Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] Badge

Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

How am I going to tell him? It's completely unexpected afterall, I never would expect it would happen this fast or soon myself. It's so confusing, only a moment ago it seemed like we were at our wedding and now this? I got to tell him soon, he needs to know.

The woman was pacing around the living room floor alone at the moment. Previously she had started to feel sick, so she went to the doctor just thinking it was a stomache problem. When she heard the results from the doctor her jaw dropped in surprise and knowing Ari, she knew that he'd be surprised with the news too. Inside her was a baby. Their baby.

Dylan knew she had to tell him, but exactly how was a puzzle. Saying it directly was an option or telling him over dinner. Or she could wait untill he started to pick up the signs himself, but she didn't want to do that to him. So there the brunette paced around the living room muttering, "What to do, what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 pm

There was something about the atmosphere today--it felt weird. They was something pleasant about it but also a bit nerving that it made Ari just want to flop on the floor as soon as he were to enter the door of his home. The topping of this pleasant cake? Dylan was acting strange lately--was she hiding something from him? She wasn't one to keep secrets from him, after all they were married and all. Ari continued to ponder to himself, "She wouldn't cheat, would she?" He shook his head, "No, it's far too early into a marriage like that." He mumbled, grasping his forehead then running it through his red hair.

He let out a bit of a groan before reaching his house; today had been stressful enough, looking for a suitable shop to be able to open up his own photography shop if he was going to be living here from now on. He walked through the front door, "I'm home." He called and moved towards the living room where Dylan was just pacing, mumbling to herself about something to do, "What do you need to do?" He carefully looked her over, "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Dylan's gaze was at first shifted towards the floor, but it game up to Ari when she called his name. Today was weird--after one visit to the doctor her life seemed to change immediatly. Inside her was a baby, but she couldn't think of the words to tell Ari about it. Nothing good would come to mind. Everything she thought of didn't sound right to her. "Ari dear, I have something important to tell you," she said quietly almost a whisper. "I don't know quite how to say it, but I haven't been feeling well lately and I went to the doctor today..."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm

His brows pierced together; something wasn't all too right. "What's wrong?" Ari quickly moved towards to her, his tone becoming very serious, "You went to the doctor? What's wrong? Are you sick?" He questioned her again. Thoughts began to run through his head, he wasn't thinking straight and couldn't really even imagine what could have been wrong with his dear wife.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"No, it's good," she said noticing the concern in her husband's voice. "It's actually unbelievable." She looked down at her stomache knowing that soon it wouldn't be this size for awhile. Her hand rested on it gently and she began to talk again after a moment. "I don't know how exactly to say this, so I'm just going to be direct with it," she decided aloud. Her gaze shifted from her stomache to Ari, "Ari, the doctor said I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm

There was a moment of relief that passed through Ari when Dylan said it was good news, then she started fidgeting with her shirt around her stomach, causing Ari to perk up a brow in some curiosity. "Well, what is it then?" He chuckled, not showing that thoughts were still fumbling around in his head about everything. She kept shifting her gaze around, making the male feel a bit uneasy.

"Ari, the doctor said I'm pregnant."

Time froze for that moment and everything just spun around him, he felt dizzy and his jaw dropped. "P-Pregnant?" He lost some feeling in his legs from being surprised and was lucky enough that there was the couch behind him because he fell right down. "You're pregnant?" He questioned again, not looking at his wife but wide-eyed indirectly at whatever was in front of him. "You mean, I'm gonna' be a dad?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Once the news was said Dylan felt a large amount of pressue leave her shoulders. When Ari said the words himself he seemed to collapse on the couch he was standing in front of. Dylan nodded her head and sat next to her beloved husband holding onto his hand. "Yeah," she said gently, her gaze going down to her stomache again and her other hand rested on it. Another life was inside of her. "It's unbelievable isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

"This is unbelievable." Ari spoke, "This is incredible." He glanced at his wife, "Our child is in you. Our baby..." He paused, there was a sudden burst of joy inside of him, "I'm going to be a father! This is amazing!" He grinned, taking his wife's hand in his own and held it with such a happiness then let go to hold his own head above his lap, "I'm going to be a father." He mumbled to himself, "Please, dear Goddess, don't let our child have my shade of hair." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

Ari seemed to be more surprised when he heard the news for the first time than Dylan did. After saying the words a couple of times he got used to the idea, but it was clear that he was still in shock. Dylan was happy that they were going to have a baby, but she couldn't help but be worried at the same time. Definatly she'd have to be more careful from now on since a baby was inside of her. Something told her that it'd be okay, since Ari was with her. Upon hearing his comment about his hair Dylan couldn't help but giggle. "Awww...," she sighed and rubbed the top of his head. "I love your hair though."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Ari couldn't help but laugh, "I'm so happy." He grinned, "We're going to have a family." He realized something, "I going to need to get a job." He glanced towards her, "But for now, let us just be happy for this wonderful gift!" He smiled then laughed once more, "I would much rather our child have your hair than mine." He chuckled weakly before putting his arm over Dylan's shoulder, "We're going to have a family."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 pm

"True," she said looking again at her stomache. "It would be hard for me to run my resturant with a new baby," this worried her a bit, because no one on her staff had showed her yet that they are ready to be able to keep an eye on the place and for everything to run smoothly. "There is still some time till the baby will come, but I should start looking for someone to watch the store for maternity leave."

"Yeah," she aggreed, "let's worry about that later." So much had to be done if they were going to have a child. They'd have to set up a nursery and get all the common baby supplies. Not to mention they had to pick out a name. "What should we name the baby if it's a boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Ari chuckled with a smile as he placed a kiss on his wife's cheek, "We'll worry about when the time arrives, dear." He smiled, pulling her closer to himself, "But we can watch out for someone just to make sure." He chuckled then went into a bit of a thought, "A name?" He restated the question. "If it's a boy, I kind of like the name Jethro, and if it's a girl..." He paused, "What do you think would be a good girl's name?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

"Jethro," Dylan repeated. "It's sounds nice. Jethro." The way the words came out seemed smooth and ended strong, perfect for a boy. Ari then asked her for a girl's name. She loved his red hair and thought of it when she thought about a name. There was already someone named red though, something else would have to do. The baby's name had to be it's own and special. "What about Ginger or Scarlett?" she said aloud. "I think I like the way Scarlett sounds better though, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Ari smiled when Dylan said that she liked the sound of Jethro--he had heard that name from Stanley, he had wanted to name his son that when he had a kid, but it never happened so Ari would honor it. He listened to his wife's choices, "Ginger or Scarlett." He thought about to himself, "I like the sound of Scarlett better as well." He smiled, "That would be because of my red hair, now would it?" He smirked and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm

"Yeah," Dylan admitted giggling, "I just love your red hair so much. Even if you don't all the time--it's special and stands out." The more she thought about it the more she was excited about it. "Jethro or Scarlett," she said talking to the baby that was forming in her stomache. "Be born a healthy baby, okay?" That was the most important thing. Without a doubt they'd love the child and all she really wanted was for it to be born healthy into the world. Then they could go to places as a family together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]   Curiousity [Ari and Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiousity [Ari and Dylan]
Page 1 of 1