Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) Afsangelaward-4

Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:27 pm

The vineyard.....the vineyard? Yes yes, this was the vineyard. "I'm more sleepy than usual today." Kazumi talked to her good friend, thin air. "Probably becuase I stayed up late last night, which I haven't done in a while." Kauzmi sat down on a bench and gazed dearily up at the passing puffing white clouds. "I wonder where they're going in such a hurry...?" Kazu asked.

Kazu layed down on the bench, it felt warm. "I'll just close my eyes..." She told herself. "I won't fall asleep......" With that, Kazu fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:14 am

A few hours passed by and Ari was just wandering around Mineral Town--he seemed to like it here and of course he may be moving into this place soon, if things go according to plan but only time would tell. He rounded a corner and spotted a figure laying upon a bench, "Hm?" He hummed with furrowed brows as he continued towards the figure, which turned into that of a girl. "Excuse me?" He spoke softly, not sure if he should really disturb her or not, but she did seem familiar to the redhead. He nudged her a few times before sticking his hands back into his pockets, "Perhaps you shouldn't sleep out here." He offered some advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:46 am

Kazumi felt someone lightly shake her. "Ngh?" She asked getting up. Kazu stretched her arms out-they felt sore. "Um, how long was I asleep?" Kazu asked the person in front of her. He seemed...familiar. Kazu tilited her head to the side. "Um, have we met before?" Kazu asked. "You seem...familiar. My name is Kazumi."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

The girl moved slightly and a soft noise came from her as she appeared to be waking, "A few hours." He mumbled in response, bringing his left hand up to his nose and lightly pinching the area between his eyes. She asked him questions and he looked at her curiously, "I have that feeling as well." He spoke, "Ah, I believe have met before. My name is Ari." He spoke, motioning a hand towards himself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:08 pm

"Ari...." Kazumi racked her brain to see if that name had come up anywhere---it had. Kazumi smiled as she now reconized the man standing in front of her. "Ah! I remember you now! Congradualtions, by the way. I mean, on your engagment....I um, heard it from some townsfolk." Kazu swung her lengs over the bench and made room in case Ari wanted to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:28 pm

She repeated his name as Ari merely perked up a brow, "Yes, Ari." He spoke in a mumble, glancing around the area for a moment before going back to Kazumi. Hearing her congratulations, Ari blushed a dark pink. People knew about it already? "Hehe, thanks." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. He took notice to her moving over and decided there would be no harm in sitting down, so he sat. "I suppose word gets around fast." He laughed
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Kazumi giggled. "Well, it's hard to keep an engagment quiet in a small town like this, and besides, people would have eventually found out." Kazumi Glanced back up at the sky. "How is Dylan? I haven't seen her in quite a while....I really like her! Maybe it's because we have similar personalities....and we both really like flowers....."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ari shrugged, "I suppose that is true." He chuckled, glancing over to Kazumi then up to the sky. "She is doing well, thankfully." He smiled, "You should see her sometime soon, catch up with her, I guess." He smiled weakly, "I've probably been taking up most of her time. She deserves a little time with her friends." He suggested. "Maybe." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "Flowers, really?" He chuckled, looking back down at her, "What kind of flowers?" He questioned, maybe a possible gift for the future?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:52 am

"Um, if i remember correctly, she likes blue flowers." Kazu said nodding. "And I would like to see her again, too. Although I don't want to pull her away when you two are planning a wedding. After all, a wedding is a big thing to plan." Kazu fiddled with her light brown hair and twisted it between her fingers. 'You've changed...." Kazu said slowly. "I mean, we've only met once, but you seem to have changed since then, if i remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Ari quietly took note of what kind of flowers she said and nodded, "Thanks." He nodded, then shrugged, "She deserves a little time off. And yes it is, but Dylan can use a break every now and then." He spoke, glancing around once more before putting his attention back on Kazu, furrowing his brow together, "Have I?" He questioned, "Well, time changes people, for the better or for worse." He stated, lifting his brows slightly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Kazu shook her head. "Time doesn't do anything." Kazumi corrected. "Time only makes people grow older and paves new roads for the young to walk on, but time doesn't change people." Kazu paused for a moment. "People change people. How you were raised, the types of friends you hang around and the people you interact with. Of course, you can change you as well. I've been told before I have plently of reason to be cold and bitter, with both my parents being dead and all, but I don't get that kind of logic." Kazumi sighed. "My childhood was happy, even if i didn't get to grow up with my parents. I have great people who look out for me, a nice home, food, clothes, I'd say my life is pretty grand. I don't see any reason to be bitter at all."

"Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is; when I first met you, you were very awkward and shy, and many things made you uncomfortable. But now look at you, you're more livley and trust-worthy of people, that's good." Kazu offered Ari a smile. "I'm happy for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)   Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward Meeting? (Ari and Kazu)
Page 1 of 1