever...and ever...and ever..............~
Back to top Go down

~The winds of love~ by:Skittles
Page 1 of 1