Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 Nextmotm

Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:05 am

Wess felt something grab his legs and pull. He slipped and nearly splashed into the water, face first. Looking for Genna, he smirked as he used the moonlight for light. He swam after her; and dove into the dark water; appearing behind her and locked her in an aggressive embrace, laughing. "Can't get away now can we," he laughed; diving back into the dark water with Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

Again she tried to laugh but she was tightly holded on and underwater. also bubbles would come out if she tried to laugh. She could stay here until midnight if she wanted too. But then she figured she would be too tired for work tomorrow. SHe always had an idea how to escape the pulling and the tugging. She learned self defense when she was little but she didn't want to try it on Wess.

(your almost at 1k posts! :O)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

(Very Happy)

Wess also laughed, he spun around with Genna, like an alligator trying to drown it's prey. After about 5 times, he stopped and released Genna, not wanting to hurt her. "You all right?" Wess laughed, and half-panted, taking a breather himself. He looks at the moon, it was positioned to the north, it was almost midnight.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

After getting released from the aliigator hug she got up to the surface and took a breath. "Yea I'm fine, No need to worry" Genna said. Wess was looking at the moon and so did Genna. She thought it was quarter after eleven. She had to go home.

"I really think it's getting late" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:35 pm

"Yeah...." Wess murmurs, not quite sure what to do. He floats on his back; not well; due to the fact he wasn't only in a swimming suit. Doing his best to float; he twirls around lightly. "I suppose you wanna go home?" Wess asks; spinning. "At least let me walk you there," Wess smiles. It was late; and he didn't want Genna to be groggy for in the morning. Wess would take her hand. "Come on," he laughs; wading towards the bank and Genna's stuff. Picking it up with one hand, he doesn't release his grip on Genna's hand, as he starts towards her house, it seemed like he had been there before. If he hadn't... Oh well, time for a cold night of wandering.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:40 pm

"Yea, I don't wanna be late for work" Genna said rubbing her head. Her hands were all wrinkly when she got them out of the water. Soon Wess grab her and Genna worried if she would fall down since she was so wet. He was so nice to take her home or else Genna would of probbaly gotten scared when walking when it was almost midnight. Her face turned red a little but thankfully it couldn't been seen since it was dark.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:16 am

After several minutes of searching through the streets, he finds Genna's house. Walking her up to the door; he sits her fishing equipment by the door, and stands there for a few seconds, as if pondering what to do. He reaches over towards Genna, and locks in an embrace, and the few seconds he hugged her, seemed like wonderful hours. Wondering what had overcome him to do such a thing, he murmurs a quick, "I'll see you soon," And vanishes, his face red with embarrassment; he was cursing himself as he trailed towards Forget-Me-Not-Valley. "What one earth just happened?!" he hisses when he was out of Genna's earshot; and he then boarded the boat. "I hope that doesn't ruin our, 'friendship,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:22 am

"Thank Wess i really appr-" Genna trailed off. Wess suddenly hugged her? Her face flushed. But soon he went away and went back to his home. She stood there like a statue. She could hear Mittens meowing for food. Then she opened the door and fed her little kitten mittens. She walked around her house thinking. Hopefully it was a friend hug. She sighed and just headed towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]   Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing? [BH Wess+Genna]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2