Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] Bellnov

Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] Empty
PostSubject: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 pm

That hurricane was horrifying. At least the hospital was able to make it. The workers tried to convince him that he didn't have to work because now, the surgeon was in a wheelchair for at least six weeks. He could move the wheelchair himself, it was pretty easy. He had a lot of his friends to check on from that hurricane but he decided to see one of his friends first, Gabriel. He wasn't in a bad condition by what Michael thought. Broken arm, and a few cuts from glass shards. He moved his wheelchair to the room Gabriel was in.

He didn't really mind living at the hospital, although he did like the Inn better but it was being re-built and so were other places. He didn't know what category the hurricane was. It was kind of destructive though so he guessed a four of some sort."I swear I'm going to sue that weatherman," He muttered.

He quietly peeked through Gabriel's room and then quietly came in. He looked at the heart monitor, his vitals were still in good shape. In the mean time he looked at his clipboard, He couldn't do any operations. Heh, atleast he wa soff work for six weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

The last thing Gabriel could remember was laying in the ambulence with a paramedic intently watching his vitals. He blinked his eyes open and moaned in pain. The pulse monitor on his finger felt weird and out of place. Things were sort of blurry at the moment, but he could tell someone was in the room. Was it Micheal? Besides him Adamaris would come to visit him and since the person's hair was red it had to be him. He sat up stiff and sore taking notice of the sling his left arm was in. "Man," he groaned rubbing his head with his right hand. "I feel like I've been out for a day."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Michael looked up when Gabriel moaned. The surgeon was glad to see his friend to be okay after that hurricane. "You've been out for sixteen hours," He corrected. "You've have gotten quite enough sleep," He finished. The average human sleeps about eight to ten hours but sixteen hours was a lot.

The surgeon's legs hurt a lot, it was like someone banging a hammer on a wooden chair that could break easily. He never broke a bone in his life, he was quite the healthy child in the family. Well he did get colds like all kids did but that was the only bad thing that happened to him except that one operation he failed. He shook his head. "Geez, I never broke a bone in my life, now I know how my patients feel like," He said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:18 am

"You'd think you'd feel great after getting that much sleep," Gabriel stated. "Yet I feel like I hardly gotten any sleep at all." It was true, he probably had a concusion or something like that. He did get hit on the head yesterday, multiple times so it could be the case. His felt sore in the head, but luckily he had a morphine pump. He tapped it a couple of times to increase his dose at the moment. "I suppose you woke up on time like usual, eh?"

"Really?" Gabriel said amused. "You've never done anything stupid that broke something? Not even jaming your finger badly on a basketball and breaking it?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 am

"Well I fainted when I got into the hospital and the next thing I knew I was in a wheelchair," He said looking at both sides of his wheelchair. He just hated being in this wheelchair for six weeks or possibly more. While gabriel just broke his arm and had a few cuts. While Michael had several cuts on his face and two broken legs.

"Well I did get stunged by a bee once on my arm and just the common cold. I don't really rmemeber breaking any bones in my childhood," He explained. If he broke a bone when he was younger he would have remembered. He wasn't used beign a patient at all, Gabriel might feel the same also, "Don't you think it's weird that were 'patients' now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 am

"Without a doubt," laughed Gabriel at the though. Now the tables were turned and they were going to be the ones on the other side of the medical bill. It was nice to know exactly what was going on since they were the ones that usually delt with this sort of thing. They could be explained about what is exactly broken and not need it dumbed down for them like most people did. That's what years of medical school did for guys like them. "Hey, can you hand me my chart?" Gabriel asked Micheal since if he was going to get out of the bed nurses would probably rush in cause the heart monitor clip would slip off his finger.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Now he thought he was going to be a patient for Molly. That just felt weird to him. "Yea, sure," He said turning his wheelchair to get it. When he got it he gave it to Gabriel. "There ya go," He said. The surgeon usually gets little worried on the heart monitor sometimes. Especially on friends. He even felt the same way about patients, to him it was important to save every life but we do atleast have one failed operation. We can't all be perfect. "I wonder how are the others are feeling, Haven't seen them yet," He said aloud looking at te door but he decided they were probably being taken care of nurses right now.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 am

