Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plant and Smith (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michira
Michira

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Yukari Hayashi

Plant and Smith (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Yukari was slowly walking around the area, admiring the pretty surroundings and at the same time looking for plants to grow at her vineyard.
"Strange that there is no one around" She mumbled to herself.
She suddenly stopped, looked to the distance and around her, as if she was expecting to meet someone. As Yuka slowly lifted up her eyes to the sky, she started feeling really lonely.
"I should stop thinking about this" She shaked her head and continued looking around for plants.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Plant and Smith (Open) Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Frederik simply had absolutely no reason to stay indoors today, albeit working was his preference. A person staying inside of a building for too long, is the same as a not watered plant... It will wither. Basing himself on these thoughts, Frederik was strolling around the paths in Forget-Me-Not-Valley. The walk ended up with the guy, suddenly sitting down on the grassy field and silently watching the water splash a little as the waves broke smashing against the earth.

It was a peaceful day, only a very mild wind blew, rustling the green leaves. This entire atmosphere... Was set solely by nature, it was amusing; hence, Frederik admired everything created by nature, even if he himself is dedicated to science and smithery.

His ears were reached by a sound, someone's voice, to be precise. Whoever could it be? Frederik turned his head slightly, inspecting the surroundings with the corner of his eye. Noticing a long haired girl, he called out to her, albeit with a welcoming tone, which was unlike to him. Frederik was a jerk, most of the time; therefore, such way of acting was incredibly unusual. But what does one know? He's a weird fellow.

"Hello hello." said he, ignoring his hair fluttering all over the face, "It's unusual to see someone here."
Back to top Go down
Michira
Michira

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Yukari, after hearing a shout, quickly lifted her head and looked the way the voice was coming from. She noticed a boy sitting on the grass. For a second she looked around, checking if there was no one else around, then understood he was speaking to her, because there wasn't another soul than them here.

"Ah, hello." she smiled, "I could say the same, I haven't seen anyone anywhere for quite a long time."

For a moment, Yukari was wavering whether she should approach him or not. But then she slowly started walking towards him, and at the same time looking around for plants. When she came closer, she stopped and looked at him, but didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Frederik watched the girl carefully, as she paced down the path towards him. For a moment he stretched his hands up, looking like he was trying to reach the sky. Nope, his muscles were simply stiff from just sitting there, and had to be moved, if he didn't want to turn into a statue. Just as he put his hands down to prop himself up and provide support against ground, the girl had approached Frederik.

"Seems like you're searching for something?" inquired he, wondering if it was the right decision to even form a conversation. However, regretting never really mattered. That was simply clinging to the past and Frderik wasn't the sort of person to let that happen. "Think I could help you?"
Back to top Go down
Michira
Michira

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Yukari slightly tilted her head as she was watching him and seemed to be lost in thought. When the boy asked her something, she came back to reality. Delaying to answer, for an unknown reason, she again started thinking about something.
Oh, it's not polite to stay silent, when someones talking to me. I'm such an idiot. She thought and looked at the ground.

She lifted her head up again and looked at the boy.
"I'm sorry for replying slow.. But yes, I am searching for some pretty plants for my vineyard" She answered, and then remembered his offer, "Help you say? Well I wouldn't really want to bother you with such a thing, but if you like nature and so, I guess the only way you could help is help looking haha." she smiled and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Plant and Smith (Open) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Gabriel was enjoying his day off by escaping to Forget-Me-Not Valley. He had visited it only once before at the beach, so today he decided to venture north towards the Goddess Pond. Naturally Gabriel expected to be alone here, but to his surprise two other people were here. It'd be rude to enter their conversation, but unluckly Gabriel was missing that moral or whatever it was called. "Hey," he said to the two strangers while rubbing the end of his lighter in his pants. Part of him was tempted to smoke right now, but he didn't bother pulling out the lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 am

The girl explained her reasons, as Frederik simply stared at her with a sleepy expression pasted on his face. At this point he stopped caring about other people opinions; therefore, acting as he pleased was what he did all the time. Suddenly, the girl went silent, leaving this curious guy wondering about the reasons. Before he could speak up, she apologised

"Bother? Not like I'm busy or anything... You'd think I'd turn into a statue if I was to sit here for any longer." He took a final glance at the pond and pulled himself off the ground. Standing tall, he looked over at the girl, grinning. "I'd rather still enjoy my time as a human."

Noticing a new person appear literally out of nowhere, Frederik turned around greeting him. Actually he didn't enjoy the company of other people so much. His good mood probably wouldn't last for too long.
Back to top Go down
Michira
Michira

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 pm

After noticing a new person, Yukari slightly lifted her hand.
"Ah hello there" She said quietly, wondering if the person heard her or not.

She started feeling a bit uncomfortable, even if she's in a small group of people. She viewed the area around again, ready to be silent. But then she looked at the two people and realized neither has tried to introduce themselves. Yuka wouldn't even know how to call them if she needed to ask something. She pondered a bit, sighed and spoke up

"So, why don't we introduce ourselves?...Well my name is Yukari, hehe" she smiled but the smile didn't last for long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plant and Smith (Open)   Plant and Smith (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plant and Smith (Open)
Page 1 of 1