Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall is here, time to plant!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Fall is here, time to plant! Afsangelaward-4

Fall is here, time to plant! Empty
PostSubject: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

"Excuse me." Kazumi asked walking into the store. "I'd like to get some Yam seeds, please." It wasn't much, but Kazu didn't have a lot of money, so she couldn't really buy all that much. But hey, it was a start. She had heard there was a new seed store in Mineral Town and wanted to come check it out, anyway. "That is all."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Fall is here, time to plant! Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Adamaris was tending to her little garden situated around the shop, when she heard the bell ding; she saw a familiar face, although she didn't know her by name. "Y-Yams?" she asks, in the timid voice she gives all the strangers she meets. Adamaris reaches under her desk, a clicking noise could be heard, then a drawer opening, and then a bag of yam seeds ended up in her hand, along with the drawer shutting and the automatic click. "200 gold pieces please," Adamaris says, a bit more confident.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 pm

"Oh, hold a minute, sweety." kazu said. She ran over and grabbed eggpalant as well as pepper seeds. I'd like to got some of these two, please." Kazu took out some money and placed 420 gold on the counter. "Thank you very much." Kazu said smiling. "I'm Kazumi, by the way. I'll come back here every season to buy seeds, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Adamaris nods; gladly making more money. "Thanks for your support!" Adamaris places the money in her cash register and turns to the girl. "May I get a name from you, Miss?" Adamaris asks, her hand moving fast as she did a quick inventory of all the seeds she needed to replace. "My name's Adamaris," she says, thinking of her alter ego just then, Incendia. Adamaris smiled lightly, and put the inventory notebook back in a drawer.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"Kazumi." Kazu said smiling. "Nice to meet you, Ada." Kazu turned and leaved. She couldn't wait to plant and grow her seeds.

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Adamaris disappears into the back of her shop after waving good bye. She immediately whips up her herbal remedies, and in a matter of time, is drinking Relax Tea. "Never call my Ara," Adamaris mumbles in her small little staff lounge, as she thinks to herself, "People could use stuff like this... Maybe I'll make a little tea shop in here or something..." she murmurs, walking back out to the main part of her building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here, time to plant!   Fall is here, time to plant! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall is here, time to plant!
Page 1 of 1