Gabriel egarly looked over his chart quickly and smiled. No internal bleeding or bones that needed sugery. If he was lucky he'd be out tommorrow. "Same here," Gabriel said thinking of his friend Adamaris. He had heard her voice underneath the rubble, but he couldn't see her condition. Supposedly she was fine since she wasn't trapped, but he still was concerned about her split personality showing up. It had been awhile since she last had an attack and all this stress could cause another one. "How long your legs going to take?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 am

It looked liked Gabriel seemed happy about his findings. He just needed to stay here for a few days and then he will be able to be released. His friend asked him how long he has to be in this wheelchair, "About six weeks, then I have to learn how to walk again," He said laughing a bit. He felt like he was one years old again. just learning how to walk. Ugh, he felt like a patient to some of his friends now. He just said he could still work but can't do operations.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 am

"Yikes," Gabriel commented feeling bad for Micheal. He was such a dedicated surgeon and it was torture to keep someone like him from operating. It was a shame that his talent couldn't be used for such a long time. Gabriel only had a couple of weeks with his cast. "How'd you break them and where?" he asked interested. It'd be strange if he broke his femurs. Then he'd have a calcium deficency or something since it was extremely heard for them to break. If he had to guess anything it would be that Micheal's knee caps that broke.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Michael looked at his legs again. Just covered up in two casts. Atleast he didn't have to stay in this wheelchair for the rest of his life. He was glad it was just six weeks. "Looking for you guys then a boulder caught me," He explained. Now he could remember how it felt when the boulder caught him. It hurt like hell. He was just glad it was over and he ended up at the hospital where he worked at. Also glad he didn't break his femurs or would have a calcium deficency problem for a long time. "Just glad it's over," He breathed.

[Nyeh, poor rp post ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

The boulder thing was certainly interesting, Micheal must had been looking incredibly hard for everyone traped under the rubble--including him. Even when he couldn't move he still searched and yelled Gabe's name untill he heard Gabriel respond. "You can say that again," Gabriel said relieved that the storm had passed. It'd take a long time for everything to get cleaned up. Good thing his office was in Mineral Town, it was also his home too in the way back where patients weren't allowed. "I'm glad I live in the next town over, we probably didn't get it as bad as here."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 am

"Probably, I haven't been there yet," He said. There was probably some damage atleast there but here was a bit worse. He was glad it was over and out of the pain he was in. That hurt a lot when the boulder crashed on him. He had to live here for awhile or atleast move into the inn in Mineral town. It was probably still in good condition while here it was just debris. "I'm probably going to the inn at Mineral town. The one here got destroyed," he explained. He would check in there when he was released from the hospital which was soon then he had to come back to get out of this thing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:16 am

The most damage Gabriel suspected was a couple of loose shingles and maybe a broken window or something. Nothing a quick call to Gotz couldn't fix since his arm was broken. It'd probably be best for him to get Gotz to fix anything even if his arm wasn't broken. All he could do was fix people afterall.

"Don't waste your money," Gabriel said thinking about the situation and possible awnsers. Micheal was his best friend afterall, so it wouldn't be right if he didn't offer him any hospitality at all. It'd practically be a crime. "Stay with me at my place," he said.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 am

Michael blinked. He did make some good income during his work but staying with his friend? Well they were good friends but the surgeon was wondering if the nurses put loopy gas in him like dentists did. No, they wouldn't. "Are you sure?" He asked making sure it was okay. Well he didn't want to waste on things that he wouldn't even use but shelter was important. He wouldn't mind living in a medical building that was about two miles away from work.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:53 am

"Tust me, this isn't the morphine talking for me," Gabriel said to reassure his friend. He had a feeling Micheal thought he was high on his medication or something, but that was far from the case. Gabriel was actually able to think normally despite the strong effects of the medicine. Maybe his pain balanced it out for him. "I'm possitive about it, don't waste your money and wait at my place for the inn to be repaired once again."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Michael thought for a minute. Well he had to wait until they were both released from here of course. Also when the Inn was done being built he could move back there. That sounded like a plan. "Yea sure why not?" He said shrugging a bit. They were good friends after all it wasn't like they were complete strangers then he would say no and just move into the Inn at Mineral town. But moving in with his friend wasn't so bad. It was like college living in a dorm with a room mate.

