Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Afsangelaward-4

Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Empty
PostSubject: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:14 pm

"One chord." Kazumi sang. "Two chords." Kazu strummed her guitar again. "Three chords~" With a smile on her face, she broke out into a funny little warm-up tune on her guitar.

"One chord, two chords, three chords, flat.
Anyone can join in, too.
The waves crash on to the shore to dance,
and the birds start to scat."
"Hi ho yee ho hey hoo hey cries the wind in secret song.
Come with me and take my hand,
We will dance under the stars."

Kazumi stood up and started to play fast, really getting into it. She started to attract the attention of the bystanders around her, who just stopped and listened to the girl's stranger yammerings.

"Hi yo yee ho hey hoo hey
the owl whispered dearly.
Come with me to a secret place,
Where a child's fantasies live."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Graham had heard of a shack on the beach that sold marvelous things to keep one cool during the torturous months of summer. He was headed there when he heard, and then saw, in that order, quite a commotion. The same girl who had shown him around Forget-Me-Not Valley - the one whom he had questioned about her father, to find out that she was orphaned - was dancing around in the sand with her guitar. And she was attracting a lot of attention.

Graham stared for a minute. It must be a girl thing, he decided, and wondered if he could slip past unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Kazu stopped playing when she noticed Graham, the boy she had met the other day. She smiled and waved. “Hi Graham!" she said happily. “I knew I would see you again!” Kazu made her way over to the sober-looking male. “Pretty day, isn't it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Awards : Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Graham stopped in his tracks. He kept forgetting that he didn't blend in in this town. Swearing silently in his mind, he turned around and waved weakly. "Hi," he said. "Yeah. It's okay." It was hot. He didn't think much of the weather other than that, obviously. As she made her way over to him, he couldn't help but think, At least she stopped playing her guitar. People were starting to stare.

And then he realized that thinking that probably made him a jerk.
Not like anyone would know, other than him.
Paranoia was an annoying part of Graham's life.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Kazu frowned. “You alright?" she askec. “You look a little pale." A strange wavs of panic and fear passed through her eyes. “You're not sick, are you!?" Almost instintivley, Kazumi pressed her cool hand agenst his forehead, chewing on her lip nervousley.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Graham shook his head. "No. I'm not sick." He was sweating, sure, but that was because he was in the direct heat, at the beach, fully clothed, and none of that "refreshing sea breeze" load seemed to be hitting him. He blinked in surprise when Kazu pressed her palm to his forehead, and instinctively he backed away. "I'm fine, actually," he said, wiping his own forehead with the back of his hand. "I just wanted to get in the A.C. So, if you'll excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Releif, realization, and hurt crossed Kazu's face at the same time. She looked down and avoided Graham's gaze. "S-sorry." she apologized. "I didn't mean to...." Kazu grabbed her guitar and offered him a forced smile. "Um, sorry for keeping you....." Kazu slung her guitar over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:00 pm

What is it about this place?

Before, in the city, Graham wouldn't have felt guilty about brushing someone off. He would've shrugged it off and moved on with his life. But standing there, watching Kazumi's face fall and seeing her turn to leave, guilt struck a rare chord inside him. Maybe it was just that the people here were more trusting with their feelings. They handed them over easily, and got them hurt easily.

Maybe it was just because the girl reminded him of someone he had never thought to see again.

"Wait," he sighed, loudly enough for her to hear. "I'm going to get something to drink. You should come."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Kazumi paused and looked over her shoulder. Her face perked up in a wide grin. "Really?" she asked. "Is it really ok?! I mean, I;m really sorry.....I tend to be over-friendly without knowing it sometimes....I didn't mean to bother you or anything! But thank you so much! I'd love too!" Kazumi giggled happily. "I promise, I'll try not to be a bother anymore! Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Graham forced a smile. Knowing himself, it probably came out as more of a grimace. Oops.

"Yeah, sure," he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. And I'm embarrassed... why? It's not a big deal. "Uh, you'll have to lead the way. Again. I'm not good with directions, even when they were good directions to start with, which these certainly weren't." He frowned at the scrap piece of paper in his hand, which had scrabbled directions from a neighbor on them. There wasn't a beach shack here, that was for sure. Just eager people.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Kazumi smiled and nodded. "Very well then, I know where a lot of good restraunts are! Just follow me, mk?" Kazumi twirled back on her feet and headed towards the exit of the beach. "I'll buy." she said. She started to hum to herself again, a habit she had obtained lately. She was happy about the invite, but she still wondered if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]   Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Music that's In my Soul-A famialir presence[ Graham and Kazumi]
Page 1 of 1