Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) Empty
PostSubject: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Molly sat there in her pink bikn watching Kitcats eyes light up as the fireworks explode in the air. "Ah Kitcat you really are a strange cat you know that?" Molly said petting the beloved caton the face. Molly strethed and layed back in the sand. "You klnow Kitcat...you and Kitty are the only ones I can REALY talk to...oh well...." Molly said turrning over and letting a tear slip as she thought of her father. "I hope he gets better." Molly said flinching at the sound of a firework. Molly shot right up and thought of that guy she met at the taiklors. "You know Kitcat...its weird I was so comfotable that I fell asleep in his arms...but...I only ever fall asleep because Im so comfortable petting you Kitcat!" Molly said smiling puzzled.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Ian had brought his camera with him again. Tomorrow he was suppose to meet Kitty here again, but he came an extra day to meet someone else who had asked him. Ian looked around until he spotted a girl with long, golden hair. 'Good evening, Miss Molly." Ian said jogging up to her. He gave her his most gentlemanly smile. "You look very lovely this evening, the fireworks don't compare to your beauty." Slowly, Ian sat down next to the girl. They had met in such a strange way. She had fallen asleep and Ian had layed her down in a chair, then fallen asleep himself. He had met a lot of girls in a lot of strange ways, but none like that. What impressed him more was the first thing she said when she got up; she had asked him to go see fireworks with her. Frisky Girl. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Molly jumped up and turned around. "Hello you!" Molly said bowing with a cheerful smile as Kitcat purred uup against Ian. "Sorry about the loast time we met...And sorry about the way Im dreesed!" Molly said blushing.
She was embarresed to be in her Bikini on her first night out at the beach, but she was even more emmbarresed to be in a bikin infront of Ian. "I was swiming and forgot to go home and change she said laying down. "hmm...you look thin!" Molly said jumping up and putting her arms around Ian. Molly laid her head on Ians back. "You feel thin too! You should come down to the cafe I work at...I could wip you up a tasty meal! " Molly said smiling. Ian looked nice infront of the fireworks. Molly just stood there staring at his face blushing.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Ian chuckled at the girl's bounciness. "I can assure you, I'm not starving myself." Ian said smiling. "However, I'd love to come to the cafe some time, I didn't know you worked there." Ian then took note that Molly was pretty much soaked and still waring her bikini. He shook his head and tsk tsked. "You'll catch pneumonia like that." he scolded. 'Ware this until you get dry." Ian took off his sweatshirt and held it out for Molly to take. "Besides, it's not proper for a young lady such as yourself to be waring such a thing in front of somebody who is not your boyfriend." Ian shook his head, but offered her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Molly laughed at the young lady remark. "ok ok!" Molly said laughing. "You sound just like my father...." Molly said and then stoped smiling. "My...father..." Molly said looking up at the sky. "I wounder if he..no they will tell me when he does!" Molly said with a stern face. Molly jumped up and spun aroun in the direction to the island Molly used to live on. "I` FIND A CURE YOU HERE ME! YOU SAID I WONT BUT I WILL!" Molly shoputed at the sea crying. Kitcat hid behind Ians legs staring at Molly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Ian tilted his head to the side. In truth, he could care less about what was going on, since it wasn't any of his business, but he thought it might be polite-at least in this girl's case-to ask. "Is there something wrong?" Ian chirped in his velvet tone. "You sure said that loud." Ian's gaze then moved towards the sky. It wasn't as clear as it had been the passed few nights, but you could still see the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Molly spun around and looked at Ian with her tear filled eyes. "Oh sorry...Im very emotional....You see my father has this terminal illness...he doesnt have long...so one night we got into this fight when I was trying to find a cure and he yelled at me that I wont find one. After that I ran out of the house shouting You arnt my real father your just my adopted father so why should I care anyway...I...think I was a little to hard on him...after all Im 17 and ran away while he is on his deathbed!" Molly said droping to the sand. She cradled her knees while thinking of her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)   The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly) Empty

Back to top Go down

The fire that lights up the sky. (Ian +Molly)
Page 1 of 1