Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest)

Go down 
2 posters

Should I Post The Rest
yes
BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_lcap100%BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_lcap0%BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_lcap0%BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
idk
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Empty
PostSubject: BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest)   BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:46 pm

well its only a preveiw but tell me if you like or not

Chapter 1

The young girl ran through the alleyway, tripping over bodies and sliding in puddles of blood. She couldn’t hear the monster’s footsteps, but she knew it was chasing after her. Exhausted she collapsed; her heart racing and her head spinning. She heard a woman’s laughter as the monster stepped into the streetlight and toward her. The monster that stood in front of the girl was beautiful. Her dark black hair was chopped and layered in the back and became longer as it reached her face and brushed her chin. She had red highlights streaked through it. Her eyes where so blue they looked white and glowed in the moonlight. But the most terrifying thing was also what made her lovely; the crimson that covered her dark clothing and lined her mouth like lipstick. The girl cried out as the beautiful creature knelt down beside her pulled back her head, and put its lips to her neck.

Razi woke with a jolt and sat up in bed. She glanced around her room then threw her feet over the side of the bed. She sighed as she stood and made her way to the kitchen. She wasn’t surprised to see her roommate and best friend Ashling sitting up, reading and sipping tea. Ashling had long dark blue-black hair that she kept tied back in a ponytail, letting a few strands fall to her face, her skin was almost white and her eyes where a soft sea-foam green. In Razi’s opinion, she looked like she stepped out of a fairytale. Ashling looked up and smiled at Razi as she opened the fridge.
“Another nightmare Raz?” She asked as she set down her book of spells. Razi pulled out a water bottle filled with red liquid.
“Ya, same one as last week.” she said as she said as she sat across from Ashling and undid the lid. “The one with the girl, it seems too real to be a dream…..I can taste the blood.” She sighed and took a gulp from the bottle and let the cool red liquid slither down her throat.
“Well the substitutes work a little, pig’s blood is the closest you can get.”
“True they do help me some.” Razi said as she glanced up at the kitchen clock. “It’s only five A.M? Well guess I should get ready for work.”
“You want me to give you a ride?” Ashling said as she stood up and placed her cup in the sink.
“No I’ll walk. I need to shake off the dream anyway, but thanks Ash.” Razi smiled then headed back to her room. She threw on some dark jeans and a baggy black t-shirt, and threw her uniform into a black shoulder bag covered in buttons. Some were from bands and others said smart comments such as “I bite” and “You think your life sucks? I’m a vampire!” Jokes that her and Ashling enjoyed. She grabbed her bag and headed down the apartment stairs into the city street. The apartment wasn’t the best in the city but it wasn’t the worse. Besides, two nineteen year-olds couldn’t do much when it came to money, but they got by. Ashling worked at a Goth clothing store called The Crypt in the downtown mall. As for Razi, she enjoyed her job at times. She sighed as she reached Hollow’s Café and opened the doors. She was greeted with heavy metal and black lights.
“Razi you’re early!” Called one of the chiefs from the kitchen, “Your shift doesn’t start for another hour.”
“Ya I know,” Razi smiled as she closed front door, the chief that was Razi’s favorite was Amarantos. She smiled at him and his twin brother, Amaranth; both had tall built, yet skinny bodies, almost everything about them was the same; both had a loving and very protective personality when it came to her, Ashling and Lucine. The only difference between the two was their hair color, Amarantos had dark red colored hair and Amaranth had midnight blue. She set her bag by the back door, and pulled out her waitress uniform. “I figured it would take longer than a half-hour to get here.” Razi smiled at them as she made her way to the bathroom. She glanced around the kitchen. Hollow’s Café wasn’t the biggest restaurant in this city, but it had characters strait from the heart of it. All different yet the same, all had different reasons and back stories, but they all had one thing in common; love for the excitement and mystery of the darker side of life. This was one of many places downtown where tattoos and crazy hair were loved instead of frowned upon. As Razi walked out of the bathroom she instantly felt exposed. Her uniform was a sleeveless, low cut, knee high, dress with lace at the heart shaped top and around the bottom, which puffed out a little like a tutu. The dress was a dark black color and the apron was crimson red, Razi’s color choice. At her feet where black Mary-Jane shoes (like Alice wore in Alice In Wonderland) and black and red striped stockings that reached a little over her knees. As she slipped on her black, fingerless gloves a cute high pitched voice caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest)   BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Holy moly!!
I wanna read more please!!! It sucks me right in! lol (pun)
But seriously continue with the story, i would like to know what happens next!
Back to top Go down

BeautyXBeast (vampire Story) (idk if I should post the rest)
Page 1 of 1