Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) Afsangelaward-4

Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 pm

"Ouch." Kazu hissed. She tried once more to put her work boot on her left foot, but it stung to much. "Guess I shouldn't push it." she sighed. "I need to stop being such a klutz." Kazu carefully stood up and grabbed her crutches. She made her way out her door and onto her porch where she sat down in her rocking chair. She began and sing softly to herself as her eyes wondered around her farm. More and more leaves were falling off of trees everyday. The grass was still green and beautiful, but it would soon be covered with snow.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 am

Graham muttered under his breath and kicked a rock. He had wandered onto Kazumi's farm, remembering vaguely an invitation to do so, but never actually taking the initiative to let her know he was coming. Instead, he made his way into Forget-Me-Not Valley, following the dirt paths and weather-worn signs to Denebi Road. "Melody Ranch, huh?"

He looked up at the farm house, the focal point of the acreage. He could make out a figure on the front porch, and unless someone else was living in the girl's house and was teetering on crutches, as well (which was, needless to say, unlikely), he made the safe bet in his mind that the shadow was Kazumi. In that case, she had likely already seen him, so he wouldn't get to sneak around her farm, checking out the competition unnoticed. "Darn."

He sighed. Oh well. He knew he had already been spotted; might as well go up and say hello. He stopped in his tracks directly after thinking the thought and shook his head. How totally unlike him. Usually he would bolt in the other direction. But he knew that, wherever he went, Kazumi would find her. Which made her either a very dedicated shadow or a seriously creepy stalker. He hadn't quite figured it out yet.

He crossed the grassy field and ducked his head. He wouldn't make eye contact with her until he was actually standing on her porch, which didn't take very long at all. Before he knew it, his feet were scaling the porch, his hands reaching out to the support railing. Since his gaze was still locked firmly on the ground, Graham first noticed her feet: one foot had a shoe on it, but the other, the still-swollen one, was simply covered in a sock. It looked like a bedroom slipper, her appendage was so puffy. She was singing to herself, and he cursed silently to himself; so she hadn't seen him, after all. Which means he was going to be stuck in conversation with her, needlessly. And his sanity would slip away by that much. And he only had so much sanity left to spare.

Well, I'm here now, he thought with a sigh. And so he sat down on her porch, grabbing leaves off of a nearby plant and splitting them straight down the middle. "I see your ankle's not getting much better." Her crutches were propped next to her rocking chair.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 am

Kazu didn't noticed Graham until he spoke. She jumped at first, but then smiled. "Hi!" she said kindly. "Hm, no, Perhaps not. But it does feel a bit better." Kazumi had semi-forgot Graham was coming, but something inside of her grew excited when she saw him. Although she was normally excited in general to see people she knew, this kind of excited was...different. It felt very strange. "Thank you for coming up, it means a lot to me. I know your busy with your farm and all."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Graham blinked. "Oh," Graham said. Graham had forgotten that Graham had been invited to Kazumi's farm. Graham watched as Kazumi looked up at him. "Your leg looks better," Graham said. Graham forced a smile. He wondered what, exactly, Kazumi expected him to do. Graham wasn't very good at these kinds of things, and he hadn't slept recently as a bonus.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well then, let me show you around." Kazu said grabbing her cructhes and getting up. "My farm all isn't that large, other than the feilds, of course, everything is pretty much close together. The animal barn is about a mile from here, so it's a nice walk. Would you like me to take you there?" Kazu carefully stepped off the proch and onto a dirt road that wound it's way behind some trees in the near distance. "Thank you so much again for coming to help me, it really means a lot. I'm always trying to do things on my own, so I don't get a heck of a whole lot of help around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)   Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Ranch! (Graham and Kazumi)
Page 1 of 1