Last edited by 35bell on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : goof friends? lol)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am

Without a doubt it'd be strange sharing his home with Micheal, but it wouldn't be too bad. Micheal would probably be there for a few weeks maybe a season if it takes that long to fix the inn he used to stay at. Besides he got along pretty well with Micheal, more than he did his roomate in college or his ex-wife. "Good," Gabriel said pleased with his friend's decision. "I just saved you a large wad of cash."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Michael wouldn't really mind any place he stays, at least Gabriel wasn't a complete stranger to him. He could of just suggested himself to live at the Inn for awhile until it was rebuilt, which was in progress and it started to look good. They were just working on the floors of the inn.

Gabriel was lucky that he just got his arm broken instead of legs or ribs. While the surgeon had to be in a wheelchair till summer nineteenth. Three days after his twenty-third birthday. He didn't mind, he was just anxious to just walk or run again and get back to his job instead of talking to patients and drink coffee all day. "I'm pretty dissapointed, I just check on patients and drink coffee all day. Eh several more weeks till I get to my actual job," He said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm

No one could blame Micheal for being dissapointed. He was a doctor and he liked his job, now he would have trouble doing clinic duty. He could offer Micheal to help him diagnose people, but that'd probably bore the man to tears. There was nothing he could do about his legs untill they were healed. "What are you going to do till then?" he asked curiously. Micheal probably was going to have to do something like him. Examine people and tell them what's wrong with him, still that would be hard if he couldn't stand up though.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

"I will probably check on patients, and see what's wrong and see if they need any further help," He explained. Hee just didn't want to sit in his office all day and do nothing. Checking on patients was what killed time and was all he could do. Also, he didn't want to forget a single thing like not knowing how to use a scalpel. He only had that trouble when he was a newbie surgeon and his assistant would always get frustrated since she can't do an operation herself since she was a nurse. "But I can live with it," He added.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

So Micheal was basically becoming an intern once again. Those days sucked because one didn't get to really do anything, just follow orders and do minion work like changing IVs. Gabriel was lucky that he only broke his left arm and that he was right handed. He could still examine peole without his left arm and do work almost like he used to before the accident. "I can't wait till we get better," Gabriel said. "Then we can finally go on that trip since we probably don't want to go with broken limbs."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 pm

The surgeon remembered his first emergency operation. All other people were off duty until one nurse came. That saved his life cause he almost messed up which would be horrible. He hadn't talked to her in almost a year now. Last thing he did to her was scolding to her. He regreted that so much now. Snapping back into reality he looked like he had seen a ghost for a second then he shook his head.

"Y-yea, It wouldn't be much fun if we still had broken bones and won't enjoy things as much" He stuttered at first. What was going on with hm about these things? He would just try to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Micheal was spacing out about something, his gaze seemed distant. Something must have been gnawing at his mind then and there, thus making him seem like a ghost. "Earth to Micheal," Gabriel said trying to get his friend to snap out of it. "Are you seeing the future or something?" With a shake of his head Micheal was back to normal though.

"Certainly," Gabriel agreed still curious to what was going on in Micheal's mind. It was up to him to tell him, but he seemed to brush it aside and so did Gabe. Private things are ment to be kept private afterall.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 am

Michael smiled sheepishly for a minute and felt slightly embarassed. "Ah, no. I just spaced out there for a moment," He explained. That was a nice save for himself. He didn't want to explain his whole past or anything. Although they were friends but he didn't want to talk about, plus he had other patients to check on. "Well, I'm afraid I have to check on other patients. See ya soon, Gabriel," He said turning his wheelchair to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]   Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Disabled [Blue Friendship Event Michael and Gabriel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next